1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Sorry to hear that, hope things go ok :(

2. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Good, do some hunting. Give some thoughts. That goes for everyone still alive(barring Typhon and New at the moment). We aren't wasting D4 as we did D3.

Noted. Who else is in your Scumteam then beside Typhon? Reasons for believing Tobi!Qg? Reasons for believing Sakura is dead?

More avoidance. I'm saying you never contributed to "Hey HF yes please on extension" and said "Nope not saying nothing until an extension is confirmed or denied".

Hardclaiming isn't an immediate death sentence so long as Sakura is alive and not roleblocked. So which is it, in your honest opinion? Is Sakura alive as of ToDay or dead D/N1 D/N2 D/N3?

Agreeing is one thing. Just going "eh not gonna bother adding my own thoughts when this argument is just laying there on its own here look at how towny I am".

---------- Post automerged at 18:30 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

And since we aren't getting much else done at the immediate moment, I'll kick off the feedback.

No one interacted with me lastNight.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Per Pozzai, we should wait until Newcomb is around for feedback claiming

4. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Refresh my memory of why we're waiting. What's the difference between waiting for New and letting Pozzai/Waco/Titus go last yesterDay?

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Never ever say if you believe certain roles are alive!

That can always give away information to scum, you dont want to do that.

I agree that we can give feedback if we want to, it always gives possible infos to scum .. so we need to be careful.

thats why i am mostly interested to know if newcomb got roleblocked, everyone else is not as important, until that is known.

6. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    I'm off the desktop in a minute. Will try to check in via mobile through the remainder of the evening and night until around 1 am. After that I'm off altogether until some time late tomorrow night.

7. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

My comment was mainly due to us at that time not knowing if Newcomb ever returning before day ending. If Newcomb didn't return, us doing a "feedback claim" would yield us nothing as people could fake being roleblocked without him being here to counter.

8. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    So go ahead now with it?

9. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

Personally since Fluffi saying we'll have an extention, I no longer am opposed to it.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Zenzao: I didn't say anything about the extension because literally on that page Citrus said it should be something kept to QTs.

I'll be back tomorrow, it's an early night for me.

11. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Now you say this. Reaching.

That's five players out of nine alive at DayStart that note it in-thread. That one of those four later on says move it to QT doesn't mean that's the law now. Your excuse falls flat.

---------- Post automerged at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:38 ----------

And you also completely ignore the rest of my post.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Zenzao, it's really not a fair thing to talk about peoples' opinions on a day extension whether he is scum or not. It's something that is out-of-game/unrelated to the in-game, and I'd advise dropping that point please and thanks

---------- Post automerged at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

To clarify, I think it dips enough into IRL issues that it's not something to bring into the game if we can avoid it

13. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    That is just one aspect of what I'm on Snowvon for. My original problem with him still stems back to his devil-may-care attitude about Titus, TMNT, and Waco dying lastNight, and his substandard responses for that attitude. But you're right, the extension talk can be tabled. The rest of my problem with Snow stands.

---------- Post automerged at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

Also: You heard Pozzai. Feedback?

---------- Post automerged 07-16-2015 at 01:48 ---------- Previous post was 07-15-2015 at 23:15 ----------

EBWOP: And I'm out. I'll try to check in before we set out in the morning but I can't guarantee I'll be able to post.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

My answer for feedback hasn't changed since the beginning of the game

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    No feedback for me either. Jan ?

---------- Post automerged at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Also his fluffiness could we get a timer for new Day's end or at least a 4 hour warning? (And a VC haha)

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Everything is pretty quiet in these parts, nothing to report.

I heard @Von got visited in his dreams lately, did he also get visited in game last night?

17. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

No feedback.

Zenzao, I feel like I'm watching the resurrection of Math here. Have you been possessed? Some of the points you've made are good, but it seems like you're just throwing everything that could even be misconstrued as scummy into your posts and attacking everyone that's not conf!town.

Can you give me your top 3 town/scum and why?

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That's...actually a really good way of putting it, I'm feeling that too

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

So yeah! Ignoring the extension bullshit.

Who told you. ._.

I had no visitors.

Zen: after Typhon, my weaker townreads are Jan and Kalas. Anything further would require me to completely reevaluate my townreads because someone is maintaining a good town!cover.

I think Q and Typhon are scum, but from the way Typhon was heavily pushing Q I didn't think they were on a team together. Q's attitude felt more like 3P who didn't feel like he would be able to win. I believe Sakura is dead because they didn't vaccinate Titus or Waco??? It's either that or Sakura forgot to submit names or something derpy.

Also definitely feeling attack dog!Zen.

20. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

There will be a 48 hour extension.

Day 4 ends at: This Time

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015