1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Secret of the Male Veela by mrriddler - R/NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by ip82, Dec 28, 2005.

1. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Harrys a playboy, add em' all!

2. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

3Slytherin,1hufflepuff,2ravenclaws,3gryfindor, and one from drumstrang

3. Nymph

Nymph Second Year

4. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Pretty good chapter, especially the part in Dumble's office when he proves his point by enraging Snape. Also, I have to say, don't bring Gabrielle in on it.

5. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Good call, I'm not crazy ...or talented enough to try a 10+ year sistercest. *Shudder* But the Gabrielle option is open as kind of a plot device say in a dream when Fleur gets axed...somehow. It's a dark fic after all. I can see a future Gabrielle seeing herself as taking her sister's rightful place...in a perverted succession kind of way...

Oo, I realize that's a very true epitaph for me. I should add it to my profile or sig or something. :twisted:

hmm.... need more hardcore dark arts soon. My skin is tingling in anticipation...soon my pretty...soon...

6. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

dude black sisters narcassia and balla as well as tonks and patil twins

7. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I love the black sisters but we need something new.but then again you can never go wrong with the black sister....*has an internal debate but know one thing is true...Bella is mine :twisted: *

8. Lord Necros

Lord Necros Slug Club Member

*castro* bella is mine *throws bella over his shoulder gives her a swat on the ass and heads off for some good shagging*

9. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

Re: Secret of the Male Veela by mrriddler - R

it definantly isnt the first.
    ill look for the fic that i had come across before but it was a male veela harry that wasnt gay haha.

10. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

God its so good to see a regular updated story that id read it just for that, but i like it as it is pretty much one of a kind plot line. Make him bang away at Clearwater chic just to spite Percy Weasel even if it's not for the bond but just some pictures!

11. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

castro??whats castro...anyway bella is mine....mine all mine i will kill...*takes bella back and runs off far away*

12. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

IndoGhost, erm... I think you may have just been castrated.

13. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

O well thank god that spell missed me then....*looks at sky and thanks good for that miss*

14. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

*Pounds galvel on the table*

The honorable Judge Serapheth mandates that Cho Chang be in the harem. Court is adjourned.

15. Aura

Aura Seventh Year

:cheers: (agrees w/ serapheth)

Go Cho!!!!

Luv that girl... Cho in the movie was a disappointment though...

I still luv her character, even though JK portrayed her as a crybaby...

16. Mrriddler

Oof, you settle for Su Li? I definitely want an asian...actually I was thinking of a mixed blood **looks around* they are hawt!!

But Cho's getting screwed...she's got more negative votes than Pansy and Lav...maybe combined. Not that I would care if I do use her, but some people really have something against her.

17. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Well...let me let you in on a little secret that I've discovered. 90% of readers are idiots. Write what you want to write, and not what the masses tell you to write. If you don't want to include Cho, then don't. I would personally prefer that you put her in, but I would probably keep reading regardless. I'll always have a sort of soft spot for Cho, and my massive hatred for Cedric leads me to want her to leap onto Harry's cock right after his death. Regardless, I hope you'll be nice to her in the fic, even if you decide not to include her in the harem stuff. He can have a female friend that he isn't having sex with, yanno. Still...I say include her.

*Pounds the galvel again*

18. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

*Seconds it *

*Throws in his nickel*

Will you not have more plot options with both a friend & mate then just oneor the other?

19. MysterioX

MysterioX Professor

new chapters great and I say yes to fem!Blaise, cho and the patil twins...They are twins :banana:

20. Mrriddler

Of course Harry will get lots of female friends, but just that if I make her one of actual harem girls, I need to start thinking about background and stuff like that...I want all the girls to be 3d...where as a friend mehe...

Lmao, sera hates Cedric eh? ...well, that explains it kind of. I agree about mass reviews, as I'm likely going to ignore the two top poll choies in any case at this point...

I can say that Cho's definitely not going to be one of the BAD guys... I got a good moment for her in chapter 4 but I'm having some trouble trying to fit her in or finding tensions with the other girls... except maybe Fleur and Regine.

Does anyone know which house Su Li is in for sure? I seen her in ravenclaw and slytherin... I thought ravenclaw probably made more for the pureblood reason (I kind of lump race and magic blood together) ... but with blaise being black in canon...**shrugs**

I do REALLY want some racial as well as species diversity. Plus I have a hell of a funny hentai scene set up.

PS: ah crap, anyone know how to spell that poly---xis word for a contraception? I can't get it close enough to check on dictionary.com or google.