1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Banks

Banks Muggle

Wow my forum epeen is hurt.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

I'll get it for you. Keep your eye out for this.

Indeed, I'll be confirmed tonight, unless scum kill my target.

3. Banks

Banks Muggle

Is there a TMNT case linked?

---------- Post automerged at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Sounds good.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

Banks - the TMNT (Kalas says it better than me)

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

DLP doesn't count posts in this subforum as real posts. Mafia is a very small part of the main forum and because of the nature of the game, people who don't contribute much to the main forum would look like heavy hitters after a few games as they'd all have 1000+ posts.

If you want to see the post count ITT, it's here.

Posts are coming too fast for me to interact in real time.

Obviously Titus you've just made this entire day about yourself with your claim, so thanks for that.

Can I just say that this kind of thing is exactly why I wanted to talk setup at the beginning? Because right now I have to worry about like 50 other things including motivations and misdirection and I have to work out this mechanical crap on my own.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

*facepalm* No you won't. Because someone claiming neughborized isn't enough. They must claim neughborized by you. Which since <redacted> is likely Tsunade and I hope to hear from them.

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I'd like to hear from you on all of this, when you get some time. New you may be, but I've had an easier time following your logic than most (maybe precisely because you're new).

8. Banks

Banks Muggle

Jan and pozzai making me prowd with their counts.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

And that's precisely why we couldn't. Scum can steer actions. Here, they can't. I'm confirmed town, after sealing off so many mislynched. Scum try to paint me as scum to save TMNT, failed because I'm confirmed town.

There's literally no where else to go.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And I am intentionally not posting for a few hours to let everyone catch up.

11. Banks

Banks Muggle

Interesting I thought your chart had it where if n2 there is a QT claimed hes town if not hes scum? Correct? Won't n2 bring the actual confirmation or not?

12. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    New and Waco, fine.

Math, growing on me. Titus... I'm conflicted over her and now this Tsunade gambit.

Snow should be higher IMO, Pozzai is fine, I'm seeing Math's perspective on Fonti but if Titus is Tsunade than that get's reassessed in a Day or two, Jan I'm obviously voting on but I'm not wholly satisfied for it.

Typhon is fine, Atum should be higher, Xanidel=Rubicon is fine.

Q is iffy but maybe up a bit, Citrus is also iffy, and TMNT should be higher. And obviously I vehemently disagree with where you have me and yourself.

And I'm out. All further responses in the morning.

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

Whats the vote count like?

14. Newcomb

Yeah Typhon I've felt the same way about you*, especially re: your post #1318, like that's where I'm at too.

I'm going to try to work out a hypothetical "what happens if Titus is telling the truth by looking at the roles post.

*Though I am not clearing you for it, because Paranoid Newbie Fear Bubble (tm)

15. Banks

Banks Muggle

I think you should reevaluate. I need to read this TMNT case no links in the post makes it a pain in the ass at work but no worries.

---------- Post automerged at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I'm confirmed let me in your bubble.

16. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Titus is town, moving on.

Atum's "lulwut" and wanting to vote Titus on principle seems like a natural reaction so that could be town. Jan feels sincere in this entire interaction. Typhon seems genuinely concerned about where this leaves town.

Citrus had that standard "what the fuck?" reaction that scum like to do when they don't know how to react to shit naturally.

Pozzai ignored it. Dislike.

Banks also ignored it. Also dislike.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

You can view a user's posts in a thread (and only their posts) by backing out to little Italy, clicking on the number of replies (In this case 1,000+). A pop-up box pops up. Click the number by TMNT. Then you have just his posts. You can click and compare.

18. Newcomb

Math respond to this please. I really don't see how you can be so sure the Jan thing was that bad. You are hyper-focused on that one interpretation. What do you think about the fact that I think I could have made a similar post to Titus saying basically, "fine, you want to be mislynched, let's fucking do it."? I mean I probably would have used that word, she's saying it over and over. It would be in my head. Why couldn't it be in Jan's?

19. Banks

Banks Muggle

Why do you dislike and ignore me? Was it my reads or my case on zen or what?

---------- Post automerged at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Yeah its like 2+2 I was being sarcastic about the post stuff. I do tend to post a lot once I'm into a game so I'll be at the top soon enough. Jan/Pozzai/Fonti give me shit about it. (Fonti didn't want to play wiht me becasue I post so damn much)

20. Titus

Titus Squib

Well, then I'll be solving your alignment soon enough.

---------- Post automerged at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Newcomb, I'm no longer hiding the ball. Any direct questions you want answered?