1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fluffiness, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Newcomb I need to draw scum with you next game

2. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

I did entertain that idea for a bit, but her constant retorts in an attempt to belittle my read on her and praising her own on me/new players in general does not feel like a person merely reaction testing.

She's either fairly certain I'm scum, or she's mafia trying to make town trust very little of what I say in regards to her.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Player posts in thread:
    Citrus 74
    Zenzao 64

I don't think you know what lurker means

4. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Hash tagging is my thing! XD

5. Banks

Banks Muggle

Where on your body?

What do you make of it? Do you think his team is saving him if he is scum?

---------- Post automerged at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

you say that... but.... idk.

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Titus -- Assume Atum is town and I am town. Who are the scum?

7. Banks

Banks Muggle

Just you 2? Is anyone else that plays on DLP qualified to make these sorts of distinctions? What if ::GASP:: you're both wolves you guys wouldn't lie right?

---------- Post automerged at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

you are agreeing to what he said about him and fonti both saying someone is town. Do you think there is world where they are w/v and one is wrong?

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I should have a role PM of DVD.

Because people love pointing out what I say in a sarcastic manner and pretend it is a new idea.

---------- Post automerged at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

W/v = ?

I agree with the premise if one of them is town it bears scrutiny. However I believe they are both scum.

9. Banks

Banks Muggle

I'll let math hammer us into hot chick land of the lynch party.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'll let Jan pick.

Probably not? That seems like it would be something to try sooner rather than later.

11. Banks

Banks Muggle

w/v=wolf/villager as in one is town one is wolf. I'm just trying to guage how factual a statement like that would be about them.

Like if one is able to be wrong on them as villager and the other is wolf thats interesting. If they are alwyas both right as villager thus its wolf/wolf or villa villa its obviously better info I assume w/v is possible.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Jan I am going to have a little chat with you post game. *glares needles*

Unvote

13. Banks

Banks Muggle

Interesting so what do you make of the movement? first day jitters?

---------- Post automerged at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

You're just looking at the poster of heidi klum he has on his wall when you glare needles... its okay its what I do when hes around.

14. Pozzai

Pozzai Muggle

What do you make of #1942 ?

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

They are pretty good as town. No one is always right or they are cheating. I am pretty good at reading Rubicon though so pretty sure he is a wolf and the way Fonti has played has me convinced she is a wolf so more than likely WW

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Something like that.

17. Banks

Banks Muggle

I mean saying something like that isn't really alignment indicative. I don't think I'll ever get lynched this game. It depends on how confident you are regardless of alignment of your ability to not get killed. I tend to be very good at defending myself especially as town so I don't consider myself likely to be a misslynch ever.

Getting town read is never bad if you're town. If everyone was super town read the game would be easy :)

---------- Post automerged at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

I just wanted to make sure that excluding that possibility was a thing. For example in video mafia if me and Nydus are in a game with a player named Kirby. We both read him so well we can only read him wrong out loud if we are WW because otherwise the other would destroy them for the read. The dynamic is important.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I say for now call a spade a spade and go with 'she thinks you're scum.'

Being her #1 fan in no way means I have access to her labyrinth of a brain.

19. Banks

Banks Muggle

Also I kinda believe Rubicon is telling the truth about that read regardless of his alignment. If he is scum its spew that hes not on his team if he is town I think he believes it to be true. Its like the first conviction from Rubicon I've believed on tone.

---------- Post automerged at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Jan has an efficient German brain. Labyrinths are too complex to maneuver thoughts quickly.

For reference a photo of my brain: :nyan:
    Pozzai's :fire

---------- Post automerged at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

You missed a good joke at Jan here.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Honestly what surprised me more than anything is that Fonti never really interacted with Rubicon at all and vice versa. They argue over reads a lot most games and usually hash it out but are similar a lot. Never played a game with TMNT so I can't say if the exact scenario you described applies.