1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Ranked Diaries

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Churchey, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

I just got fucking trolled so hard by my duo queue. I'm support, and I tell him exactly what to do. He ignores me. We lose.

Then I'm adc and he plays mid. Gets caught twice in a row and throws game. Jesus fucking christ I just got demoted.

2. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Then why did you duo with him?

3. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

I like to cut myself, apparently.

4. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I wish I could figure out why silver 1 players are worse than silver 2 players. On the bright side, 1 win is worth like 20 LP and each loss is worth like 3.

5. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

...3? I played three matches yesterday:
    14 -> 0
    0 -> 19
    19 -> 1

LP losses and gains.

6. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Losing the will to play ranked as the promo series' shit is getting to me now. I'll win every game till my promo series, then lose 2 in a row & be dropped back down to 60~ lp & have the cycle repeat, and because of this cycle I'm staying at roughly a 52% win ratio and my lp losses/gains are staying fairly similiar;

Win +20LP
    Loss -16LP
    Loss -18LP
    Win +23LP
    Win +18LP

Kinda wish it would get to the point where I start losing 3 - 5 but I'm still not sure how that works out. Oh well, today's fun experiences include; A Draven that maxes 'Stand Aside' first, An Akali that goes 6-0 against Fizz in lane then proceeds to solo 1 vs 5 all game, an Irelia who builds Hexdrinker vs Zed in lane and someone locking revive/tp Trundle because I didn't ban Shen.

Edit; Wow, just caught up with IEM, holy cow. That was more one-sided than I expected it to be.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  7. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

nm won 3/4 yesterday. game on.

8. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

First pick was told to pick xin for third pick. Third pick picked Vayne for first pick. Third pick afk'ed and never traded. Our jungler was jungling with his AD carry runes and cleanse. Meanwhile, stupidass vayne was busy feeding Cait to legendary status by 13 mins. Xin was trying to hard to camp for her so I got pushed to my turret and couldn't cs (I'm anivia...mid vs Jayce, who lane swapped with Akali. I wanted to lane swap to vs Akali so badly, but I was always so pushed...no time.)

9. Kaemrynn

Kaemrynn Fourth Year

Wait, how did you get pushed to your turret as Anivia? All the other mistakes were brutal, but getting out-pushed as Anivia is a rare thing. Would you mind clarifying because I have to be missing something...

---------- Post automerged at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

On a side note, worked my way out of Division 3 into Division 2. Lost my first two promotion series, but won the last promotion series and finally jumped. Got stuck supporting some retarded ADCs and some great ones. One of them even got a Pentakill. Felt good getting promoted, so up and up I go.

10. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Still in Silver III. I clawed my way from 15 to 83 points over ten games yesterday.

Then I played three games this morning, and in each game some cunt quits halfway through to go to work/school/college/masturbate.

Now I'm back on 28 points.

11. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Back into Silver III (AT LAST!) due to some absolutely spiffing games as Cho'Gath jungle. I love that Void fucker. People just don't seem to get how to play against a Cho or just act dumb. That or I got lucky.

Example; First game of my promo series, Darius vs Akali top. I go top with doublebuffs, just walk into lane and Darius instantly flashes, so I can just walk up to him, silence him as he tries to juke my rupture (which I hadn't even cast yet) and he then walks -into- my rupture because he left himself nowhere to run. Easy first blood. Same thing with Cass in mid. I walked up, silenced her and let her flash into rupture as Lux's ignite got the kill.

Second game was against a Shen (Huzzah for me being first pick) jungle so naturally, couldn't do a damn thing. Having a lobby of people who understand how useless Shen is in Silver was stunning, and he did nothing all game. People warded, constant encouragement, pinging like nutjobs and actually following their lane to counter-gank. All in all, 2 amazing promotion games. I now dread playing later this evening when no doubt I shall have your luck ElD and be swiftly back down in Silver IV.

12. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

I am going to KILL whichever one of you guys told me to build MURAFUCKINGMANA on Ahri. NO FUCKING DAMAGE whatsoever. >:[ IM SOOO SAAAD

13. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Why would you do that? It only works on single target spells... Oh well I guess E works off it, right?

P.s. If you start to build an item, fucking finish it. I had a Tristana who threw the game because she built a cutlass and then started an IE.

14. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

I'M GOING TO GO METAPHORICALLY KILL MYSELF NOW.

15. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

It might work off her W and R as well, they could both be counted as single target spells, that might give enough damage to make it worth it.

/me goes to test it.

16. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

Yea okay, good luck winning lane with your tiny sword of tickling.

17. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Why would you ever build it on Ahri though? Like, I don't even play her because I don't own her (and my skillshots are god-awful on 75% of champions) but surely rushing an Abyssal or just standard double d-rings is infinitely better? Plus it feels like it would take an age to stack on her. Seraph's makes more sense but even then there are probably better items for Ahri.

18. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

BECAUSE I'M STUPID.

19. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Right, I tested it in a custom game and it did actually give a lot of bonus damage, over 100 on each hit of my W/Ult, problem was I ran oom way after just a few spell rotations, and the damage fell off quickly when I ran low on mana. I think you'd definitely need to build some other mana items, which isn't really worth it on Ahri.

Why would you have it during laning, the manamune on its own sucks. There's zero point in upgrading it from the tear until you have full stacks. Maybe that's why you were doing no damage.

She actually stacks it pretty fast, if you have blue buff you can just spam QWE and it stacks fast enough, not quite singed levels of stacking but it's quicker than most.

I wonder if I went for a Lich Bane as well, to make use of the bomus aa damage the muramana gives you. I'll test it out next time I play her.

20. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

I'm still stuck in the mindset that a tear only stacks every turn it's technically 'off cd' so, the full rotation on the image of the item yet I notice if I play someone like Ryze, I can cast multiple spells and it restarts the animation - though I've never checked if it added 3 stacks or just 1. Going off that maybe it does add 3 stacks then. Huh. Well, the more you know in that case.