1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RPG (role playing game) - Do not remove

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by princesspadfoot, Mar 12, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

OOC:Why is this happening? I mean come on, I posted the rules first, so why aren't you sicko's following them. Are you all crazy or something? This is getting ridiculous!! I think you all planned this, didn't you?!? Well, I'm joining in and you all had better not kill me!!!

BIC:Jasmine went to the great hall to see what was going on When she got there she immediately turned around and ran. She hoped she could get home soon. She ran around the school trying to find a place to hide. She hoped Harry and Dumbledore would hurry and finish Voldemort off.

2. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort Forum Bastard

Lord Voldemort cackled insanely as viscous crimson blood stained the floor in large pools, mutilated bodies piled in heaps as still screaming students rushed for any cover they could find, even using each other as human shields.

Voldemort spied a young boy rush from the crowd with his wand pointed confidently at him, as other students yelled, "No Julius, you can't win!" Smirking evilly, Voldemort shot an overcharged stunner at the boy, the spell ripping through his shields and throwing him into the wall at sickening speeds, the neck hanging at an awkward angle as it fell upon a whining girl.

Voldemort threw his head back and laughed, "Nobody can stop me! Nobody! I am Lord Voldemort, and I am here to conquer the world!"

3. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Heir DLP Supporter

Harry had been conversing with Dumbledore. He was on the other side of the balcony's wall, slowing making his way through a stone reinforced with wards wall to break into save them all.

Sneaking a peek over the banister, Harry took careful aim at a Lucius Malfoy who was about to curse a house mate of his, Jasmine Brown.

Mustering all the rage he could, he took careful aim and screamed out "CRUCIO"!

Holding the curse he ran down the stairs to see the bastard shake and flail about the ground

4. princesspadfoot

Jasmine was shaking in fear when Malfoy was advancing on her.

Thank goodness Harry showed up. "Th-thanks." she said to him. She tried to push her fear out of her mind so she could get to a safe place to hide. There was no way she was going to die at the age of fifteen.

5. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort looked around at the carnage, smiling coldly as the last student dropped to the ground, lifeless.

"Death Eaters, let us purge the school for any stragglers!"

Voldemort waved his wand at the doors and unsealed them, opening them with another flick of his wand. Taking a left he and his Death Eaters strode down the entrance hall. He saw Lucius Malfoy on the ground screaming, held under the Cruciatus by none other then Harry Potter. Gathering his power, he pointed his wand and incanted.

"Finite Incantum!"

Harry immediately stopped his Cruciatus, looking at the tip of his wand in wonder. The old fool! He had cast the Imperious on him. Before he could think more he was startled out of his murderous thoughts by another voice.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. I know what the old fool has done to you. Join me, and you will become my second, which Lucius Malfoy," here Voldemort stopped to kick the twitching, moaning Lucius, "once held. We will conquer the world together!"

6. Akutenshi

Akutenshi Guest

Balnion was well hidden away, under an undetectable invisiblity cloak. He pulled the girl from Harry, noticing that she was scared. "Be very quiet," he whispered sternly.

7. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Milliardo woke up groggily, only to see the headmaster's phoenix cring over his neck. "Thanks bird." he said as the bird flew off to heal other students. Milliardo staggered behind a pillar before uttering a few charms to make sure he was still same and human. When it all came back clean. He started to make his way to the center of the battle. On his way there he felt like he should heal some students, including Julius. Milliardo made his way killing any deat eater fool to challange him. They fell one by one.

8. Harry Potter

Harry held Jasmine's hand. He was confused as the fog of the powerlust faded.

He remembered biits of his life the past years as if in a haze. Dumbledore had caught him studying dark arts to prepare for the fight against Tom, and placed him under Imperius in case the boy had ever started turning towards the dark. With the power of such a strong dark curse flowing into him, it shattered the bonds holding the spell in place.

The power intoxified him to a level never seen before in himself. Meeting Voldmort's eyes, he moved in front of him, still holding the girl's hand, supposedly for support. He slowly intoned in a dead voice, "Avada kedava"

only.. his wand was pointed sideways.

9. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    Kali was happily slaughtering students and Death Eaters when she took a look around the hall. The Dark Lord and Harry Potter were face to face and not fighting...That's just not right. She flew forward and through the two wizards, startling them and confusing them. "Fight! Fight! That's what you're here for!" she shouted happily and watched as they stared at her quizzically.

10. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort threw his head back and laughed, his plans coming to fruitation.

"Well done, m'boy. Well done indeed. Lets find the rest of your pesky friends, for soon they too shall die."

11. princesspadfoot

OOC:I am not dying!! I am going to ignore that part just like you all ignored my rules!!!

BIC:Jasmine ducked as the jet of green light flew past her. Her eyes got wide as she stood there in the shock, holding Harry's hand. WHose side would she chose? "Wait Harry!1 I'm coming with you!"

12. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

As Julius regained conciousness he felt a tingling in his neck, he vaguley remembered being thrown into a wall by Voldemorts stunner. Oh how that asshat will pay.

Julius begun to rise unsteadily, preparing to obliterate Lord Voldemort.

Julius waved his wand and incanted "Accio AUG Steyr". As Julius waited for his rifle to arrive he noticed to doors had unsealed and that the Dark Lord was standing in the door way, his back unprotected.

Finally, the AUG Steyr arrived, Julius picked it up, pressed the butt of the semi-automatic into his shoulder and begun to creep closer towards Lord Voldemort.

"Harry, Harry, Harry. I know what the old fool has done to you. Join me, and you will become my second, which Lucius Malfoy," here Voldemort stopped to kick the twitching, moaning Lucius, "once held. We will conquer the world together!" Voldemort said to Harry as Julius crept up behind him

"Avada Kedrava" Julius heard Harry intone as the spell whipped by Jasmines body, missing it by inches.

"Arrogant ass" Julius thought as he cocked the semi-auto and took aim at the Dark Lords face as his face whipped around to investigate the sound.

Julius held down the trigger as Voldemorts head exploded in a shower of blood and brain matter.

13. Harry Potter

"You want to see a tussle", I say to the ghost.

Voldemort and I turn and cast a short exorcisim spell at her that shreds her being across 20 different planes.

"We tussled. You lost."

14. princesspadfoot

Jasmine, still holding Harry's hand, stood there in shock once again.

And to think her day had almost been perfect..

"H-Harry..."

15. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

Julius watched in awe as Harry's face fell as he watched his Master's head implode.

"Well Well Well Mr. Potter" Julius said as he turned the weapon to point at Harry.

"See you in Hell, Motherfucker" as Julius pressed down the trigger once again, Harry's torso being ripped apart as the AUG Steyr jerked as each bullet left the barrel.

16. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Adrian dispelled the illusion he'd made of the real Harry who was standing off to Jasmine's left, rather then her right as it appeared. They both turned and shot powerful dismembering charms at the young one with the stained future.

Charming his cut off arms, they both waved their wands in unison, beating the boy to death with his own appendages for having the audacity to stain something as noble as a future.

17. Albus was slightly out of breath as he came to the battle scene. He arrived to see what appeared to be Harry attempt to kill Jasmine, and the rest of his breath immediately left him. His twinkle left his eyes, and left them cold and hard.

"Pulsus!" He cried, aiming at Harry, trying to get him out of the way fast.

His aim was slightly off, due to his lack of breath, and accidentally his the wall, sending small chunks flying everywhere. One of the smaller chunks flew towards a student, his name was Milliardo if he remembered correctly, and went into his eye, coming out the other end of his skull.

Dumbledore winced, but he had no time to lament over the loss, he had to fight both Voldemort and Harry now, since his Imperius was lifted.

18. Lord Voldemort

Voldemort stood as the pathetic pieces of weighted lead impacted against his shield.

"You dare have the audacity to use such a pathetic MUGGLE weapon on me? Harry, dispose of your schoolmate, I have better use of my time," Voldemort said, spying his old mentor rushing toward him.

"Hello Albus, slipped a bit I see!" Voldemort cackled gleefully, watching him kill his own student.

19. princesspadfoot

Jasmine stood there shaking. She wished she could get home.

She'd seen enough death for the rest of her life.

If she made it home, she decided she'd het home-schooled.

20. Akutenshi

Akutenshi Guest

"Hey, do you have anymore guns? Perhaps another AUG?" Balnion asked his gun-wielding peer.

Not open for further replies.