1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ignore this, trying to find what post# it is

---------- Post automerged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I haven't been role-hunting, so I haven't thought at all about who could be vaccinating period. That's the assumption I've been operating with (you were vaccinated).

The only other possibility is the player thought you and Waco had pulled off a role-swap without being obvious and went for you instead. Also bear in mind if the role-blocker is alive you and Waco are basically the same role (townfirm) if the rb is being used like that

---------- Post automerged at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Titus votes Mathblade
    Mathblade votes The Waco Kid
    Titus unvotes
    Atum votes Q
    Zenzao unvotes
    Zenzao votes The Waco Kid
    Snowvon unvotes
    Snowvon votes The Waco Kid
    Jan votes The Waco Kid #2816
    The Waco Kid votes Mathblade
    Pozzai votes Mathblade
    Zenzao unvotes
    Zenzao votes Mathblade
    Typhon votes Mathblade
    TMNT votes The Waco Kid

Citrus unvotes

Citrus votes Mathblade
    Citrus unvotes
    TMNT unvotes
    TMNT votes Mathblade
    Kalas votes Mathblade
    Citrus votes Mathblade
    Pozzai unvotes
    Jan unvotes
    Zenzao unvotes
    Pozzai votes Mathblade
    Zenzao votes Mathblade
    Mathblade votes Mathblade
    Atum votes Mathblade

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Each "wagon" in video mafia is a vote. Majority votes "yes" and the person dies "no" and you move on to another target.

Analysis of said votes can be made, but you're under more severe time constraints, while having to project town yourself at the same time.

Some people swear to vote analysis, other ignore it largely. Personally I use it as a tool to spot inaccuracies from certain individuals.

I typically have a decent read on Fonti, and one person we play with knows this. So when I pushed to vote on her with the words "Fonti is town here, town should not vote" and he voted on her, I was able to peg him as mafia due to this.

Vote analysis happens, but is very different due to the amount of "wagons" you can have each day.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Now in color! I put myself in green because I set this up for my own VCA, if anyone's super uncomfortable with that just hit quote and remove the color on my name (I removed quote tags so that the html code is grabbable straight from hitting quote on this post)

Originally Posted by his fluffiness View Post
    Fluff's Official Votal

Day 2 ends at: This Time (1.3 days left)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    15 alive, 8 to lynch

The Waco Kid (3): Titus (#2598), Qgqqqqq (#2599), MathBlade (#2642)
    Qgqqqqq (2): The Waco Kid (#2526), Typhon (#2662)
    Pozzai (2): Snowvon (#2219), Atum (#2615)
    Citrus (2): Zenzao (#2436), Newcomb (#2441)
    Zenzao (1): Citrus (#2472)
    Atum (1): Titus (#2557)

Abstaining: Jan, Banks, Kalas, TMNTurtwig
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titus votes Mathblade
    Mathblade votes The Waco Kid
    Titus unvotes
    Atum votes Q
    Zenzao unvotes
    Zenzao votes The Waco Kid
    Snowvon unvotes
    Snowvon votes The Waco Kid
    Jan votes The Waco Kid #2816
    The Waco Kid votes Mathblade
    Pozzai votes Mathblade

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    15 alive, 8 to lynch

The Waco Kid (6): Titus (#2598), Qgqqqqq (#2599), MathBlade (#2642), Zenzao, Snowvon, Jan
    Qgqqqqq (2): The Waco Kid (#2526), Typhon (#2662)
    Pozzai (1): Atum (#2615)
    Citrus (1): Newcomb (#2441)
    Q (1): Atum

Abstaining: Banks, Kalas, TMNTurtwig, Titus
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenzao unvotes
    Zenzao votes Mathblade
    Typhon votes Mathblade
    TMNT votes The Waco Kid
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Fluff's Official Votal

Day 2 ends at: This Time (3 hours left)

15 alive, 8 to lynch

The Waco Kid
    (4): Qgqqqqq (#2599), MathBlade (#2642), Snowvon (#2814), TMNTURTWIG (#3000)
    MathBlade (4): The Waco Kid (#2873), Pozzai (#2874), Zenzao (#2934), Typhon (#2948)
    Qgqqqqq (1): Atum (#2790)

Abstaining: Jan, Banks, Kalas
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Citrus unvotes
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote:
    Fluff's Accurate Official Votal

Day 2 ends at: This Time (3 hours left)

15 alive, 8 to lynch

The Waco Kid
    (4): Qgqqqqq (#2599), MathBlade (#2642), Snowvon (#2814), TMNTURTWIG (#3000)
    MathBlade (4): The Waco Kid (#2873), Pozzai (#2874), Zenzao (#2934), Typhon (#2948)
    Qgqqqqq (1): Atum (#2790)

Abstaining: Jan, Banks, Kalas, Titus, Citrus
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citrus votes Mathblade
    Citrus unvotes
    TMNT unvotes
    TMNT votes Mathblade
    Kalas votes Mathblade
    Citrus votes Mathblade
    Pozzai unvotes
    Jan unvotes
    Zenzao unvotes
    Pozzai votes Mathblade
    Zenzao votes Mathblade
    Mathblade votes Mathblade
    Atum votes Mathblade

---------- Post automerged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

The Waco Kid (6): Titus (#2598), Qgqqqqq (#2599), MathBlade (#2642), Zenzao, Snowvon, Jan

There's no way Q/Mathblade/Zenzao or Mathblade/Zenzao/Snowvon or Zenzao/Snowvon/Jan are the living scum-team because of this, I think?

