1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RPG (role playing game) - Do not remove

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by princesspadfoot, Mar 12, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Akutenshi

Akutenshi Guest

Balnion walked outside. He was tired of being couped up inside, so he decided a breath of fresh air would be nice. He walked around and sat beneath some trees and began to relax. He was enjoying himself already. He noticed a boy walk into the water, but didn't think anything of it.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Adrian watched his various pawns as the scattered around the school, he had them all tagged, the job was complete and the fun could begin. His employer would pay well for a job completed so quickly. He snuck away to make the floo call that would change the school forever. He rounded the corner and slammed face first into a dark haired four eyed half blood. Spitting at him and baring fangs, he hustled off to finish his task, leaving the bespectacled boy sitting squarely on his arse.

3. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Jasmine stood up and sighed. The boy did walk into the lake. He was old enough to know what kind of creatures were in the lake. She decided to head back up to the school. She figured the boy should be alright if he willingly walked into the lake. She didn't have anything to do so she decided she'd walk around the school for a while.

4. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    Kali ventured out of her 'lab' to collect more magical samples. Magical signatures could be used as an identification marker and the information could be harvested from anyone not actively doing magic. Walking slowly up to the Great Hall, she was able to procure many samples before grabbing some food and wandering back.
    "Damn."
    Her school bag was gone. After thinking for a moment, she realized that she had dropped it somewhere and hoped nothing important was there.
    She continued experimenting.

5. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Jasmine continued walking aimlessly around the school. No one seemed to be out. It ws a bit quiet, which spooked her out, seeing as there was always some thing going on in the school. She figured it must be dinner time. She just kept walking, stopping every once in a while to look at a portrait.

6. Severus Snape

Severus Snape Squib

Severus Snape smirked sadistically as he stalked into the empty Great Hall, just having seen Adrian complete his mission, and quickly entered the side room where the Tri-Wizard Champions were led a few years ago. All was quite as the man, decked in his usual black robes raised his wand and started chanting, performing complex wand movements as he did.

His wand glowed an eerie purple color before a loud bang echoed throughout the Hogwarts grounds, startling everyone. Suddenly, a loud siren started sounding around the castle along with a voice, magically amplified calling for all students to make their way to the Great Hall.

Finished with his task, the greasy haired potions master rested against a wall, arms crossed over his chest. History was about to be made…

7. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort Forum Bastard

Lord Voldemort looked up from the floo smiling coldly, pleased at this newest development. Turning with a swish of his cloak he strode into his throne room and spread his arms, instantly quieting the murmering Death Eaters.

"My loyal Death Eaters. Today is a magnificent day. Just now I have received word from my agent in Hogwarts, who has planted a Portkey homing beacon. In my hand, I hold a Portkey tuned to this beacon. We leave now, and let Wizarding World tremble at the mere mention of our name!"

The Death Eaters cheered, grabbing a hold of the rope, and after a count were whisked away in a vortex of magical power.

8. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali squeaked as the resounding boom knocked her off her feet. "What the bloody hell?" she grabbed her bag of trix and headed out her room, not forgetting to lock and bolt the door and srrounding area, as habit dictated.
    She darted through the halls looking for the source of the noise when she heard great footfalls on the floor above her. Dissolusioning herself, she hurried to the noise.

9. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Heir DLP Supporter

Harry heard blaring alarms going off all around him, and walked the short distance into the great hall. He looked around and saw many folks he hadn't spoken to in awhile come rushing in. Balnion looked almost out of breath from running so hard, while Jasmine and Patrick entered with a careless walk.

Within the next few moments students from all over the school were inside and the magical counter in the banners showed all students accounted for.

Seconds later a resounding boom was heard, akin to the sound of thunder indoors, and the fight for Hogwarts began before any realized it was even joined.

A flash of light accompanied the thunder a spit second later, as 47 black cloaked figures in masks appeared surrounding the Headmaster's podium. Poor Patrick Kotoyaka had the misfortune of standing in the exact spot as one of the arrival's and his body was shattered into billions of particles of blood and gore as the arrival's mass tore him inside out. The arrival was unlucky as well, his apperance was akin to apparating into a stone wall, and it instantly killed him, spraying his body parts in many directions

Once the blood mist dissapated, and the realization hit the students around him, who was standing among the figures, the screaming started. Lord Voldemort had come back to Hogwarts

10. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort Forum Bastard

Lord Voldemort waved his wand at the doors cackling evilly as they swung shut and locked.

Absentmindedly brushing off pieces of gore from his flowing black robe he hissed, "Hogwarts student prepare to meet your demise!"

With this, he slashed his wand at a small redheaded girl with freckles, viciously ripping her head from her torso. Each of the Death Eaters immediately sprung into action, firing off spells, curses, jinxes, and hexes as they massacred the entire population of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

11. Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes Fifth Year

Lucius landed smoothly in the Great Hall, and watched as The Dark Lord killed a group of students, Gryffindor's by the looks of them.

