1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Rebels Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    All I know is that I think the quarantine is nonsense. There aren't any Rebels on Tatooine, why would they bother angering the Hutts? I expect several days of utter boredom until the Empire lifts the quarantine after "sufficient investigation."

2. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm with Lutris, honestly Rebels aren't that smart, they'll fuck up and we'll get them.
    I don't even know why you would rebel, with the Empire, all citizens have rights, and the threat of "Force-using" Jedi cultists has been eradicated.
    EDIT: Jeram ninja'd therefore I have this to say
    Sounds a lot like you think there is no threat and we shouldn't worry, any sensible person would understand that if we are told there is a threat, there is. I just saw Jeram become the first suspect...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    The Hutts aren't really fond of the Empire, as far as I know. Maybe they're conspiring with the Rebels.

4. Klael

Klael Headmaster DLP Supporter

I say we lynch Oliver, since he has the Taure quote in his sig. Not only a Taure quote, but a TAURE-TRYING-TO-BE-FUNNY quote. Urgh.

EDIT: Incidentally, you should all ignore my own close association with Taure. Yes.....ignore it.

5. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

As a servant of the empire, I don't think we should take this lightly. The fact that the empire chooses to investigate so far away from the core, indicates that the threat is real.

6. Klael

Klael Headmaster DLP Supporter

Pssh, just the sort of logic I'd expect from empire scum. They don't like that the Hutts have the gall to defy the Empire's rule. If they come here and try to arrest everyday, innocent civilians, they may not wake up in the morning, is all I'm saying.

EDIT: Gonna have to do something special for my 700th post...

7. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:

COME AT ME BRO, as my sig inspired so much suspicion I chose something better, also I might change my mind later but....

Vote Player: Jeram

8. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Honestly, if we have to bandwagon, Jeram's looking a bit suspicious. He's either doing it on purpose, like Taure was, or he's just dumb?

Or he's just roleplaying.

Which deserves a lynch in its own right :X

Vote Player: Jeram

9. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Of course, there are rebels here. Can't you already see the random finger pointing that has started within a few hours of quarantine. They are among us creating distrust and sowing discord.

10. Lungs

High Score:
    There's only discord if we don't present a united front against them. I'm not going to have some trust in my fellow man, as I'm pretty sure that you've just jumped up several places on my suspicious-list, klackerz. :X

11. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Haters gonna hate, man. Roleplaying can be fun.

Wait, are you saying you're against the Empire? If you're against the Empire, you're with the rebels.

12. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Actually I was just trying to get the ball rolling. I could have used any reason.

Ex. I could have said you were suspicious for going second, being the only other person viewing the thread at the same time as me, being from Washington...

Also I get the feeling that Jeram is just roleplaying which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

13. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I suggest we kill Oliver first and if he isn't a Rebel, we'll kill Poytin next, who suggested Oliver first.

Or - and that one is very suspicious - Republic21:

That's blasphemy. If he isn't stopped right now, the Empire will eradicate every single one of us just because the Emperor thinks we aren't loyal.

It actually doesn't matter if he is a Rebel or not - he is dangerous.

14. Plothole

Plothole Fifth Year

I'm surprised no one else has pointed out that Lungs and Oliver already voted. For the same person nonetheless. That speaks of coordination. Very suspicious in my opinion.

15. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah, since we have extra time for the first day, we should accuse people carefully. It's too early to jump the gun.

16. Lungs

High Score:
    Oh, we weren't supposed to vote yet?

Second false-start? T____T I'm sorry Plothole!

Rescind Vote: Jeram

17. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I'm going to go with my second post in this thread, and agree with Minion on voting for Oliver. Mind, still going to wait like a day before I officially send in the vote so we have more time for debating.

Also, Jeram. He did some silly roleplay but I'm not going to vote for him today. Nothing he said was stupid like Taure, and it honestly felt like something that could be said in character.

18. Plothole

Plothole Fifth Year

Honestly, at this point I'm most suspicious of Lungs and Oliver. Lungs, you just backtracked really badly. I'm not buying the fact that you didn't know we weren't supposed to vote.

Edit: At this point it looks like Oliver is going to be lynched.

19. Lungs

High Score:
    I'm sorry!! Why is everyone picking on me? It's my first mafia game, and all I've done was follow the other threads. I thought you were supposed to do this.

Do you want me to vote for Jeram again or something? T__T

20. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Perhaps I was mistaken... an awful lot of people have been acting suspiciously today. I still don't know about Rebels, but I can easily imagine some rival clan trying to foment bad feelings against the Hutts. Seems a bad idea to me. Oh, and Republic21, I wouldn't talk like that in the hearing of any Hutt employees, which are everywhere. Or Imperials for that matter.

As for me, as long as I can keep working, why should I even have a problem with the Empire? All this talk of Rebels is bad for business, if you ask me.

////

Perhaps I missed it, but I don't know what Taure even said that made people mad - haven't read the latest mafia game, so I wouldn't know. As for RPing - well, see, I thought that it was sort of the idea here... If you want me to go into just normal out right accusations, I can do that too.