1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Oedipus Flower by Vash - NC17 - H/Lily/OC

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, May 29, 2006.

1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Well... you know my opinion on everything you write. Once more, great work.

2. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

O Ultimate Lord of smut you dumb twat part 2 on ficwasd is fucked up man it is on there twice in the same chapter other wise brilliant

3. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Figured I should review here, no?

Right, so, again; Thank you!

Your Harry character, was once again, brilliantly twisted. As entertaining (how could your smut not be?) and well written as it was disturbing. :D Naturally, I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm more prone to thinking "How could anyone, not like it?", but then again, there are some messed up people out there in the world. =P

-
    Lord Necros: How dare you call the Lord of Smut a "dumb twat". *smacks Necros* Learn some respect!

4. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

Just awesome. The way you describe Harry makes it very realistic, and I have to wonder if this is not a Gary Stu.

You should write more one/two shots.

5. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Disgusting, squicky, repulsive...I wanted to stop, but I couldn't.

I loved it.

I also like how Harry made Lily come onto him, rather then trying to seduce her.

I read this right after "Imperius Lesson", so it was a double bonus.

6. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Havent read that. PM/Email me the link?

I may indeed write more one or two shots. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM/Email me your request and if I can come up with something Ill try.

That goes forum wide. Be be serious about it. I wont write requested Dickchick!Cho/Fem!Harry stories.

And I have an anouncement to make. I will write a complete story sequel to this. All that is concrete now is the name.

Oedipus Tyrannos.

7. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

Hooray!

*said in voice of athenakitty*

Will Harry viciously eviscerate Sirius? Will Calla and Lily still have feelings for Harry? Will he reciprocate them? What wacky hijinks will the Potter family come up with next?

*regains own personality*

Anyways, I can't wait for you to build on this plotline and Harry that you have created, it will be brilliance.

8. Element

Element Seventh Year

Preferably just post it here Amerision, I want to read whatever it is too ;) Or, if Vash doesn't want his topic to get too off-topic, PM to me as well, pretty please?

Vash - Its freaking fantastic to hear about the announcement of it into a complete story, although I am worried about the amount of stories you're taking up. Bluer, Lily, and now this? T'is a lot to work on ;) Keep up the good work though, this (Oedipus) was remarkably enjoyable.

9. Vassago

Vassago First Year

After a day of ready bad fics, this story just simply made my day :D. Excellent work, and i'm looking forward to the sequal!

10. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

i have converted. to vashiism. in this religion we giggle l;ike schoolgirls over how cool vash is and how we wish we were that cool but we can nver be that cool. cool.

11. Cupspeaker

Cupspeaker Looked into the void

I thought that him going after his mom was *shudders*

I just think H/Lily pairings are really creepy.

But its good story. Write more.

12. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

This genre is not exactly my cup of tea, but I must say that this story is written extremely well. Harry's characterisation is very good and dark magic described here seems really sinister and interesting. Smut scenes are great. I don't think anyone else could manage to write scenes like that, while keeping them within M rating.

The only downside is the ending. Honestly, I kinda expected you to use some better twist, other than "Sirius saw Harry leave the scene"... Dunno, like a portrait or a house elf saw everything or James left his comunication mirror activated or something like that. This ending to me seemed rather... anticlimatic.

Oh and grammar. I'm hardly an expert on English language, but there seemed to be lots of problems with tenses (probably due to tricky 1st person POV).

13. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Aye, the end was always planned to be as it was once i decided to turn it in to a full on story after I get the time. The tenses are a combination of two things, aside form my having not seriously paid attention in english writing classes. First, tricky POV. Second, it wasnt all written in one go. Id sit down and start writing and stop and come back and forget to pay attention to that kind of thing.

That an i am a hick. We dun pay attention to them thar fancy grammatics yall city fok use.

14. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

...Oh bravo, absolutly wonderful. This little ficlet is a doozy, i couldn't get enough of it dispite how utterly twisted it is. You write amazingly well Vash from your discription of harry right down to the erotic scenes. I agree with Zev it would be nice to see some more 1/2 shots from yourself.

15. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

very good... very good... i have to admit that i am impressed....

a grin is still in place.... hmmm.... i might go and write soemthign similar... very similar but witha few... twists DGOC style...

i can't stop grinning...

16. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Oh God I HATE tenses sometimes... Don't worry Vashy, us 'city-fok' make the same tense mistakes.

We just play them off as 'artistic license'.

17. sparkydiedtoday

sparkydiedtoday First Year

not really sure if anyone mentioned this at all yet but i have a plot itch (bunnies are too nice and fluffy to describe what i am feeling). i feel like the consopio charm as vash describes it could be turned into a drug (in the sense that it is addictive and ultimately dangerous on some level). was thinking that letting someone live their fantasies is the exact thing a junky would be looking for and the taper off after four hours would lead up to a resounding low (to counteract the extreme high that would generate from living out all of your fantasies). this in turn (after about half a year of constant usage, or as would happen in the real world a couple months of just getting a "taste" for it followed by a few months of constant use) would lead to a state similar to the insomnia induced illucidity (thats right i made up a word) of edward norton in fightclub. in addition to the state of perpetual sleep walking (mixed in with a full blown hatred of the real world) one's body woudl be come frail and muscle-less (worst case scenario would be major emaciation).

any thoughts?

i don't know, i just feel like comparatively speaking if the magical world were to refelct our world (in a distorted way, obviously) then with the greater power to make thoughts reality, the creativity of habitual drug users would create a whole culture of mind killing drugs (or create a whole slew of them that would have mental effects without the bad side effects).

just something i've been thinking about recently.

another thing, not to seem like i dont love the story vash, quite the opposite actually, a featherlight axe, while sharp, wouldnt it be alot like hitting someone with a sharp piece of cardboard (paralleling cardboard only in width) or something of that sort beacuse the featherweight charm is something that effects the axe itself (without paying heed to who it is touching it, be it the weilder or the rather unfortunate little brother that is being decapitated)?

that being said, absolutely loved the story so far.

I Hate:
    the black and white nature of JKR's books
    the way horcruxes should have forced good ol' pathetic canon Harry to become stronger but instead Dumbledore comes to save the day instead and destroys the majority of them. however dumbledore dying may give her a chance to redeem herself (doubtful).
    reverse racism, of most of the members, of the nation of islam

I Love:
    Silver Nitrate
    Ender's Game

Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  18. Jester King

Jester King First Year

With out a doubt, one of the best H/Lily stories I'v ever read. The only thing I didn't really like was Harry being so arrogant. Oh well, that won't stop me from reading the sequel.

19. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

Awesome! This is your best story...I think :p

20. Patrik f

Patrik f Guest

This was easily the best Harry/Lily story I have ever read, Harry was brilliantly twisted and unlike others that seams to not like how he was captured so do I think it makes him more real, more human to make mistakes like that after all his plans have been finished.