1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RPG (role playing game) part 2

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by princesspadfoot, Mar 14, 2006.

1. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

Sigh... Why are my parents making me go to Hogwarts... magic is so boring. a 15 year old boy named Rico Lavina thought. Rico just recently moved from the Phillipines and now he has to go to Hogwarts. His parents told him that he had to attend Hogwarts. He agreed to go but he is not exactly in good graces with his dad.

(Flash Back)"What! There is no way in hell im going to a fucking boarding school!" Rico roared angrily at his parents. His dad screamed in anger "Your going to do what i say! You have the worst marks in your old magical school and all you do is sleep and do nothing all day. When you were a kid i thought that you are mentally sick but you know what they said when I got the tests? They said you had the iq of a fucking genious! Your a failure of a son!'Rico responded with an even louder and angrier voice then his dad "Shut the hell up! The only reason you want me to become a wizard is because you were a failure of one. I dont want to be a fucking wizard but Ill go to Hogwarts so I wont look at your ugly face."

With that Rico stomped out of the room and he took all his belongings with him. He opened the door and before leaving Rico muttured coldly "Dad register me for Hogwarts then just drive me there and Ill be out of the house."

Finnaly Rico who is about 5'10 yawned and he shook his messy black air. Rico closed his brown eyes and he took a deep breathe and he then opened the door that leads to the feast.

2. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Xavier sat silently reading an obscure book in the Ravenclaw common room. His mind however, was elsewhere.
    "How dare they mock me. I may not get the best grades in the whole damn school like the mudblood, but it doesn't mean I'm stupid. And who says Ravenclaws had to be boring. I wanted to go to Durmstrang anyway. If I like dueling is that alright? Well guess what it is! Soon they shall all pay as the might of Lord Xantam washes over the wizarding world." he thought.
    In a moment of inspiration he let out a deep evil laugh "Muahahaha!!!"
    Ignoring all of the odd stares he was getting he picked up his book and continued reading.

3. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    Kali went to her rooms for the night after meeting a few 'friends'. She was waiting for a package, and they said it was coming soon. She passed an irate Ravenclaw on the way. She had smiled at him, he glared and stomped off.

4. ixazncha0six

name:Rico Lavina
    year:5
    house:
    skin tone/ethnicity: brown/asian
    hair color:black
    eye color: brown
    background information (muggle-born, half blood, pureblood, a little family history): Pure blood

(introduction scene)
    An old man smiled and he calmly said"Hello, you must be Mr.Lavina am I correct." Rico sighed and he nodded his head and the old man said "Well. i'm Albus Dumbledore the headmaster of this school and welcome to Hogwarts. Now please follow me so you can get sorted into a house." Rico murmured "Whatever..." They walked through the halls and Dumbledore tried making conversation with Rico but he was thinking Sigh... this place doesn't look that great. I mean look how dirty it is.." The oldman stopped walking and he said to a gargoyle statue "Cockroach Cluster". The statues moved out of the way, and a set of stairs appeared. Rico followed him into his office. Rico was unimmpresed and he thought to himself Why won't they just use keys..."

The old man told Rico to put on a hat to see what house he would be sorted in. Rico nodded his head and he put the hat on.

The hat said Wow, you definitly should not be in gryfinndor since you are not noble or hupplepuff because your to lazy. NOw slytherin would not suit you since your to lazy to be shrewd even if you could be if you want to be. So better be Ravenclaw!

Rico thought Well at least my house is going to be quiet and maybe they will not bother me when i sleep... PRoffesor Dumbledore smiled and he said "Look for a fellow ravenclaw and ask for directions ok?" The 5th year Ravenclaw just sighed and he walked out of the office.

When he was walking he saw some guy just stomp of some girl. He saw that the guy was a ravenclaw so Rico sighed and he asked the guy for directions.

5. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Jasmine went to a quiet corner in the Gryffindor common room and pulled out a book on occlumency. If she was going to be a part of this little club, she had to keep her emotions in check. And she couldn't afford to let her anger get in the way. And she certainly didn't want to have another breakdown like before. She sighed and started trying to clear her mind.

6. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali smiled at the boy leaving Albus Dumbledore's office, looking him over. He sighed and passed her following the other boy and asking directions to the Ravenclaw common room. 'New boy, interesting. That hasn't happened for a few decades, that's for sure.' She continued on her way, passing the Gargoyle, and going up the stairs to the dungeons.
    "Miss Swift, just the lady I wanted to see."
    "Headmaster Dumbledore, you startled me!" she said holding her hand to her heart.
    "I'm sorry my dear, but I wished for you to help with an upcoming project Professor Vance was planning," He smiled as she thought it over.
    "What kind of project? I left her class in third year," she said.
    "Well, she was hoping for some help writing a book of sorts on Muggle culture and needed someone with good enough grades to be able to hold the extra responsibility," He watched her as she said, quietly.
    "I have to say, with all due respect, does she want me to write the book for her? She certainly knew only the bare minimum of Muggle culture mixed with propaganda when I was in her class. Has she cracked open a real muggle book in her life?" she was growing irritated.
    "Now Miss Swift, Professor Vance knows what she teaches very thoroughly," he stated seriously, "she only needs another opinion."
    "No, I'm sorry, but I detest her. Good bye Headmaster Dumbledore." She turned heel and went to her common room.

7. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Seeing a boy that he had never met walking towards him Xavier decided to give the boy a chance to live unlike his other classmates who were already doomed. The boy named Rico asked him for directions to the dorm so he told him. Maybe all of the students at Hogwarts weren't completey inferior to him...
    "Who am I kidding, of course they are."
    Again the other students stared at him for talking to himself.
    "Oh they will pay... They will all pay!!"

Random Student:"We can hear you, you know."

Xavier looked shocked and ran up the stairs to his dorm.

8. ixazncha0six

Rico followed the guy and he murmerued "What the hell is wrong with Hogwarts? first I met a crazy old man, then some girl who smiles to everyone she meets then some guy with superiority complex."
    Rico followed the lunatic up the stairs and through the portrait to a common room.

Rico looked around he saw that people were studying hard and he shaked his head and murmerud "Sigh... to many hardworkers in this room. Well I won't have any problems if they just let me sleep." He walked up to an empty couch and he slept for a while until someone woke him up.

9. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Peering down upon the boy sleeping, Xavier used a simple shaking charm to wake the boy up.

"Whaaa... Who's there" asked the boy squinting from the light.

"It is I Lord Xant... umm Xavier, remember. How would you be interested in learning some of the lesser known arts of wizardry while under the command err... guidance of myself?" Xavier inquired even though he knew no one would refuse him.

10. ixazncha0six

Rico looked up to see the lunatic from before. Rico yawned and he said "Sigh... whatever I guess I'll accept your training so that the next time some guy wakes me up I can kill him. Let's talk more later I need to get back to my sleeping." Without waiting for a respond Rico layed down on the couch and he started sleeping.

11. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Kali cursed as she entered her room. Her traps it seemed, had turned no bounty. They were simple but effective. She grabbed a bottle hidden under a cabinet and slumped into her only chair. Kali shook the bottle and took a swig. "Nicely aged bourbon makes any bad seem nice," she muttered, taking in more until thoroughly inebriated.

The door opened.

12. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Meanwhile, Xavier was in a clearing of the Dark Forest with his new apprentice.

"The first and most simple thing you must learn if you want to succeed in the ways of darkness is to not let your identity be known until it is neccessary. For example I shall be known as Lord Xantam. What name shall you use to unleash terror through the galaxy,Rico?"

13. ixazncha0six

Rico sighed lazily and he muttered "I will be Darth Sloth! Together you and I shall take over the wizarding world and punish them for being diffrent from us!!! i I can finally get revenge on the wizarding world for always interrupting my nap times!"

14. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

"The second rule of darkness is a good entrance" Xavier continued and shot a blasting and fog spell simoltaneously. "An explosion is always good. Now you try.

15. ixazncha0six

Rico grumbled "Damn, lunatics..." His teacher said dangerously "What did you say?" Rico shooks his head and he pointed his wand and an explosion occured. Rico and Xantam prepared to walk home when they over heard 2 people talking. Xantam gestured rico to be quite and they listened to the conversation.

16. apocalypsemeow

apocalypsemeow Professor DLP Supporter

Okay...I've been avoiding saying anything, but the posts in here should really be more than a sentence or two if you want the game to continue. And have you noticed how other people introduced the characters? You should theoretically give a bit of background info, etc. before starting to post. Granted, I don't exactly know if anyone really cares anymore...Anyways, longer posts=happy mods + continued game

17. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

After a few sore throats and black eyes, the Slytherin who dared to enter her domain was comprimised. The next day Kali waltzed through classes, as per usual. During History of Magic, however, she saw something out in the forest. She set up a small altered recorder to gather sound and visual data on the even then left the class.

18. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    I agree with meow. Go back and look at all of the other posts and see how people introduced themselves. In fact, go back to the first thread and get the format. Please do this before you post again. And remember to post in at least a paragraph, as Midknight does not like it when people make short posts. It drives him crazy. And do try and post something that is easier to follow up on. I know that this isn't Continue the Story, but still, something to build off of helps people write their own posts easier. Thank you in advance if you follow this.

19. princesspadfoot

princesspadfoot Third Year

Jasmine sighed and got up. She headed out of the common room for a walk around the castle. She was tired of reading and studying, she figured she'd finish later. She deserved a break any way. She roamed around the castle, trying to see what everyone was up to.

20. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Theo was getting quiet annoyed with the spammy spam spam spamalicious canned spam, and jumped down. Drawing out one of his daggers, he slices Rebecca's throat open and cans the blood.