1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Shake Me! by RoxieSnape - M

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Master Slytherin, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Yes, it is working. You can download the zip file, and if you're using a computer running with a contemporary operating system you can open it. As you are reading this site you ought to be able to view the html-files inside of the zip container.

2. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

3. slickrcbd

slickrcbd First Year

Actually, at the time I posted and for at least several days afterwards the whole Writing Center4 site was down.

Sorry I took so long. I've just discovered that I'm not getting the alerts for this thread because Hotmail was marking them as spam, I thought I'd fixed that problem years ago. Then again, I rarely visit these forums.

---------- Post automerged at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

You don't even need a contemporary operating system. I've opened ZIP files on an Apple II running ProDOS with what I think was called "PunkUnZIP" (based on pkzip), with GS/OS on my own Apple IIGS using several tools including I think ShrinkIT as well as the aformentioned PunkUnZIP, 68K Macs with ZipIt (and later Stuffit Expander), Mac OS versions prior to OS X can use either Zip IT (all versions) or Stuffit Expander (I think that needs System 7 or later) and MS-DOS as early as 3.30 with PKzip.
    I think every distribution of Linux from the beginning came with an unzip command (not to be confused with gunzip for .gz files).
    Most Unix versions made in the last 20 years also have unzip, or it can be downloaded quite easily.

4. RosePetal

RosePetal Guest

Anyone have a working link for this?

5. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

'sup Petal?

Anyway, it's still in the archives.

6. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
  7. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Thanks for the info. I updated the first post with two links to other sites.