1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RPG (role playing game) - Do not remove

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by princesspadfoot, Mar 12, 2006.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Heir DLP Supporter

Harry looked and caught his trophy stealing furitive glances around looking for escape routes.

"Oh but you were to be my queen Jasmine, why are you looking for ways to leave a paradise that I could give you?"

2. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Jasmine shook her head.

"N-no Harry, I'm not leaving you. I'm on your side. I'm just thinking about my family. And my home. I swear on my life Harry, I really am on your side."

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Adrian looked at his now ally Harry...

"Mate, she's not loyal to you if she's thinking about her family. I've got all sorta of ancient vampire women who have been trained to be concubines since birth. Ditch the mortal, let me turn you into a dhampir with rituals, and I'll introduce you"

Adrian watched as Harry made his choice.

4. Dumbledore narrowed his eyes at Voldemort. “It is inevitable that one will die by friendly fire, Tom, you know that.”

Voldemort just smirked at him. Dumbledore then whipped out his withered black hand and shouted, “Litac!”

The bone breaking curse sped towards Voldemort, but the Dark Lord calmly batted it away with his wand. It hit another student, Akutenshi he believed, in the head, breaking his skull into little pieces which shredded the boys brain into little bits.

5. Harry Potter

Harry Potter Heir DLP Supporter

Pulling Jasmine in for a kiss, he whispered softly into her ear.

Reducto. Pointed at her heart point blank there was no dodging this time.

Adrian commented. "So falls the last student of Hogwarts"

"Not quite, not quite, there's still one more left. No point in having to watch my back all the time." Spinning around I slammed my wand's tip through the dhampir's heart. Sliding down off it, he muttered out bastard as the blood crazed fiend bled to death.

6. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Jasmine some how managed to get out of his grip and roll away.

"NO!" Jasmine yelled.

"Harry if you don't want me to think about my family then I won't."

"I am on your side Harry. That's why I didn't put up a fight when the death eaters came. Please Harry don't kill me. What do I have to do to prove myself to you?"

7. Midknight

This was posted at the same time, moved them for clarity

8. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort Forum Bastard

"Good work my dear Dumbles, you're doing my job for me!" Voldemort crowed.

Voldemort waved his wand at Dumbledore letting forth a burst of power.

"Secum-sempra!"

9. Dumbledore used a powerful reflecting charm to send the Dark Lord’s curse back to its caster, at twice the normal speed.

10. Lord Voldemort

Voldemort, recognising he had no time pointed his wand at his protoge.

"Accio Harry!"

Harry was summoned before Voldemort and took the curse for him, screaming in pain and betrayal.

11. Dumbledore gasped in surprise as his one time Golden Boy's stomach blew open, exposing his innards. He watched in morbid interest as Harry's small intestine fell out onto the castle floor.

He looked up at Voldemort just in time to see him start casting a spell.

12. Lord Voldemort

Voldemort cackled and jabbed his wand at Dumbledore.

"Reducto!"

Voldemort continued cackling as the curse sped towards his soon dead mentor.

13. "Accio body!" Dumbledore cried. Ginny's headless body came flying in front of the curse, stopping it effectively. Unfortunately, when the spell impacted against the body it was blown open, and her blood was thrown upon Dumbledore. It seeped into his withered black hand, and Dumbledore suddenly began to feel a little light headed.

14. Lord Voldemort

Voldemort laughed, "Didn't you know? She tested positive for HIV. She's now in the advanced stages of AIDS."

Dumbledore looked up in horror.

"My curse, yes I know you tampered with my false Horecrux, has accelerated its effects. Good bye old man, and have a nice life...what's left of it," Voldemort cackled.

Lord Voldemort pulled out a second piece of rope and tapped it with his wand, portkeying back to his lair to plot his next attack on the Wizarding World.

15. Dumbledore dropped to his knees, no longer having the strength to keep himself standing. He heard Voldemort speaking vaguely, and heard him say the word "AIDS." He looked up in horror as Voldemort told him what had happened. As Voldemort portkeyed away, Dumbledore slumped on his chest, his old knees giving out. He reached out with his withered black hand to touch Harry one more time, but alas, the hand fell dead just millimeters away from Harry's pants.

16. Midknight

With a gasp Adrian reawoke, the blood from surrounding students he was laying in having made it's way into his viens, he regained enough strength to pull the wand from his chest cavity.

"Thank Merlin that little bastard's wand slipped off my ribs and went into my lungs."

Adrian had never had such a close call in over 700 years. Looking around, he saw he didn't miss much. Barely able to move his head, he saw a large rat with a silver paw sniffing around the bodies. Lying in wait until it came closer he snatched it up with one hand and drained it fully.

The small bit of magical blood he got empowered him enough to get up, and slowly he began to feed. Soon he'd be strong enough to go after Voldemort, for if the man saw him die, why would he have defenses lain in wait for him?

17. Evil Shnitzel

Evil Shnitzel High Inquisitor

When all the creepy characters started coming to the library Josh decided to leave to the silence of Room of Requirement. When he heard the sound of powered voice calling to the Great Hall he decided to stay here. This room will give him protection as long as he wished. Suddenly he heard
    the sounds of battle and people dying. He wasted no time and asked for fireplace, after the fireplace appeared he floo-called to his father's office and warned the aurors.
    Then he asked the room for weapons. Instantly long shelves with all kind of muggle weapon's appeared ( :stained ).
    He took the M60 and started his route. Most of the DE he met didn't even know what he was holding before he shot them to their death. Alas he was too late. Almost all of the student's were dead. He even saw the Lord Voldemort portkeying out and leaving beside him the lifeless bodies of Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore. The aurors with Kingsley Shacklebolt in lead rushed in a battle array. This moment Josh saw one of the student's waking up. To his horror it was a mysterious Gryffindor Adrian Tepes and now turned up he was a vampire. Josh decided that he doesn't have a chance with this beast and wisely left the aurors do their job.
    Hopefully 60 auror's will be enough ( ;) )

OOC- The game lasted exactly one day and ended with the death of almost everyone. So I suggest we start all over .

18. Midknight

Not open for further replies.