1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SaltyBet

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Feoffic, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

Always Bet Waifu, Never Bet DBZ, Chat Always Lies.

So, SaltyBet's been exploding all over the internet lately, but if you don't know what it is, some guy took a bunch (like, thousands) of good, bad, and outright broken M.U.G.E.N. characters, set up a stream and a site where you can bet on them, and unleashed this on the internet.

It's pretty addicting, and not just for the betting reasons; it reminds me a lot of hanging out in the arcade, watching the cool kids play Street Fighter.

2. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

At first I wasn't a fan. The stream was just a parade of shitty anime girls and poorly made Street Fighter recolours. But then, just as I was about to turn it off and give up, our generation's greatest accomplishment appeared and kindly allowed us all to bask in his majesty.

The Literal Bison.

[​IMG]

Now I can't stop watching.

3. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Well, kind amusing to have running in the background just to see what ridiculous combos show up.

---------- Post automerged Sep 30th, 2013 at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was Sep 29th, 2013 at 11:40 PM ----------

Subzero vs Gigyas... I don't... what... psychotropic hallucinations?