1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Shake Me! by RoxieSnape - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Master Slytherin, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Spent to much time on his baby.....

2. Master Slytherin

Master Slytherin Headmaster

It doesn't matter how popular it is...Shezza is one of the most popular writers and his got deleted and mine also got deleted. Come to think of it...it's mostly males that get theirs deleted by the sounds of it...very suspicious...

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

The females send nude pictures of themselves to admin so their story isnt axed.

4. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

LMAO, it's an AMAZONIAN CONSPIRACY~!!! Well, there's only one thing left to do. *Watches a Married With Children marathon and breaks out the NO MA'AM shirt*

5. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

hmmm... I wonder if Shezza is posting somewhere else.

6. Master Slytherin

No his fics are on hold. I re-read 'Future Remapped' from a writers point of view and I think I've learned what to do and what not to do :)

LMAO they probably do

7. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

lol

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I hope Shezza continue's Cell Block. That's a good Harry/Blaise(fem) story. He's a funny little prick in that one.

9. Master Slytherin

True true.

10. Akalon

Akalon Second Year

Columbus, Ohio USA on weekends, weekdays The Void.
    Well Future Remapped is good, damn good, but I haven't read Cell Block as of yet, I've never seemed interested in any Harry/Narcissca or the Harry/Bellatrix fics, though I do like FR of his, and yes I wouldn't be suprised if some chicks did send in pics of themselves to FFnet. I mean hell I've looked and can't find their 'rule book' on what you can and can't do or post on their, and it's been really annoying. I"m what you'd call a character maker more then a story writer, but I do get good ideas at times but my problem is I don't know how to start a story off, and that's the only thing that's always stopped me, I mean I can get the middle of a story all thought out and storylined but not the beginning or end sequance's. I've actually got a character of mine being used /with my permission/ in a HP X-over fic that's pretty good. Me and the author who is using my character have tried starting a fic centered around the HP universe but he's busy with his own stuff so we haven't been able to get anything done really :cry: :cry: , and with my lack of writing skills nothing is getting done, so well I'd like to know if anyone would be willing to take a look at what has been done so far and maybe help me out with it??? But anyways I was talking about Shezza and yes Shezza's work is damn good, and I've read LT2000's Dakath story and it's good, though I have been wondering how he keeps from being axed by the admin over there. If anyone wants to check out the fic I'm in the author is called Ray1.

11. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

LMAO, you and me both. I like to think that I do a good job of toeing the line separating "R" from "NC-17." But it's probably mostly luck, to be honest. I keep all my stuff backed up just in case the worst eventually happens.

12. Master Slytherin

I never understand how people lose their work...don't you write on word or something then save it? If it's saved, you can never lose it. Shezza's foursome amazingly stayed on...

13. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Perhaps it's an excuse to stop writting.

14. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I dunno,. it is possible to lose your work. I know becuse it happened to me once last year. I had a 15 page honors project typed up perfectly and everything. I even had the video done on my computer (it was a written paper and video project) I also had a 10 page script.

My computer crashed 5 days before it was due. All of the files were lost. Thankfully I got an extention because my teacher knew I had it done. But man was I pissed. 50 hours of work tossed out the window. 30 of which were editing the video.

Though it did go more quickly the second time as I already had the film and the script plus I knew how to make all of the edits.

15. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

And what does that teach us. “CONSTANT VIGILANCE!” :D . No, but you should always backup important things that you don’t want to lose.

16. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I got the stories i'm trying to perfect on floppy disk because a few years ago when I wrote a story my computer crashed and I lost all 18 chapters... I think that was really the last story i've written and actually posted in ages... well, that was actually good anyway.

17. Perfect Insanity

Perfect Insanity First Year

it had such potential..... until chapter 19. then i just couldnt continue. i mean he chose hermoine over a hot vampire chick who was all over him. that just shows extraordinarily poor judgment

18. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Don't worry, Hermione is gone later, he dumps her. He's too much to handle apparently.

19. Perfect Insanity

*bows before superman avatar*

i will continue reading just to get to whatever chapter that was

20. Perfect Insanity

it has gotten a lot better but i found this line extremely amusing

He had always been close to Shari, more CLOSER than normal but this was different.

other than that slight typo, its been better