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Agree Pozzai .. but wagon analysis does not only apply to votes.

Scum try to allign a bit with town and help them pushing on other town while not commiting hard themselves, thus having the said town to take the fall if necessary.

That kind of wagon builing can be seen in videomafia, but more outside of votes.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ok.

I'm now leaning towards a scum-team of: Rubicon/Mathblade/Q/Snowvon

Unvote
    Vote: Snowvon

---------- Post automerged at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

I think Typhon and Zenzao are the best candidates for Tobi, though I'm leaning more towards Zenzao on that.

I think the scum-team is Rubicon/Mathblade/Q/Snowvon, with a chance of one of those (Q or Snowvon) being wrong and Kalas needing to be substituted in.

We know that Kabuto is definitely alive right now.

Thoughts everyone else? I need to take a break from this (+ check amazon again meh)

6. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Correct. 10charsareforpussies Jan.

---------- Post automerged at 22:17 ---------- Previous post was at 22:15 ----------

So, you think Qg with the voting people yesterday was a scumteam member? If anything I'd be more inclined to say Tobi!Qg personally, also a bit supported by Rubicon's addition of Qg to his judge!kill 'circle' of me and Qg.

---------- Post automerged at 22:19 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

I really wish TMNT had not voted yesterday, he still had the option to kill Qg if vote did not pass, but potentially forcing another non-confirmed to move his vote to get the kill had been super beneficial.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Not sure about the Qgqqqq + Snowvon team.

If Q manages to actually get the wagon on Von going (it had 4 voted EoD, not that far off) he kills his partner, loses the poison he needs to ever win the game and won't get any towncred for it.

The team is possible, but it doesnt feel likely to me.

I am also not sure yet if Q was a hit, if he was he was always the roleblocker.
    Not sure if we want to make another feedback check, because Newcomb isnt around anyway and he was the most likely target.

8. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Jan

What do you think of vaccinated!Pozzai world?

If vaccinater is still alive, I can't see both TMNT and Waco dying.

Do you think either Banks or Fonti would ever vaccinate me day1?

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

We do indeed want to do another feedback check imo

I don't remember D3 votals that well, need to grab them and look at them also. Was Q the main reason for the Snowvon wagon?

10. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

If memory serves me well, Titus created the Snowvon wagon because he did not believe Qg could be teamscum due to Mathblade and Rubicon interactions.

---------- Post automerged at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

Also no point in a feedback check unless Newcomb the most likely target will be around.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

He was the 2nd vote, 3 posts after titus.

according to fluffys post.

I can grab the day 3 votals .. do your amazon stuff will be done in a second.

12. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Okay, I have decided there will be an extension of at least 24 hours. How long exactly depends on my Internet situation, since there are days I might not have internet. More information will be incoming as my Internet situation becomes clear.

13. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Without looking at Kalas' run on you again, neutral/town. My thoughts are focused primarily on Snowvon and Atum ToDay.

What changed for me is that the players I expected to have been vaccinated died in the Night except for Pozzai, who, as he has suggested, may have been left alive to shake up expectations if he wasn't vaccinated. But I believe I know the solution to that and I need to check through the thread again for confirmation.

And I don't see a problem with giving another feedback check simply because New isn't here. It'd be the same as waiting for Pozzai/Waco and Titus yesterDay.

IMO Qg was Tobi. His lack of interest in the game among other things he's said point me toward that. I'm frankly surprised that you draw a Tobi conclusion on me. That said, +1 for seeing the case on Snowvon, mate.

What are your thoughts about Atum, though?

---------- Post automerged at 16:51 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

+5. Thank ya kindly, sai.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Zenzao vote Qgqqqq
    Citrus votes Jan
    Jan votes Citrus
    Typhon votes Qgqqqq
    Atum votes Qgqqqq
    Pozzai votes Citrus
    Pozzai unvotes

Day ends at : This Time (~1.7 days left)

13 alive, 7 to lynch

Qgqqqqq (3): Zenzao (#3346), Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373)
    Jan (1): Citrus (#3337)
    Citrus (1): Jan (#3348)

Abstaining: Pozzai, Titus, Kalas, Snowvon, Qgqqqqq, Newcomb, The Waco Kid, TMNTurtwig

Jan unvotes
    Newcomb votes Citrus
    Titus votes Snowvon (#3511)
    Qgqqq votes Snowvon
    Jan votes Snowvon
    Jan unvotes
    Citrus vots Snowvon
    Snowvon votes Typhon

Day ends at : This Time (~2.5 hours left)

