1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If it makes you feel better, sure, but it was mainly sarcasm.

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Then you're anti-town at best. Probably scum with her. We are not ending Day before making some fucking effort to find and Lynch Kabuto. It's less than two hours left anyway. Aping Titus' from yesterDay does not help you.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Zenzao there is an hour. I have most of the thread in posts. Even if you thought that was productive there is not enough time to read it analyze it and come to a consensus.

4. H_A_Greene

High Score:
  5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am not scum. That is what I will say. I know I will be lynched but I am not scum

6. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Nope.jpeg #speedreadinglyingalgebra.

7. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Zenzao, these are two different situations. Realistically, finding Kabuto is doubtful, and even if we do he wouldn't be as close to conf!scum as Math is right now. Especially given your points about her love of wine as scum. We're gonna lose people tonight, and we probably just have to deal with that.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I have 675 posts including this one Zenzao.

In order to read them all over an approximately 70 minute timespan you would have to read around 10 posts a minute.

If you really believe I am scum stay in the thread and talk with people.

---------- Post automerged at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

However I will restate that I am innocent. I am not stopping the lynch as quite frankly it is deserved. I took a risk and trusted something I saw. I messed up. I am sorry.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

This. So much this.

Ino should target. If we get confirmation of Ino alive then we town firm me, Sakukefirm Math, Town firm Waco and Pozzi.

---------- Post automerged at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Ino should try to find a town not in me/TMNT/Waco/Pozzi. Since Ino acts on my spot most likely, setup a target and first post in your QT now.

---------- Post automerged at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

QT should not open til daybreakish...I think

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Sis -- Please don't prepare for that world. It is not going to happen. I am screwed. You will not get slugs tonight.

---------- Post automerged at 14:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

Brb again /10UltimateDerpTown

11. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Every bit helps, Atum. I'm going as far as I can into her posts. It's only 700.

#97 Calls concrete read that Citrus isn't 3P.

104 Scumreading New and claims willing to vote him tomorrow. Claims willing to die to demonstrate he's scum.

108 Responds to Q. Keeps pushing town for meta reasons on him. Tries to turn the game back on I and Titus. Knowing how I played in WH11 tries to doubtcast my vote on her given what I've said about RVS.

119 Downplaying the idea of role hunting in response to Banks saying such to Jan and Pozzai. Adds needless "I am guessing that is sarcastic" which feels like a code for "go for it with care".

129 Fishy. Keeps up trend on me, cools off on New some.

134 Madeup accusations against me(OMGUS, panicky, neither of which are true). Defends Q scumreading/voting her(I take it, haven't seen yet but the tone is there).

140 further fishy.

142Filler about Titus and New voting TMNT(I wonder why, maybe cause you know he's town?)

Calls out Jan and Banks on having a similar thought process. .

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Can we put Math at L minus 1 please

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Vote:Mathblade

---------- Post automerged at 23:10 ---------- Previous post was at 23:10 ----------

What is thy bidding my master?

14. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    155. Responding to Jan. Waffle-y.

158 Claims good as Souper.

164 Agrees with Atum on Jan(?) not reading the other posts prior to mechanics discussion. Calls Atum towniest, can't parse the scummiest bit at the moment.

166 More doubtcasting me.

168 Fonti meta. Implies knowledge of Fonti=town.

178 Yet more Pro-Q posting.

183 Voting Titus, claims Scum meta reasons. Bumps to top Scumread.

193Raises acuity of souping. "Every bit of setup spec one does gives a bit of info towards your role and the mentality from which it comes from. It is an advantage I would rather not give scum." Yeah, it raises your odds of being caught in a lie as Scum.

212Moves New to Null for challenging her. Pushes Xanidel to New's previous position and calls him out for making a bad post. Dodges response to my rundown on reasons against her. First real mention of Waco. Says she tries to adapt to games.

15. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Pozzai's vote brings Math to L-2

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Based on my prior postings (helping out town so you don't have to find it)

I said I know the roles of Banks, Jan, Snowvon, Atum, TMNT, Titus (not soup able) and was potentially finding Qs. If not every single person on that list dies I am town.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Zenazo, please mark wherever Math suggests a team please.

Poz, knowing the alignment of Atum Q or Z would be helpful.

18. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

So, you were wrong on Von, wrong on Jan, wrong on me. How much faith can we put in your statement?

Your role guessing have been subpar, almost rng worthy.

---------- Post automerged at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

I had those two and thought of Banks as well tbh, you saying I should definitely remove Banks?

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

My reads are Waco/Pozzai/Typhon/Zenzao but no one cares so those are my last words.

20. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

You've had 30mins since you 'outed' and you have not even TRIED to make a world in which you were wrong.

---------- Post automerged at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

Even if you're right, giving town a list in regards to what your world would be if you were wrong would be extremely helpful the day after.