1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Power of The Serpentine Eyes by Anigma24 - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by Evil Shnitzel, Feb 8, 2006.

1. parselmaster

parselmaster Sixth Year DLP Supporter

When I say it on the Fanfiction.net I was thinking of sending the Author a message detailing some of the things you have noticed, like the bits from Daylons work but thought that I shoudn't after seeing this on the forum, after all, the Author might take it off the site and where would we be then?

2. fatal

fatal Backtraced

C2s became my best friends until I found this site, this story is average, not amazing.

3. parselmaster

I mostly use author favorites to get fics. It has worked for me :shrugs:

4. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

I used to use that until I started finding the exact same stories on everyone's favs. Probably because everyone else did the same thing. C2's were a blessing for a while until I had exahausted my sources again and ran out of good stories to read (pretty much repeating the problem with the Fav. stories list).

Now I'm just waiting for author/story alerts in my email while surfing other fandoms. *shrugs* I figure if I wait long enough new stories will be written and discovered and I can dedicate myself solely to HP-fanfiction again.

5. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I've branched out to naruto and somethings one piece...by they way nice avatar Exiled.

6. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

^_^ Thanks.

I usually stick to Naruto or Inuyasha, besides the occasional dabbling into YYH and DBZ fandoms...

:? Is it sad that I can't bring myself to search the main HP-section of FF.net? Seriously, if boggart's existed I'm sure seeing that many bad fictions would be my greatest fear. (this post is all over the place, sorry. My mind is scrambled. :| )

7. parselmaster

I branch off into YYH, inuyasha, DragonballZ, DNA2, Lyoko, Zelda, X-men (show not movies), Ender Quartet, (you get the idea). I almost never run out because of the diversity. But I have noticed that quality has gone down quite a bit in many areas so I'm mainly HarryPotter, Lyoko and, DBZ (and even in these quality is going down :( )

8. darklordmike

darklordmike Headmaster

Not quite sure what to say about this one. It's decent and had potential, but it never really got off the ground. 30k words and 5 chapters, but it's been abandoned for three years.

The basic idea is that Harry gets all of Voldemort's memories during the MoM possession, and thereafter he discovers that Dumbledore has bound his magic. He discovers Slytherin's secret library in the Chamber of Secrets, and decides that no one will manipulate him any more.

And that's where the story ends. We never get to any real plot.

2.5/5