1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by X Kronos X8, Sep 25, 2010.

1. X Kronos X8

X Kronos X8 Fifth Year

So, yea. Does DLP know any good One Piece fics?

2. Docker

Docker Third Year

I'm not sure, but should this be in Other Fandoms instead? Anyway I have not read any really good stories based on One Piece, but I know of some pretty good ones. You did not stated what genre you like, which makes finding stories you would be interested in bloody hard, but I'll give it a go.

Toddler Troubles
    Summary: After falling into a mystical lake, Sanji Zoro and Luffy are changed back into four olds. With half the crew as toddlers how will the straw hats cope? Looks like Ace is joining the fun too!
    Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 91,713 - Reviews: 747
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3017006/1/Toddler_Troubles

Final Betrayal
    Finding One Piece, the Straw Hats leave the Grand Line and return to the East Blue. But history seems determined to repeat itself, and for the second time in twenty five years Loguetown finds itself hosting the trial of Pirate King. Now Complete!
    - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 13 - Words: 112,679 - Reviews: 274
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3784941/1/Final_Betrayal

I thought Final Betrayal was pretty good in it's own way, you just have to ignore the mostly small and irrefutable hints of Luffy/Zoro.

Sorry, I don't read much of this fandom so I don't know that many One Piece stories, but I hoped this helped.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  3. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The Last Ride » by Sniper Artist reviews
    The New World is indeed a frightening place and Jewelry Bonnie had figured that out after mere moments of her discovery. AU. Your typical One Piece/Naruto crossover!
    Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Fiction Rated: M - English - Action/Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,288 - Reviews: 56 - Updated: 8-13-10 - Published: 8-5-10 - - Naruto U./J. Bonney

Adventure of a Lifetime » by sexybitchxoxoxo reviews
    Brought to a new world and given a new start at life. Naruto dreams of having the greatest of adventure of all time as pirate sailing the Grand Line.
    Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Fiction Rated: T - English - Action/Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 100,610 - Reviews: 435 - Updated: 9-24-09 - Published: 9-15-09 - - Naruto U./Robin

Okay, so they're both OP/Naruto x-overs, but... Those are the only ones on my favlist, and I remember going through One Piece section on FFn several times, desperately looking for good OP fics, so... yeah.

4. Chaoticblues

Chaoticblues Professor

Naruto the Marine » reviews Naruto/ One Piece Fusion. Join Naruto in the world of One Piece on his adventures with the Marines. Meanwhile Luffy and his crew are still out there. What will happen when the two meet?Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 169,495 - Reviews: 447 - Updated: 9-15-10 - Published: 4-22-10 - Naruto U.