1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice

My Immortal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lion, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Chengar Qordath

Chengar Qordath The Final Pony Prestige

High Score:
    Not shocked, but I can be dismayed that we live in the sort of world where someone would go to that much effort to fake being the author of My Immortal.

2. Madval29

Madval29 First Year

High Score:
    I kinda hope this is a mystery that never gets solved. I think that's part of why My Immortal is as infamous as it was. There was never anyone to take credit for it. It honestly seemed weird when I first saw the author of My Immortal was revealed. Even if the real author ever comes out or is proven, I think there will always be a little bit of me that's a skeptic.

3. Miner

Miner Groundskeeper

Maybe not surprised, but I guess I'm disappointed because, having not been in the fandom at the time when My Immortal was released, I kind of wanted to know more on something that was an integral part of Harry Potter fanfiction lore, despite the quality of the fic itself.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm just going to call this whole deal a masterclass in trolling and walk away.