1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto/Kyuubi Fic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by TMNTurtwig, Feb 14, 2012.

1. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I'm looking for a fanfiction that's like Naruto, but different. More like a Underworld: Rise of the Lycans setting in the Elemental Nations. Basically, the ninjas are a bunch of badasses who fight monsters like vampires, werewolves, kitsunes, and the newly discovered snake monsters. Naruto wound up getting his ass kidnapped by Kyuubi, the oldest and most powerful Kitsune. Then they have monkey sex and Naruto is bat shit insane, but his sane side is struggling with his insane side because he thinks he's betraying humanity or some shit. I can't remember anymore than that.

EDIT: I did just remember, Gaara winds up banging an outcast vampire named Shukaku IIRC.

2. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

I have absolutely no idea what fic this is, but your description is so outlandishly ridiculous/horrifying that I must read it now. Somebody find this thing.

Edit: I was browsing through FFnet and found http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4603321/1/S_Class_Lovers

I haven't read it myself, but based on the description it might be what you're looking for.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Yeah, I remember reading that a year or two ago. That's about the closest to your description you're gonna get.

It was pretty awesome when I read it. Let me know if it still holds up.

4. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

That's the one. Thanks.