He got right into the meat of the battle, sending curses every which way. He sent a curse which sucks the brain through the nasal cavities towards an Italian looking Hufflepuff. As the curse viciously and painfully killed him he heard one of the students nearest him shout "Piero!"

He continued killing students, one after the other occasionally taking a napkin from a table and wiping the gore from his face.

12. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    I know this has nothing to do with the game, but I thought it said that you CAN'T be character's from the book.

Edit: Don't you think its odd 4 members just happen to be named right out of characters from the book, and HAPPEN to suddenly post in a RPG game stating you CANT be a character. Me smells something fishy.

13. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

OCC:

Read the rules Severus Snape, Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter and Lucius Malfoy.

Thats the way this other RPG website had theirs set up. ok, rules:
    1. You cant be a major character from the books.
    2.I guess this has to remain family-friendly, though I don't really think it will. I doubt many people will even play this.
    3.You can't be related to any of the major characters in the book.

BIC

14. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Heir DLP Supporter

Harry looked around himself and started panicking. He saw a side corridor of the great hall's doors that led to a balcony overhead. Popping his invisibility cloak out, he made his way to it. He just had to find Dumbledore. Surely the man had heard the warning alarm by now.

Looking back over his shoulder as he climbed the stairs he saw poor Theocritus catch a enspelled spoon to his face. Harry had no choice but to watch in morbid facination as it spooned his eyeballs out and the boy splowly bleed to death. Following the spell trail back to it's caster, he saw a bloodlust fueled Severus Snape come out of a side corridor, wand raised

Reaching the top of the stairs, he hid himself on the floor pressed up against the railing. Reaching for his Order pendant he called out to Dumbledore, only to hear his voice from the reciever pendant echo back at him, not more then 20 feet away.

15. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali watched, horrified as the Great Hall doors melded together without her inside. "Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn, DAMN!" She shouted stomping her foot, still under the disolusionment charm. Screams could be heard through the wood, causing her to panic slightly. She turned and ran back to her rooms at a dead run, slipped into her room, barricated herself in and prepared for a full frontal assault should anyone come to kill her.
    "Hogwarts is really to interesting for my liking," she sighed and cocked her 'enhanced' rifle.

16. Midknight

Adrian crawled through the ancient stone ventilation duct, looking down he spotted the old fool trying to blast his way into the Great hall, with his protege on just the other side of the thin wall.

Sliding down the downshaft he popped out of a vent several feet above young Kali. It was time to show his true colors. Pouncing, he tore her throat out with his teeth before she managed to raise the rifle to eyelevel. Drenched in her blood, he shook himself off, and wandered off in search of more fresh meat

17. Severus Snape

Severus Snape Squib

Snape exited the side room, eyes wide in excitement, mouth pulled back in a sardonic grin. The unmistakable sounds of battle had drawn him in and now it was time, time for Severus Snape, greatest of Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters to take his rightful place back on his master’s side.

Stalking towards the action, robes billowing out behind him, he flicked his wand towards Professor Sprout, blasting her with the killing curse. She dropped to the ground lifeless.

“Professor Snape! What are you doing!?” Patrick Aiken shouted at him. Snape whirled on the boy in an instant, wand raised, eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

Sectum-sempra!” He cried, cackling insanely as the child’s insides rolled from his gaping stomach wound, hitting the floor with a wet splat. Patrick screamed loudly, dwarfing all those around him as he dropped to his knees, hands clawing at his intestines. It wasn’t long before he passed out and died from the pain and blood loss.

Turning away from the corpse, he levitated one of house tables and brought it down on a group of Hufflepuff’s, cackling even louder at the loud cracks and wet pops of bones snapping and dislocating.

18. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Milliardo watched all this happen without blinking, Before returning to his book. When random spell were shot at him. He put the book down and slaughtered the fools. "Damn, I lost my place." was all he said when he opened his book. He then made his was back to his common room to sit infront of the fire and read. He liked reading in front of the fire.

19. Midknight

Adrian saw another tasty morsel somehow make his way out of the Great Hall where his allies were playing. Despite the hall being sealed the boy had found a way out. Quite resourceful.

Jumping onto Milliardo's back, he half drained the boy of blood and left him for dead. If the boy was not concious and in darkness by this time tomorrow night, his body would burn up in the sunlight. If so, he'd enjoy the status of being one of his childer. Either way he'd be out for at least 12 hours

20. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

"Well, that was interesting," Kali floated, invisible as the crazy bloody boy darted through the door only to be zapped by a few dangerous soul shredding cruses. "I don't think I'm a ghost," she muttered as she picked up her bag of trix and rifle. "Well, whatever I am, I'm getting revenge on these stupid humans!" she cackled and flew through the vent crazy boy entered in, not noticing the boy get up and leave.
    "TALLY HO!" She cried after finaly reaching the Great Hall, she began destroying everything in her path with glee.

Not open for further replies.