1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Project Natal: New from Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Josh Trapt, Sep 23, 2009.

1. reggin

reggin Filthy Half-Breed DLP Supporter

Probably because making video games is a, you will probably guess this, a business?!?!?

I shouldn't have to give you a definition of what that is.

Xbox already has the 'base' crowd by the nuts, they're attempting to go after a different 'base'. If they succeed with Natal, they'll be attracting new custom- Oh shit.

Either way, I want to see a PS version of it as well when it comes out so I can get the best of both worlds.

2. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Lolwut? First she tries to cut you with a sword, then refusing to take the metro in D.C. ? Your old lady is stone cold, man ;)

Unfortunately, we had eaten before playing the games - the wait time was unusually short that night. Boxing game + a 1/2 lbs. burger in your stomach = not at all fun.

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Man I had the BBQ Ribs and Chicken platter, with the mashed potatoes and a big ass soda come within a few minutes of sitting down, still hot from the game, RUINED dinner, lol.

Hell I still have a ton of points on my Zone card, we got so wore out from the walking, the playing, and finally the dinner, we cbf to play the rest of the points. To be fair about the metro, it wasn't too far past the crash you know? She's uber protective.