1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Only Enemies by leave this world - T

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Cell, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Raijin

Raijin Slug Club Member

I liked the Dark Arts thing with the soul. Most fics have it go down hill pretty quickly but considering how many Harry would have used by now it seems like a pretty slow rate.

2. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Good fic one of the better ones out there, I'll leave it at this for fear of sounding like an ass.....again

3. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

This story is great and I say this indeed is the best Harry/Bella written yet.

4. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Fantastic. This is THE best Harry/Bella I've ever seen. This may also be the best time travel fic I've ever encountered. Truly superb.

I especially like the Sirius and Cissy duel, Bella's break-in to Malfoy manor, and ESPECIALLY how the author is now depicting character's thoughts in a way.
    Genius. Simply Genius.

5. Malice?

Malice? First Year

Just threw up an update on ff.net. Took me way longer than usual but the first section blocked the Hell out of me. Finally getting back to the H/Bella Dynamic which made the second part real easy to write. Should be more and more of that from now on, though this is fair warning that it will still be at least a few more chapters before they do anything other than kick alota ass and insult each other together.

6. CGB

CGB Auror

The new chapter doesn't have much action, but it's OK. But next chapter is finally the Azkaban break out and there'll be enough action I hope. It's really one of the best Harry/Bella stories I've read.

7. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Great new chapter.
    Has anyone told the author about this place?

8. Cell

Cell Gunner of The Black Poison DLP Supporter

I think he goes by Malice?. Iono.

9. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

My only problem is how powerful everyone seems to be. I mean in Canon it's widely accepted that Voldemort and Dumbledore are on a level all their own, now we have Harry, Bella, Voldy, Lucius Malfoy, Dumbles, Kingsley Shakebolt, etc.

10. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

good chapter. I hope Hermi dies by Bella's hand that would be fun.

11. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

This is easily the best Harry/Bellatrix fic out there. Keep it up, man.
    I agree with MysterioX, can you please kill her?

12. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Indeed i've grown to quite like this fic and are always on the look out for new updates, excellent dueling scenes with an excellent arsenel of curses all round. His put a nice spin on Herman with the way she attacks anyone who pretty much pisses her off, but im really craving the H/Bella pairing that's to come.

13. Malice?

Malice? First Year

new chapter

Almost done with the newest chapter, but it’ll probably be a few more days sadly as I'm going to be mad busy in all likelihood. Thought I'd leave you guys with a brief ( and I do mean brief) excerpt to let you know I'm still alive....

Bella stared intently at Harry as he paced back an forth across the small piece of rock she had apparated them to, “I’m sure even you have managed to remember the measurements of this lovely piece of ground after that many passes.” Bella mock simpered sweetly.
    Harry glared at her balefully in return, though he did draw to a halt, “I’m thinking Bella, and pacing helps clear my mind.” He snapped in irritation at the impatient witch.
    “I would recommend torturing muggles instead. Less obnoxious for bystanders.” Bella dead-panned, “Besides. What on earth is there to think about? Do you really think I would have asked for your help without a plan?”
    “No, Snake that you are I’m sure you have at least half a dozen of them lying around within that vile head of yours. Only problem is I’m not about to trust a single one of them.”
    “So instead of my crafty and well planned Slythern scheme you want us to rely on some hair-brained Lion plot pulled from your ass on a moments notice?”
    “The hair-brained Lion plot as you so kindly put it does have the nice benefit of not being part of some elaborate trap meant to circumvent the oath truce and get me killed.” Harry drawled back.
    “Please Potter, I plan on killing you myself once this damned thing expires. Besides, I need your help to rescue Rudolphus, murder can wait. Now if your done protesting will you listen to my plan?”
    “Aye Bella, but if I don’t like it we are going back to my plan.”
    “Its rather simple Potter. You bring down the wards and then we both storm the gates and kill or torture to insanity anything that moves.”
    “That’s your elaborate plan? Cunning worthy of a snake indeed. Slaazar is rolling over in his grave for the shame of it all Bella.”
    “Patience Potter, the devil’s in the details...”

side note---> is posting something like this a violation of forum rules? yell at me if so and I'll refrain from doing it again :)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  14. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Totally cool. I'm a bit drunk (Friday night...sorry) but I'd like to welcome you. We are ALWAYS happy to have authors around as it makes the site seem more credible ;) Anyway, go to the introductions area, introduce yourself, and mention your an author. YOur story kicks MAJOR ass (My favorite time travel EVER!!) So you got nothing to worry about. Have fun. I don't think you broke any rules.

ANyway, peace, and, as any fanboy knows...UPDATE SOON!!!! :D

15. se7en

se7en Professor

I wish I could drink, but finals are pretty close for me and that means no fun.

I just read this story, and I thought it was a great fic. One of the few time travel with Bellatrix. Keep it up

16. Malice?

Malice? First Year

Just posted chapter 11 on ff.net 6000+ words and it actually turned out to be pretty fun to write. Now, I asked the question at the bottom of the chapter but I'd like to ask it here as well: Do you guys think I should up the rating to M? don't really want to fuck around with getting my story deleted but would like to keep it T to have it come up in everybodies searches etc.

17. Shuujaku

Shuujaku Fourth Year

Good chapter, very nice H/Bella byplay. Excellent Azkaban and warding descriptions.

Not sure I like the possibility of whiny-bitchness with Harry near Hermione, but hopefully Bellatrix and the other plots abound will keep our nutter-in-denial too busy to go emo.

There are a few spelling errors, but not too many. "Slaazar" was the only one I remember off hand, so they couldn't have been too rampant.

Up the rating to M. On the not-so-off chance that some dickhead decides to report your story, you're giving them one less viable option. The führer-people over at FFN take that rating stuff seriously, even if nobody else does.

18. Cell

Cell Gunner of The Black Poison DLP Supporter

Shit.Good battle scenes.I was hoping for the whole Auror squadron to be killed.Amelia is perfect,cunning and a evil Bitch rolled into one.

I like the whole Bella/Harry interactions.UST and stuff.
    I abhore the Mudblood though,hope you kill her soon.

You should change your rating.Never know what the Nazi Admins will try to pull on you.

19. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Great CHapter! I loved the fight scenes! :D

And DEFINITELY up the rating. I've seen TONS of great stories deleted because of neurotic Harry/Ginny shippers who report them.

20. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

That's another great chapter. Fight scenes and the plan to break the wards were excellent, as always.

The only thing I don't like about this story is how dark/evil Harry is. But it's just me, I'm not a big fan of evil!Harry.

Oh and this is definitely M. Go over some T rated fics and see what teenage fangirls consider "teen" and then go over your story... it's uncomparable.