1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Either he's terrified that dropping it will get you after him harder.. or he genuinely believes he's the only one seeing the light :/

2. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Wow.. I can't believe you are actually trying to make an argument for Banks scum. Bad is bad. :p

---------- Post automerged at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Lots of +1s here <3 You now have two smack smack avoidance tokens.

How's the reread of the Waco/Typhon argument coming?

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Math, a read list if you please. Don't care about the reasons. Just gut. You have 5 minutes. Go.

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Me
    TMNT
    Fonti
    Titus
    Banks
    Newcomb
    Jan
    Snowvon
    Atum
    Q

-- Line of even considering to lynch and/or outed scum --
    Kalas
    Zenzao
    Citrus
    Pozzai
    Typhon
    Waco Kid
    Rubicon

---------- Post automerged at 16:29 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

That is town on top scum on bottom.

---------- Post automerged at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

And Pozzai still 3P read :)

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Vote: Mathblade

A little birdie said to do this.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Well this should be interesting.

7. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Nope it won't be because I refuse to entertain Titus derp.

I do not respond to people when their entire case is "A birdie told me so."

Moving on now.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm popping a bag of popcorn, want some?

---------- Post automerged at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

*cough hypocrite when I said I wouldn't respond to you for an evening you painted me all over as scum cough*

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I see what you did there !

10. Titus

Titus Squib

I will take it. This will be good.

Why did you state that I knew your role Mathblade? Why did you try to throw shade on my hood buddy, knowing my penchant for gambiting?

11. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I had an argument. Titus has "A birdie said so."

:facepalm:

---------- Post automerged at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

1) I stated it because I could sense the derp in you.
    2) Because I try to take you a fucking conf town at face value. Apparently I can't do that anymore :/

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Could sense the Derp in me. *eyeroll*

Of course not. Any idiot could see my claim was shit and that I was trying to protect you because I thought you were indeed the cop. Instead of playing along, you backed off of Citrus. Odd. You shouldn't be backing off of voting someone you legit thought was cop checked merely because I was wifoming.

Yet your arguments here haven't been good argumens.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

There is really nothing here I can argue with. You have been derping the entire day.

Again -- You are asking me to pickup that you were gambiting here and then saying I am scum when I don't. For fuck's sake what the fuck

The last line is constant state of MathBlade. Hell it was mentioned I couldn't argue against Sloth and I was right there. I had trouble arguing Rubicon scum in the game with Tia. I never proclaim to be a good convincer. I am like a tank in an MMO. I take the heat and point out the scums and rely on others to do the DPS and sometimes I have to heal town derp. It is how I am.

---------- Post automerged at 16:53 ---------- Previous post was at 16:52 ----------

I am sick and fucking tired of you wasting town's time. Fly straight Titus. Seriously!

---------- Post automerged at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

Now then back to Waco Kid who is obv scum. Because Titus is clearly fucking with the thread again and I will nominate her for scum MVP even though conf town because she is being completely and utterly stupid.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

I utterly hate this response. Sure I suck at the early game. Your whole thing with Atum was no one is taking him seriously, butyou just ignore Atum? You told me you'd bet your life on Atum town but there's so many people higher.

---------- Post automerged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Higher on your readwall.

---------- Post automerged at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I want to vote you to see how people react. I can go back to Waco eventually but I want you tied for the largest wagon.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

God, I thought we were done with Math vs Titus smackdown on Day 1.

yes yes

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Because I also bet my life on them being town. Titus I have been spending the entire game asking people why they post things and analyzing from those perspectives. Right now I am seriously taking that up as people should realize Titus is being a freak right now. Your birdie needs a new hair stylist because I will burn it so fast it's feathers will be gone. Fuck your birdie.

---------- Post automerged at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

Me too but Titus has gone insane.

Obs I am seriously crying right now :( This may cost us the game.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Why are you crying? This is a game. I cast one vote on you. You have two. That's the largest wagon. It's not the end of the world if I suspect you.

18. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Citrus Snowvon Please share. If Titus is going to waste the rest of the time on me instead of ever actually posting a case on Waco scum I want popcorn. I at least am going to watch the game crash due to Titus derp in style.

---------- Post automerged at 17:19 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Derailing a train of obvious scum that you suggested and we actually agree on something and then turning on me because scum suggest it. Now since you are their blind little cluster fuck they don't have to shoot you.

You can't seriously be suggesting a me Atum Waco team just no.

Post your reads as if I am scum. Let me have something to try to fix this situation.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Mathblade, why do you feel entitled to a case? Why have you been painting me as someone who must be ignored or the world will end?

Why are your reads so static? How can you be town reading Von more than Citrus?

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I feel entitled to the case because if you are going to game throw I deserve that much so I have a chance to save this fuck fest you made.

I am painting you like that because I am this close to breaking the game but too bad I can't actually have any believability with you doubt casting and derping every three seconds.

If I die and people think there was a chance in hell of me being scum my reads will be ignored and I will have to watch as you practically carry scum to victory.

You continually expect everyone to be on the same page as you and think like you and if they don't they are scum. I know people operate differently than me and I try to take that into account.

Please I am begging you RESET!

---------- Post automerged at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:24 ----------

And if you don't have to give reasons I won't either. They are where they are because of what they say and who they say it to.