1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Reason for hating Harry/Ginny?

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by chronic dragon, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Ginny Killer 2.0

Ginny Killer 2.0 Third Year

right behind you breathing down your neck
    Harry/Fluer fics are mostly crap though. It hasnt been writen very well by anyone so far, at least from all i have read. I would like to see more HArry/Fluer fics out there. Ya part Veela Fluer is much better the Poor ass Ginny. Btw didnt anyone else notice that in the GOF movie they never even mentioned the Veela thing? Also the person that played Fluer wasnt all that great compared to the discription in the book?

2. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Yup, she wasn't hawt nor did they even touch over the Veela concept even for but a moment, prob. confused the shit out of all the people watching who haven't read the books, or why Hermione and Ginny looked like they had splinters in their ass' all of the sudden( the grimacing, half-hearted clapping ).

3. Cell

Cell Gunner of The Black Poison DLP Supporter

FLeur Looked pretty good,compared to Ginny,Patil twins.She looked good especially with her hair down..4th movie left out a lot of stuff.

4. Lady Almaren

Lady Almaren Seventh Year

Hi, I'm new. I saw the forum so I had to post. I HATE H/G! It's pointless and stupid. It came from nowhere in the 6th book. If anything Harry looked like he would go out with Luna first rather than Ginny. It's a total hero-worship relationship. Ginny's a total whore and I can't stand her. Harry can do so much better.

5. Cell

Harry was just looking for a quick shag to release all his tensions that's all.She is after all a whore,right.

Luna I thought is more of a better character then Ginny.

6. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

Its been mentioned before but until GoF it seemed to be a Harry/Hermione pairing. Then OoTP confused the issue. For a moment there I thought Ron and Luna would hook up. All we knew was that Harry/Cho wasn't going to workout, at least not the way Cho was written (can we say opulant maintainace). In none of these books is Ginny mentioned as anything but a secondary character. We know as much about her as we do Luna (other than she has a boyfriend and has a fiery temper).

Then suddenly she's the main love intrest in HBP. That's what bugs me, the sudden part. The way its written is not a homornal attraction most teens have (thought you have to wonder with the monster in the stomach thing). It isn't:

Harry: Wow I didn't know Ginny had a nice rack. Wonder what panties she's wearing? Wonder if I can get her in a broom closet and take her for a ride?

No it's:

Harry: OMG Look at her. I can't believe I never saw her before. She is my life, my heart, my soul, for now and eternity. How I long to have you in my arms, to hold you, caress you, to protect you for all time.

(I can't believe I wrote that :rrou:) You get the idea. I just feel it's too forced and unreal.

7. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

I agree with Niffler, and believe that the only logical reason that Harry acted like a complete idiot in :hbp was because Ginslut slipped him a cocktail of various love potions. I say love potions, plural, because we all know that he can fight off the Imperious, so a single love potion wouldn't work on him. At least that's what I believe.

8. Cell

Yea,J.K's gonna come out and surprise us by telling us that Ginny fed him Love potions cause he was more closer to Luna then her in book seven.I really really wish that would happen.I wish Luna would just kill Ginslut and be done with it.

Keep posting,I like to trash Ginny here and there in this forum everyday.

9. Lady Almaren

Lady Almaren Seventh Year

The horrible things that you all say about Ginny...it warms my heart. I've been on so many forums that love the whole H/G relationship saying that they knew it all along when there were no hints in any of the books. Even in GoF I was leaning towards H/Hr. Ginny was barely mention in the book. Even in Book 5 you saw her once every few chapters. Then book 6 the little slut comes out of nowhere and Harry's trying to marry her. Not just jump her for a quick night or two but marry the little wench! (Sorry, got a little carried away.) I also hate R/Hr. Ron is an idiot an deserves to die a long, drawn-out death. I prefer Victor/Hermione, at least Vicky looks like he can read and recognize shapes and colors. (I feel so much better now! I should've came to this forum a long time ago.)

10. Cell

What you said warmed my heart shit. ;) Love to see a fellow Ginslut basher.Whoever said they knew Harry and Ginwhore would get together can kiss my fuckin muzzle before I shoot them.Stupid idiots,how the fuck did they know they were gonna be together.Idiots :x .Ginwhore was barely mentioned in any of the books,barely.Luna was mentioned more in the bloody book then her bloody arse.Like to see those who wrote that come here,I'll give them something they knew all along.

(What you gotta understand Lady is that you can get carried away with whatever you want.This like anger management per se,you have to release all the anger you got for this whore,and when you're out of it,that's it until there's more and then come back and keep bashing her head in the stone.)

11. Lord Nemesis Black

Lord Nemesis Black Fourth Year

It's been said that Ginslut was and is a backround character untill HBP. Weither or not it's cause JKR has some grand master plan or what has yet to be seen.

12. Cell

You mean the Lack of Grandmaster plan.If she had a grandmaster plan,she wouldn't have paired up Ginny with Harry.Ginny lacks the character background first of all,so her plan for fans to like the ship when down the drain,cause I'm one of the many fans that disagree with what she did.Plus I think she was trying to Make Ginny out to be another Lily,with the red hair and her so call scary temper.Harry looking like his father and Ginny looking like Lily(Looks way better then Gin anyday BTW),except she doesn't have green eyes and to much a toothpick to be Lily.

13. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

I have no problem with Ginny in cannon itself. But the Ginny that I hate is the one that fanfic authors created which is basically a mary sue. I mean in cannon she seemed like a average Hogwarts student (well aside from being possessed by LV). But in fanfic they turn her into a perfect girl where she suddenly develops breasts and a super powerful unique magical skill. I just wish that in HBP JKR will have the guts to make the h/g romance be caused by a love potion. *crosses finger for a harry/romilda romance :lol:

14. Cell

I would've been neutral to Ginny in canon,but when HBP came out,she's now my public enemy #1.

I'm leaning towards H/Luna,or Romilda.I always thought that Romilda was a seventh year in HBP,I guess I got the Fact wrong cause I skipped a whole bunch of the story.Now that I know she isn't(People in here told she was a 5th yr. in HBP) a seventh year,I'm starting to like the Hp/Romilda thing.

15. Harpy Prince

Harpy Prince Seventh Year

I hate Ginny cause she's a ginger head. And ginger heads have no souls. I like Harry/Hermione and Harry/Luna. Who's Romilda?

16. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

You might want to retract your comment about redheads; because Lily was crimson-haired, and quite a few people here like Lily. Just fair warning, mind you.

17. Harpy Prince

Could I get away with saying she was a day walker?

18. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

No, you couldn't. Besides I like Lily, I think that she's a great character, and enjoy reading stories where Harry shags her.

19. Harpy Prince

I've been looking everywhere for those! Can you link me to some? Maybe PM or here?

20. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

As always, there is quite the collection of them on FF.net, best start off with http://www.fanfiction.net/l/224/0/0/1/1/0/1/8/0/0/1/, and work your way through the crap to uncover the real gems. I'd recomend you start off with Demon God of Chaos' work, it's very much enjoyable. Have fun.