1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Reclamation by Sam_Storyteller - PG/K+

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by Amerision, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Photon

Photon Order Member

Great oneshot, I had no problems with mentioned romance. Seer gift allowed for interesting portrayal that he have no trouble with a murder, only seeing himself as degenerated zombie was a good reason to change plans.

2. Alexx

Alexx Card Captored and buttsecksed

I had no idea slash writers could write so well. I can see why its in the Library. Snape becoming like Tom himself is realistic. Tom seems to have grown into a much more ruthless version of Dumbledore. The atmosphere is creepy and the author maintained it till the end.

-1 for the hints of slash which I didn't like.

4/5

3. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    How on earth does that actually affect the story? would it be better if no one was gay? I mean really, would the story be better if everyone was only interested in parts that weren't shaped like theirs?

Would you say Harry Potter is not as good because Dumbledore wanted to fuck Grindlewald? because I don't really care, in fact it's a cool facet of them because it lets us excuse Dumbledore even more for wanting to rule over muggles, and any way to see that favorably is nice.

4. Photon

Photon Order Member

Before this thread I always thought that everybody disliked slash because (in HP fanfiction) for some reason "includes slash" almost equals "low quality or extremely low quality story" - not because you are allowed to change anything in AU except sexual orientation. What is problem with slash itself that makes it always bad?

5. BitMyFinger

BitMyFinger Banned

The fact that heterosexual men are as repulsed by dicks touching dicks as homsexuals are by vagina touching dicks.

6. Catman

Catman DA Member

The fact that there will always be people too immature to handle the subject material. Some people can handle the protagonist having a different sexual orientation than themselves, some can't.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  7. LilC16

LilC16 Second Year

I think it's a bit hypocritical of some people to be completley fine with a AU character that has different traits, but get pissed when said character has a different sexual orientation. It's not that big of a deal. It shouldn't be.

EDIT by Minion:

And that's the last comment of the slash debate in this thread.
    (The next one might receive a warning)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  8. Dryops

Dryops Second Year DLP Supporter