1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Manga Thread Part 3

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Jon, May 29, 2015.

1. Sechrima

Sechrima Disappeared

Hahahahahaha. That is all.

2. Rache

Rache Headmaster

And I was finally happy that the Uchiha angst has disappeared. Damn Sakura lol.

Why didn't Shin capture this stupid bitch Sarada instead? XD

3. Sechrima

Sechrima Disappeared

It did just occur to me that it is still possible that Sakura is Sarada's mother. All those times Sasuke drank Karin's blood, maybe that altered his DNA somehow, and he passed it on to Sarada. I mean, this whole arc seems to be about parentage, genetics, heredity, etc. So I wouldn't put a final plot twist past Kishi.

4. Rache

Rache Headmaster

What Sarada needs is a good spanking. Also, if Sarada is Karin's daughter, I don't get why Sakura raised her. Was she still a fan girl of Sasuke after all this time that she pretends that Sasuke's bastard is her daughter simply to feel closer to him?

Sakura is now officially my most hated anime character.

5. Goten Askil

Goten Askil Groundskeeper

One of my early ideas to explain Sarada resemblance to Karin was that Sakura fell ill during her pregnancy (linking to the fact that she seems in bad health) and needed Karin's help to recover. Or maybe it was baby Sarada who needed healing.

Even better: Sakura has never existed to begin with, she has always been a clone of Karin sent to Konoha by Oro to give a good reason to Sasuke to leave.

Character undevelopment is your friend.

6. Hal

Hal Professor

Why didn't Orochimaru just body snatch that Shin clone that's been sitting in his lab instead of going after Sasuke?

7. Peter North

Peter North Dark Lord

Probably because there is an Uchiha bloodline trait that Shin doesn't have.

8. JoJo23

JoJo23 Unspeakable

Suigetsu didnt lie. He had no reason to.

That said I kind of doubt she's Karins daughter, as funny as that would be. It'll be a wrong DNA sample.

9. someone010101

someone010101 High Inquisitor

He's probably unstable.

Orochimaru was classy this chapter. Some fun twists too. But all this gene stuff feels like something from 2002.

10. kira and light

kira and light Seventh Year

Am I the only one who thinks it´s seriously fucked up that Sasuke and Naruto are just casually talking with Oro, instead of fucking trying to pulverize him. This is the guy who took Baby´s and citizen´s of Konoha and doing some seriously fucked up shit with them, killed the third and attacked Konoha.

And then he shows them his Labour where he has cloned a human and they all act as if this is totally normal WTF? And why are Suigetsu and Juugo with him I am pretty sure they hated his guts and were also experimented with.

Damm this Manga seriously needs someone like Danzou who wouldn´t just forget that shit pulled on Konoha and kill this motherfucker. For all they know he could just try to outlive Naruto & Sasuke and nobody would stand a chance against him.

Also first time Chocho was funny Oro comment brought a smile to my face

11. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Seriously, who the fuck keeps umbilical cords just lying around?
    That's what puzzled me most about the chapter, actually.

12. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

13. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I'll also hop on the bandwagon assuming that there will be another twist at some point related to Sarada's parentage. Either Suigetsu lied, used the wrong DNA sample, or found match for Karin/Sarada due to something like Sasuke drinking Karin's blood or whatever other concept Kishi can come up with.

Then again, Sarada does look like Karin. I think that makes the first two possibilities (that Suigetsu either lied or used the wrong sample) to be less likely.

I have no clue whose kid she is, and honestly I don't really care. Sakura raised her, loved her, and cared for her. I could get behind a bit of teenage angst/anger if Sarada was lied to about it, but Sakura is her 'mom.'

More importantly... WTF is going on with Orochimaru just chillin' in his base? Why are Sasuke's former teammates back with him? Is Yamato watching him 24/7 or is this a recent and/or temp gig? Because a lot of his generation seem to be on semi-retirement status.

14. fire

fire Order Member

It's official: Sakura is the greatest and most benevolent human being.

15. Sephiroso

Sephiroso Disappeared

You guys aren't focused on the right thing.

Are we really gonna ignore the fact that Orochimaru, the most depraved obsessed mother fucker of all things Sharingan, had a kid who he was experimenting on and even cloning, which means extra sharingan eyes. Instead of Orochimaru implanting 2 of the many many sharingan eyes he had at his disposal due to this kid into his own head, he gave an arm full of them to Danzo? WTF?

That's what i can't understand, even knowing Kishi is behind all this mess. Does he actually want to destroy any semblance of sense from the main Naruto series even further?

16. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

He wanted a Uchiha as a vessel. Just a transplanted Sharingan wasn't good enough for him.

17. Vincent

Vincent Death Eater

I think that Orochimaru wasn't just after the sharingan. I believe he was also trying to evolve it into the Rinnegan. With that in mind I think he was looking for someone with Sasuke's potential specifically.

I wonder at the situation that ended up with Sakura raising Karin's kid. Did Sasuke demand that she be raised in Konoha and take her away? Maybe Kakashi knew about her birth and demanded Sasuke bring her to Konoha.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  18. Sephiroso

Sephiroso Disappeared

I know he wanted a true Uchiha body, but still, you gonna really sit there and say Orochimaru wouldn't have at least settled for having Sharingan eyes? What were we told his life goal was time and time again during Naruto? To learn/master every Jutsu there is. It's the entire reason he wanted immortality to begin with. What better way to do that than to have the Sharingan?

Sure, he'd have a bit more of a drain on the sharingan's abilities(but that conveniently went away during Shippuden for Kakashi...), and yes he wouldn't have been able to fully unlock their full potential unless he had a full Uchiha body but still, that's no excuse for Orochimaru to not have at least used a couple of Sharingan for himself for their most basic uses.

19. crimson sun06

crimson sun06 Order Member

What you're saying is totally logical, there's just one problem... You're applying it to Naruto and in this case logic officially left the building 5 years ago.

20. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The Lulz are fucking official.

Sasuke is WAY bigger of a douchebag if Sarada IS Karin's kid.

I mean, just on a Parental level.

I mean, did Sasuke tap Karin (A concept which is already repugnant) and leave her pregnant then never find out, before or after he and Sakura got married?

This dude has apparently no regard for the women in his life. But Kishi threw at least two at him. What. The. Fuck.

And you hate SAKURA?

Question 2: How the fuck would Naruto not know? You'd think he would have noticed the lack of a pregnancy.

This shit makes no sense.