13 alive, 7 to lynch

Qgqqqqq (3): Zenzao (#3346), Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373)
    Snowvon (3): Titus (#3511), Qgqqqqq (#3514), Citrus (#3527)
    Typhon (1): Snowvon (#3529)
    Citrus (1): Newcomb (#3488)

Abstaining: Pozzai, Kalas, Jan, The Waco Kid, TMNTurtwig

Snowvon votes Qgqqqq
    Pozzai votes Snowvon
    Pozzai unvotes
    Kalas votes Jan
    Citrus votes Jan
    Zenzao votes Jan
    Citrus votes Zenzao

Day ends at : This Time (~.5 hours left)

13 alive, 7 to lynch

Qgqqqqq (3): Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373), Snowvon ( #3618)
    Snowvon (2): Titus (#3511), Qgqqqqq (#3514)
    Jan (2): Kalas (#3646), Zenzao (#3651)
    Citrus (1): Newcomb (#3488)
    Zenzao (1): Citrus (#3675)

Abstaining: Pozzai, Jan, The Waco Kid, TMNTurtwig

Citrus votes Qgqqqqq
    TMNTurtwig votes Qgqqqqq
    Zenzao votes Qgqqqqq
    Newcomb votes Qgqqqqq
    The Waco Kid votes Snowvon
    Citrus votes Snowvon
    Jan votes Snowvon
    Citrus votes Qgqqqqq

THE DAY IS OVER

Fluff's Official Votal

13 alive, 7 to lynch

Qgqqqqq (7): Typhon (#3364), Atum (#3373), Snowvon ( #3618), TMNTurtwig (#3689), Zenzao (#3693), Newcomb (#3694), Citrus (#3719)
    Snowvon (4): Titus (#3511), Qgqqqqq (#3514), The Waco Kid (#3695), Jan (#3716)
    Jan (1): Kalas (#3646)

Abstaining: Pozzai

Qgqqqqq HAS BEEN LYNCHED!

Yep that should be it .. conf!town are green .. everything else is bland.

Hope I didnt miss anything, but it looks about right.

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Hey, I'm back. Had a doctor's appointment today, got some bad news, so I've been dealing with that and rereading things when I get a chance. Sorry for that. Will make a big post as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience.

16. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Get well soon, I hope.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm...not actually sure what your deal is with me not reacting to Pozzai? Like. Either he was vaccinated, or scum didn't Soup him.

I literally do not understand where you're getting this imaginary idea that I'm implying the extension is a bad thing. That never happened. Ever. You made that up. Stop it. I want the extension so Newcomb can catch up! As far as the extension goes, we want the same thing. Like. I don't get the issue here. I don't know how I can make it any clearer.

I don't know what to tell you. This is relying on knowing what Sakura was thinking when they made their vaccinations. Even knowing the person doesn't mean you can account for indecision, hesitation, and the like.

I agree with Citrus:

'The only other possibility is the player thought you and Waco had pulled off a role-swap without being obvious and went for you instead. Also bear in mind if the role-blocker is alive you and Waco are basically the same role (townfirm) if the rb is being used like that'

(Not quoting because I'm lazy.)

Intentionally leaving townfirmed people alive is risky because scum want to get rid of townfirms as quickly as possible (unless they're going for wine but that sounds like extra, riskier work), so. I don't know Banks but I could see him thinking you and Waco had role-swapped to try and out the scum doing the Souping, and vaccinated accordingly.

---------- Post automerged at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

:(

sorry to hear that Typhon

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

More of a lifelong disease sort of thing, but thank you. I appreciate the sentiment.

---------- Post automerged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Fake edit - Actually, I see we got the extension. I'm kinda tired of thinking about this right this second, think I'm going to just take today off. Sorry about the delay guys. Thanks for understanding.

19. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Still avoiding. Let me quote myself exactly for you.

Also, why would the Scum not Soup him?

You're saying you aren't planning on doing shit until a consensus is agreed on giving the day 24 hours more which would allow New to post, rather than petitioning for that consensus to be reached, or reacting at all to what happened aside from in a completely flippant manner, like it doesn't matter to you that Titus/TMNT/Waco died lastNight. It doesn't impact you. Your phrasing is not pro-town.

In short, Snow, you're contributing to the problem rather than solving it, and in doing so making yourself that much Scummier. Nice.

More or less aping Citrus' thoughts.

---------- Post automerged at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Cripes, man. I'm sorry for you. Take your time.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Okay, Zen, you're doing this thing where all of a sudden, everything I say oozes scum motivation out of nowhere, and it's starting to irritate me.

1. Atum and I aren't scum together. I know saying that won't convince you, but I'll at least give it a shot.
    2. I'm pretty sure we've got 3/5 scum so far, although I'm leaning towards Q being Tobi than groupscum. So. I'm not panicking or anything?
    3. It means that Sakura is dead, or really bad at their role.

I'm just. Going to ignore you as far as 'petitioning' the extension goes, because. That never happened. I honestly don't know what else to say.

They hardclaimed. It was only a matter of time before they died, so. It's not like I'm shocked.

sigh

Oh fuck off, I'm allowed to agree with what's been said. I was literally typing out the same scenario and just decided to quote him instead.