1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Santa Round 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Midknight, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Firebee

Firebee First Year DLP Supporter

Just received Deus Ex: Human Revolution from Bill Door, thanks!

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Good to hear. I'd be having an easier time of it if people would just update their wishlists. Guys look, I tell you to update them, and you all run and add Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed 3, Skyrim, etc. I've had the same wishlist too, forever. We don't have that many of those tier games. Pick up some stuff from the list of games left available to send out!

3. Havoc

Havoc Seventh Year

Hey, I'm excited to do this again, it brought me a little joy to give back to this group. <3 I'll be donating Dark Souls for this year.

4. Midknight

304 games. Inflated by some because of the Humble Bundle + Titan Quest + Saints Row + Warhammer stuff, and by all the DOTAs, but still, holy fucking hell. 48 more games assigned.

5. Telrath

Telrath Second Year

You can add the Fallout Collection(Fallout, Fallout 2 and Tactics) to that. <_<

6. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    When is distribution? I'm going to go see how much money I have to spend on this, and put my steam info in my sig.

7. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

8. Arawn

Arawn First Year

Thanks to everybody who participated. i got Batman: Arkham Asylum and i just sent the invite to send my gift.
    <.< >.> i wouldn't say no to any extra single player games (my isp suuucks)... just saying.

9. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Middy's contacted me with a few names to send gifts to - I've got educational commitments for the next half day or so, but rest assured, some fellas're getting games tonight.

10. Tuiz

Tuiz Fifth Year

Pretty late but I hope that the games are still distributed.
    Sadly enough I have just two games to give away:

Crysis Collection

Tripwire Interactive Bundle
    (Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, Killing Floor, Killing Floor Outbreak Character Pack, Killing Floor: Nightfall Character Pack, Killing Floor: PostMortem Character Pack, Killing Floor "London's Finest" Character Pack, Killing Floor: Steampunk Character Pack, Killing Floor - Steampunk Character Pack 2, Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY, The Ball, Dwarfs!?, Killing Floor - Ash Harding Character Pack , Killing Floor - Urban Nightmare Character Pack, Killing Floor - Harold Lott Character Pack)

There's nothing on my wishlist because I've no time to play anyway. So you do not have to match me any games.

-d

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  11. pdo91

pdo91 Professor DLP Supporter

Sending out the last of my gifts, and I got some surprise Max Payne from Vash. Most excellent. :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

12. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

Thanks a lot for L.A. Noire Vash! I've been wanting to try it out.

13. Midknight

As I've said before, it's going to be an ongoing trickle of handouts. It took me almost 7 hours to do 130 games today. There's over 300. Of the ones I haven't assigned yet, there's a fucking load of duplicates, no one has them on their wishlist, or the people that want them are folks who've never donated to a Santa yet. I'm trying to square the donators first unless they tell me otherwise, then I'll worry about randomizing the remainders amongst the Steam DLP Group members.

I'm still taking games up until the 27th, or whatever the last day of the Winter Sale is. I'm holding back some games, and I'm currently shorting out the largest donators by a load in case some AAA titles are donated from the sale. I think next year we need to have a rule in place of, don't buy any games to donate under 5$. We have a ton of good games, but the problem with the super cheap indie games is, while they're good, everyone will, or does have them, or doesn't want them. I'm bashing my head on the keyboard with many titles, even with top tier freebies or cheapies, like the stack of Portals and DOTAs, since we have so many, or everyone has them already.

It was a bribe, get your ass back in your corner and code my database.

Oz
  14. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I have got Torchlight II from Vash and Crusader Kings II from Ash, once again thanks to them both and thanks Middy for hosting this!

15. Feoffic

Feoffic Alchemist DLP Supporter

And the spirit of giving swoops out of nowhere and hits me upside the head with a bunch of rad games. <3 to Deplore for the goods, and to Middy for sending them my way!

16. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You know, maybe you could keep the games nobody wants and gift them later. Like for Writing contests or something...

17. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Arawn, Ashan, TMNTurtwig, Skykes, and ichai, hurry the fuck up and Friend me back.

Or else it gets the hose again you won't get your gifts any time soon.

18. Hero of Stupidity

Hero of Stupidity Villain of Sensibility ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Thanks Beonid for Torchlight, I'm sure I will have fun.

Edit:

And Joe for the LEGO HP. Thanks bro. :3

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  19. Skykes

Skykes Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Thanks for Space Marine you generous fucker. My new visa debit card will arrive in a week, I can actually contribute then! I also have invites for Dota2 if anybody is still interested.

20. Midknight

I'll send most of them out. Right now I'm only taking into consideration the people who're donating or said they want in. Towards the end, I'll hit the people in the Steam DLP group (hint hint) that haven't participated yet.

I've got, I shit you not, 30 invites left available, not counting yours from Kang, ElDee, etc. Need to figure out what to do with them. I'm going to go look in various places and see if I can't wheel and deal something with them to get us better stuff.