1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

PC game recomendations...

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Innomine, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Is there any sort of option to have all the roads paved? I always wind up with a damned dirt road unless I come off the central building area first, and the road tool pisses me off bad.

2. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Not sure, I did most of my playing before the expansion pack came out, where paved roads were all there was.

3. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, DA:O has definitely gotten a lot more fun to play, combat wise. Though I must admit, I always hated the turnbased combat style, and pausing really doesn't make it that much funner. I tend to just play on easy/normal, but not pausing really.

However, I do have a couple of questions about mods, mainly, where the hell do I find them? I tried a couple of google searches, but they were pretty badly organized pages promoting one mod really. I'm used to WoW style addons, so yeah, wondering if there's either a database of them, or happy to have you guys rec me some. I've installed the respec mod that someone linked, which will be really useful.

4. azrael

azrael Professor

Try danexus, IIRC they have some decent stuff, don't know if it is what you are looking for.

EDIT: Ah, dragonagenexus, that's what I meant. I forgot they actually spelled it out rather than using the initials.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  5. Jamven

Jamven Headmaster DLP Supporter