1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Real body effected by polyjuice injuries?

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Snarf, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Sorry about where I posted in the first place. I was first going to post a perverted thread about prostitutes using polyjuice, but my brother stopped me and I was too lazy to go back and find the right plae to put it. Won't happen again. Sorry for the absolutely horrible grammer mistakes. It's just like that, he difference between an 'e' and an 'a'. If grammar bothers you overly much, post a thread detailing exactly what pisses you off about others grammatical mistakes so we may fix them.

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  2. Link

Link Order Member DLP Supporter

I don't believe so. If it were try, Barty Crouch Jr. wouldn't have kept the true Mad-Eye Moody alive.

And I think when you use polyjuice, only your outside appearance change. If your organs were to change, well, for exampel your brain structure you wouldn't be able to think as you used, you wouldn't have the same memories.

Finally, I don't believe you could use polyjuice to make drastic changes, such as taking the form of Hagrid or a giant; it if were so, you could for example polyjuice into an animal without any animagus training.

3. InfernoCannon

InfernoCannon Seventh Year

Inky, we're told in the second book that it only works if the hair is human.

However, I think that injuries aqquired during the transformation would still work. I've always thought that the potion just copies what the person who was being impersonated saw in the mirror. That way, a metamorhagus hair wouldn't change because it is different to the current self-image.

Voodoo, Aekiel? It would be funny to see a VoodooPreist!Harry though. And I mean the movie Voodoo that is so popular..