1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Pokedex by Birdboy - T - Pokémon

Discussion in 'Games' started by DeathShade, Feb 23, 2013.

1. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy Alchemist

Well, this bitch is already at +2300 reviews. That definitely ain't bad

2. orangeyensign

orangeyensign Squib

High Score:
    Could have sworn it didnt have any that many views and likes, but i guess i was just seeing things wrong. Being in the top 40 or so fics by favourites is no mean feat indeed, upon further checking.

I anticipate how BirdBoy will approach the Alolan Forms Pokemon. It will give him great opportunities to write about how certain Kanto Pokemon react and behave based on their environments, something the previous games couldnt really do. I am also curious to see how he writes the Ultra Beasts the Legendaries, considering they are of different worlds too.

3. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy Alchemist

I'm all about this newest entry, just the idea of a giant dark fighting hellcat leaping out of the ring to fight spectators is awesome. It's some 1960s old southern NWA territory shit.

4. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy Alchemist

For your reading pleasure - about the best, coolest PKMN in gen 7:

5. Nazgus

Nazgus Headmaster

Definitely a fan of the newest one:

I'm starting to get very curious about what a full timeline of the world being built would look like, but feel like seeing one would take away some of the magic in the story. It's really fun to get these short glimpses into it as it relates to each pokemon, and seeing it all in context would take something away from that.

6. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy Alchemist

So Birdboy is up to the ultrabeasts. He's done Nihelego, Buzzswole and Pheremosa so far. They're interesting takes, introducing PEDs to the pokemon world beyond the X-items.

7. MonkeyEpoxy

MonkeyEpoxy Alchemist

Spectacular. Iron Giant vibes