1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS II (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Republic Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Wait, wait. Scrib you tard, stop voting for yourself. We need to lynch someone tonight, and it won't be you.

The third wagon is a stroke of luck. Olli was the handmaiden, IIRC. Assuming Nae'blis is what he says he is, and Kang as well, this leaves only klackerz, Ashaya, Fenreallis as unknown, and you said there had to be at least 3 Separatists, possibly 4 -- of which only Custer is confirmed to be one. So what we have is a 2/3 chance, perhaps even 3/3.

Rescind vote
    Vote Player: klackerz

We have already one vote for him. Though I'd also vote for Ashaya.

I'll fucking rage if this ends up wasted. GET IN HERE AND START VOTING ALREADY.

We need five more people.

Edit:

In case I for some reason die tonight, here's my TL;DR. Scrib, you should've come out sooner. Like, yesterday. You had at least one assured Separatist in your data.

-----------------

Assumption A: Both Nae'blis and Kang are not lying.
    Assumtion B: OoK is the Handmaid.

Then we get for day 3:

Nae'blis...................x
    klackerz..................?
    Sesc.......................x
    Ashaya....................?
    Oliver of Kingston......x
    Custer.....................O
    Kang........................x
    Scrib........................x
    Jwlk.........................x
    Fenraelis...................?

Where x denotes Town, and O the confirmed Separatist.

Now Scrib says there were 3, possibly 4 Separatists -- but we know that Zeitgeist was the Utility thingy, so it actually are 3 Separatists that voted. This gives us:

klackerz, Ashaya, Fenreallis as unknown, of which 2 are Separatists (the third is Custer).

The same for day 1:

Ashaya......................?
    Taure........................?
    Oliver of Kingston........x
    Kang.........................x
    hgf...........................x
    Nae'blis.....................x
    Scrib........................x
    Nemrut,....................x
    SmileOfTheKill............?
    Riley Poole................?
    Schrodinger...............x
    Sesc........................x
    KaiDASH ..................x

Scrib says 2, possibly 3, but again, no Zeitgeist, so 2, and we have:

Ashaya, Taure(Moridin), SotK, Riley as unknown, of which 2 are Separatists.

Altogether, there are 5 Separatists. One is Zeitgeist, the other Custer. So 3 remain, and of these 3, 2 voted on each of the days -- however, this means that at least one of them must've voted on both days, otherwise we would get 4 new Separatists (2 for the first, 2 for the third day).

The only one that voted both times is Ashaya.

So what we have is:

Separatists: Zeitgeist (dead), Custer (dead), Ashaya. klackerz OR Fenreallis. Taure(Moridin) OR SotK OR Riley.

Personally, my bet is on klackerz, Ashaya and Riley(?). Those are the ones I'd kill.

Still under assumption A and B. And by the way, it's still possible that Kang is lying. Assuming he is lying, so is Relic(Castiel), and we have two Separatists. However, Relic hasn't voted, so in that case, the two Separatists in the lynch wagons would be Kang and Ashaya.

So scenario II: Kang is lying --

Separatists: Zeitgeist (dead), Custer (dead), Ashaya, Kang, Castiel.

And scenario III: Nae'blis is lying --

Separatists: Zeitgeist (dead), Custer (dead), Nae'blis, klackerz/Fenreallis/Ashaya, Ashaya/Taure(Moridin)/SotK/Riley.

And I, II, and III are each mutally exclusive. So you see what I mean about Ashaya: the chance that she's a Separatist is, completely unbiased, exactly 81.82%.​

-----------------

All this assuming, of course, that Scrib is indeed the Jedi Seer. I guess we'll know that soon enough. Also, in case Ashaya turns out innocent, Nae'blis has been lying. It's the only possible scenario. I should hope what we must do tomorrow is now obvious >.<

2. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

Vote player : Klackerz

3. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Voting recap thus far:

Kang: 3 Votes
    Klackerz, Oliver of Kingston, Fenraellis

Klackerz: 3 votes
    Nae'blis, Sesc, Calutron

Scrib: 1 vote
    Scrib

Yet to Vote: 6 players
    Ashaya, Castiel, Kang, Moridin, Riley Poole, SmileOfTheKill

13 players remain, so 7 votes needed for a lynch.

4. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

You people need to get in here and vote, for klackerz ....

5. Sesc

COME THE FUCK ON
    AHHHHH
    :microwave:

Edit:
    IHATEYOUALL

6. Vesvius

Night Five has fallen

[​IMG]

The bizare 48 hour day has finally come to a creeping end. No consensus was reached, and I fear for the future.

