1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This one. Read it very carefully. Very very carefully,

---------- Post automerged at 08:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 ----------

Now I am afk a bit for the holiday myself.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

I replied TMNT is not a meta case and the rest is gibberish.

I am not an acid dragon so...

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Stop fucking reclaiming. Ahhhhhhh.

---------- Post automerged at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Ebwop: roleclaiming

---------- Post automerged at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Ebwop: roleclaiming

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I am NOT role claiming Fonti chill the fuck out

---------- Post automerged at 08:45 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

*dies a bit inside*

I tried. AFK for real now.

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Was hoping Jan would have responded at this point. Damn.
    TMNTurtwig If you are town keep posting as much as you can. It's a slow day so it'll give plenty of opportunity to see what you're really saying.
    fontisian Scum team under consideration. No comment until I can reread Q tomorrow.
    MathBlade Is channeling Vivec really beneficial at this point?

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Kalas, do you think Atum Kalas is likely?

7. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wut? /10char

---------- Post automerged at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Atum scum is likely? Iirc your biggest thing that tipped you off was how well he fit into your proposed scumteam. Obviously I need more then that. I'm part way through a dedicated reread like the one on TMNT. If there's scummy interactions I'll find them.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Oh yeah sorry kalas .. i read you post .. but then i joined a voicevall with friends and we got into talking so i havent been working on this game ..

will take care of it soon

.. also happy birthday to you kalas and happy birthday to you america. may you both live long and prosper.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

Atum TMNT is what I meant. Math put together a decent Atum distancing case, while meaning to argue the opposite.

10. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Unfortunately, Atum is too blindly town for me to properly look at him.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Happy birthday, Kalas. I'm dedicating our country's fireworks only to you.

I just woke up and I'm eating a waffle.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Not what that post refers to. Sorrow winds are the wrong timeframe. At this point just *kaboom it* failed try to explain something just moving on

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I have to say, I'm flattered by all the creeping doubts you have of my alignment Fontisian

---------- Post automerged at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I strongly believe the scum-team is within this grouping also: {Pozzai, Q, The Waco Kid, Rubicon, Banks, Typhon}, though probably -Waco Kid +???

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Kalas:
    Yes sorry you did ask 1 question from the get go,

that one question was kinda self explanatory.
    Of course it is really bad to misslynch someone, always.

Calling my vote dumb equals not realizing my mindset when i was voting.

At the point in time i believed it more likely for Titus to be Danzo/Judge and her play was optimized so that if there are only votes on two people at the end of the day she claims danzo and since the judge will never get counterclaimed we will sleep and she proves herself with not dying. (and then get poison immunity as confirmed town forcing mafia to decide to either kill a confirmed town or rolehunt).

If I dont vote on her I actually cant force her to make the play that i thought she had prepared at that point (because I did think the tsunade play would be way to reckless to be true, and the Tsunade soft was also so much more obvious that everyone should have spotted that).

Using the wording "misslynch" on purpose to fish for reaction might have been an overreach that put me further into the crossfire than any town should put himself on purpose (thats if Mathblade is town, because most other people did calm down about it), but I was sure by explaining my reasoning for it, everyone should see the logic behind my play.

You might also realize in the future that I am rarely one to slip on my wording, you just might not understand why I do what I do at the point, but wording in games like these are kinda important and while this is my first game and english is not my first language I can promise you I am not stupid, I might be reckless, but not stupid.

[Sry for so much ugly text, just felt to explain that part to him without shortening it too much]

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Citrus, why is TMNT not in your grouping?

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm debating if he could in fact be town or not.

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

And Titus. For the record. I stand by what I said. Ask fluffiness about what would happen in your Ino case. It would work like this

N1:Tsunade, let's assume you QTs Ino. Ino possesses Tsuade.
    N2: Ino can still create a QT because Ino did not spawn any.

You don't have to openly respond to this just consider it.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

Why don't we just call it scum win then? The whole wagon on TMNT is town and scum won't fucking bus. We have Derp town who won't vote TMNT despite his readwall being shit designed only to divide me and Math.

---------- Post automerged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Fine, I will ask Fluff. Will you fucking vote the scum already?

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus there is more than 2 days left. Chill. There are 4 group scum and 1 3P out of 17 players. That means 12 town and 9 to lynch. If 3/4ths of the town agrees then what you are freaking out about is not a concern yet.

There are discussions I want to read that are going on.

---------- Post automerged at 10:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 ----------

And FYI I believe my vote is on scum

20. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Bullshit. Not only were you in it, (Azrael), HF added an addendum to the rules for this because of your "Bahamut" code thing.