1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Mathblade strongly defending Qgqqq suggests town there.
    I liked Citrus's reaction to the cop thing. Could be Godfather though, but still.
    I don't care to lynch Newcomb.
    Same with Typhon.

My preferred lynch pool atm is Atum>Von>Jan>Kalas>Typhon>Z>Qgqqqq>Citrus>Newcomb

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's some steep drop from having me middle-tier town/town lean in your last read wall(IIRC. The one with Banks in orange). Got a reason behind this?

3. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If Citrus knew from Mathblade in chat that Mathblade was the one checked, wouldn't that make said reaction easily fakeable though?

4. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    You're still devoted to Atum and Snow even after Mathblade's implosion? And Town!Q?

5. Titus

Titus Squib

Point taken, but I still think that Citrus would have approached it differently more from I know you're lying rather than a check on me would read town, therefore lying.

6. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I believe Q|Typhon are worth additional pressure right now, and I'm going to bed before much longer. Been a long assed day IRL.

Lynch Vote Qgqqqqq

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

As I said, I value what Banks said, because I trust my Von and Newcomb read.

If I am correct on those two reads, Banks might very well have died for being right. I place you higher than Typhon because I had you higher on my townlist than him, the steep drop is more to do with who died and why I think they died than your play.

Also do keep in mind, that would mean I had two days to re-evaluate you both on your play which I do find more towny individually than where you're placed in my lynch order, and by what happens during night phases, before I killed you if I had the full control.

---------- Post automerged at 01:01 ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 ----------

Fair enough.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Going with the trend

VOTE JAN

but really, any reasoning that you want me to bury or only because i wasnt as active on day 2? (feeling way better now .. only poe release might keep me from bugging you guys)

UNVOTE

VOTE CITRUS

Oh here - I have this bag of omgus for you, just keep it for now.

Will give my thoughts in a minute or two when i have finishid gathering them.

9. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I think you asked me something like this before, about fonti pressuring you. I mean, Level 1 says I should be more suspicious of you and Jan, because if you were scum you'd be afraid they'd pick up on it at some point and come after you.

There are other blocks like that in the game, though, like MB and Titus, where there's obviously a big well of familiarity. I try to be neutral about it and just judge people based on what they're saying ITT. It's really the only way I can stay afloat at this point.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Math has a habit of distancing her buddies. When push came to shove, Z wanted to side with Math. His actions with her have been over the top and dramatic, which I don't like. Math has been that way with everyone though.

Poz, why should I consider Atum town?

11. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Oh I might've done.

I really hope Fonti flips as Tobi, otherwise both of us look like dumb fucks after day1 :D

12. Titus

Titus Squib

If we get down to one scum left and enough conftowns, people with slugs in them should claim.

13. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I don't know if you should, my problem is I don't consider Citrus town. Individually I would put Zen above those two in my townlist, due to Banks' death, I feel more inclined to lynch him earlier though.

I need to reread your fake red on Citrus again, if what you're saying about him having more of a "I would be green so stop fucking around" reaction, I might be inclined to swap the two.

The difference between Atum and Citrus to me is that Atum have had a few high points, he's been asking a few questions(just like Zenzao) with a lot of bite in them, and that shows great attention to detail. Maybe I am just too much of a sucker for those, I don't know, but I like that.

Citrus is more of a straight road to me, lots less bumps, but not quite as exciting.

14. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Define "push came to shove", please? I townread Math because I was trusting Fonti to be correct given Fonti's insistence toward the matter often throughout D1. That is borderline the only reason. I reverted that opinion throughout D2 because of Math's continuing anarchy and bullshit and, if you'll recall, have been on her ass since POST ONE. I ran as far through her D1 history as the remaining time of D2 allowed and voted her.

Alright. Thank you.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Pozzi, Math had the same detailed thoughts as well. Citrus has difficulty engaging as scum. I don't really see that here.

---------- Post automerged at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Push comes to shove is an idiom meaning "when it was time to make the choice". Before Pozzi claimed, Z was sorta math friendly which did not make sense, but nothing makes sense here.

16. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I swear to you, if you begin picking up Math's end of this game of insanity, I will ragequit so hard the people of Pompeii will feel the aftereffects of my wrath.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Shush you, I have no weaknesses!

18. Titus

Titus Squib

What if I said the birdie told me to be wary of emotional blackmail?

19. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I'd tell you to make up your own light-forsaken opinion. I am town. Do I have to out my role as well?

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Why are you threatening claiming solely because I suspect you?