1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Secret of the Male Veela by mrriddler - R/NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by ip82, Dec 28, 2005.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Oh, this was great... frustrating but great. Can't wait for Harry's retaliation. I vote for Dutches the ottoman... or Dutches the caretaker at Harry's future manor? Can't decide...

2. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Dutchess the Keeper of Keys and Grounds at the Veela Palace. Harry should send her to Hagrid for an internship first.

3. Promios

Promios Fourth Year

Gr8 chapter! Cant wait til he begins practice the dark arts..I hope he will go to Hogwarts, it would be kinda lame if he didnt.

Keep up the good work!

4. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I disagree. Why go somewhere where he KNOWS that he's going to be under Dumbledore's thumb? It would be far easier to set his ducks in a row from afar and not have to put up with the old coot's shit.

5. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

And to work her out a bit... Hell, even a Half-Giant can get lonely on those cold winter nights. After that, she can entertain the rest of the harem by performing the coke bottle trick.

6. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Thanks.

You are definitely right on that. Will change that immedaitely. Thanks

The Duchess will definitely get her due to be sure. No forgiving Harry for me. My motto is "2 eyes for an eye and a row of teeth for a tooth." :twisted:

Well, if Harry doesn't go back to Hogwarts at all, it would kind of defeat much of the point of the story. And he's actually going to be safer in Britain than anything else. *Hint* What these veela are trying to do (stealing his freedom) is probably mild compared to say trying to kill him or something. And as of now Harry has no one he can trust. So as long as he can keep his identity a secret from Dumbledore, it would be smarter for him to hide under his nose for now.

7. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    No problem, just wasn't sure if it was an accident or not so I thought I'd ask.

Love how Harry's going to get revenge on that bitch of a Duchess. Glad Harry's going to Hogwarts, but is there going to be any sort of confrontation between Ron and Hermione regarding Harry's new attitude.

8. Mrriddler

Still working on that. I'm keeping their stances to be roughly canon which means they will definitely not support Harry all the way but I don't want to resort to pointless Ron/Hr bashing.

Harry is not really going to get an 'attitude' so much as that he's not going to be as ideologically pure or innocent as Ron or god forbid Hermione. So take for example, if Harry learns that Merlin, the founding father of modern magic, committed horrendous atrocities against non-humans or that Gryffindor was a slanderous womanizing belligerent warlord that accepted muggleborns so he can fuck their women and use their men as canon folder for his private army, he's going to see things different from Ron and Hermione. That would cause strain on their relationship.

9. Dark Lord Rostam

Wow, I bow to you and your tremendous skills. Glad that your not going into the pointless bashing of them. Hope for the new chapter soon.

10. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Just came from reading your update Mrriddler and i do believe that is was fantastic though highly fustrating, you write well, keep up your style you've got going and this fic will rule. I'm hoping that atlest a few of those Veela got wasted from that explosion at the end? Having him be controlled is mildly disappointing, revenge is good and i do hope that you prolong the deaths of all those involved.

11. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

wow.... just finished reading the whole story in about 3 and a half hours... interspersed with hw... but it was real good. characterization was admirable, although that fucking bitch noir better have a stick up her ass next chapter.... not to demand anything of teh author of course.... ;)

12. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Great stuff. I really don't have anything new to add.

Lots of fun. A lot of the love-making with the veela seemed rushed at the end, and slightly confusing. Not sure if this was deliberate to reflect the character's mental states, but... :?

Still BRILLIANT!

Update soon!!! :D :D :D :D

13. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Well, Harry got... tricked. Heh.

I do hope Harry starts tearing throats out whenever he gets back to normal. Great stuff, even if somethings are a little blurry.

14. Mrriddler

I'll try to keep at it then. Well, it would be a stretch for Harry to be killing girls (provided I'm doing that) not much older than him if they didn't do anything extreme now wouldn't it? :twisted:

That makes me smile. Sure no pressure. 8)

I might add in flashbacks later if need be to enhance the plot, but yeah the sex was rushed.

Tear throats, he, that's interesting, though Harry would need to grow pretty long claws for that and you been saying that for 3-4 chapters I think. :p

15. Niffler Lord

Niffler Lord Headmaster

Mrriddler... You evil, sadistic bastard!!! How can you end that in a cliffie? I've been paitiently waiting for an update and you end this chapter like this.... You cruel wombat (sorry imagination just took a vacation there).

I like your writing style, though sometimes the paragraphs seem a little heavy. I also like this story and really hope to see some carnage in the next chapter.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

16. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

Riddler you evil bastard Lavendar and that veela general bitch must die

17. Mrriddler

Finally finished ch. 13. I clocked it at 14k words as I sent it for editing.

Hmm...based on everyone's opinions, I don't think I made the duchess/comtesse (changed her title) suffer enough. It was towards the end and I was getting pretty lazy. I'll see if I can do anything about it later.

18. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

is it "published" yet. cuz none of the links show it. just really impatient for next installment.

19. Dark Lord Rostam

It's getting edited. It said in his last post. Don't pester *smacks*

20. doc_gerbil

doc_gerbil Sixth Year

ah ah ah ah ah DLR. i believe he said.

"I clocked it at 14k words as I sent it for editing."

he said AS i sent it for editing. meaning it could have been edited already. nyeh nyeh. please dont kill me.