May the force protect us all.

Pleasant dreams. May we all survive.

Posting will resume in this thread at 10:00 PM EST on Friday the 14th.

Night Actions can be declared at any time. Once a night action has been declared, it cannot be revoked.

P.S: If I get all the night actions quickly, I'll be happy to open up the day early.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  7. Sesc

/FILLERFILLERIHATEYOUALLFILLERFILLER

8. Vesvius

Day Six has dawned.
    [​IMG]

The sun rose over a tense Varykino.

As I exited my home, I could tell by the look on the faces of my fellow townspeople: someone had died last night. I was led to the home of the deceased to identify the body.

Quickly, I discovered that Sesc had been killed. There were definite signs of a struggle, and the final blow had been a powerful shot to the back. I attempted to identify who he was....

From his personal possesions and vast database of contacts, I was able to discern that Sesc was the Galactic Senator! Immediatly, I went to look through his personal documents, but found that though he had begun to call for a revenge hit, the call was never finished...

But that was not the end of the story. I was quickly called to the house of Ashaya to find another gruesome murder. It looked as if she had been carved into bits by a powerful lightsaber! I attempted to identify who she was...

Around her corpse was strewn broken bits of an Assassin Droid! Ashaya was the Assassin, a member of the Separatist Movement!

Day Six will end at 10:00 PM EST on Saturday, 10/15 at 10:00 PM EST.

The following 13 people can post in this thread:

//Calutron, Castiel, Fenraelis, Kang, Klackerz, Merrill II (Creator), Mordin, Nae'blis, Oliver of Kingston, Riley Poole, Scrib, SmileOfTheKill, Vesvius (Host)//

Graveyard
    Schrodinger (Civilian), Silens Cursor (Adjutant), Nemrut (Civilian), Lutris (???), KaiDASH (Probe Droid), Jwlk (Jedi Healer), Custer (Falleen Slave-boy), hgf (???), Zeitgeist (ASN Utility Droid), Sesc (Galactic Senator), Ashaya (Assassin Droid)

There are 11 people left, so 6 votes are required for a lynch.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  9. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Is the assassin a sep?

10. Vesvius

Yes.

/10char

11. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    Excellent, well scrib, you see anything from yesterday?

12. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

Wait, so Sesc started to use his power but was stopped, isn't that impossible? Aren't the Senator's powers unstoppable?

OoK: No lynch no seer-ing.

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I'm honestly not sure how to take the line:

Did Sesc get his kill off or not? Maybe it was such that Sesc was targeted, and someone else was targeted and swapped with Ashaya, whereas Sesc also happened to target her, thus only two deaths? Otherwise, I guess Sesc got his kill off before the Assassin(not positive on concurrent priority actions)... or something.

Nae'blis, if you really are the Jedi Master, then excellent job. Also, I wish I had not been so engrossed in playing Titan Quest the past couple of days, or I would have checked the thread more than every couple of hours. So, who did you swap last night(and in general?), so we can confirm their non-Separatism.

If we can ignore the fact that Sesc edited his post after the thread ended for the day(with a mod-edit being the reason for no time stamp, I presume), I think he made a good case. With the lack of any counter-claiming, I too am convinced that Kang/Castiel are being honest. His likely guilty targets are probably right.

Since my death is mostly irrelevant now, and I kept coming on too late for a vote against myself to come through in the past, I must ask for immense forgiveness, as I have been the Human Replica Droid. There is a minor case for my death tonight, since the Renegade has a chance to kill tonight, but it would only delay it only until tomorrow anyway. If it would help with figuring out the identities of the remaining Separatists through the voting and posts, then go right ahead.
    (If you have any doubts, please just look at my former posts. I tried to be as obvious without directly stating my role too soon. Also, I'll say this again, even though I said it before, "I'm sorry KaiDASH.")

That said, since such is not necessary for the Seer to recharge(with the failed vote yesterday), I would strongly recommend following the plan and hitting Klackerz since Ashaya was confirmed as a Separatist. That still leaves us with the Renegade and one last Separatist, but I think we can work it out. I'm guessing that we have enough untainted people remaining to last?

Vote Player: Klackerz
    (I am perfectly willing to change my vote to myself if it is deemed necessary though.)

p.s. Lambast me all you want. I have been busier this particular week, than during the last few games, with my Midterms and a new game taking a surprising amount of my time. I usually check for updates a few times an hour, when I'm awake and home during the Day Phases, but this time it's been more like every few hours.

14. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I have verified hgf. He is a CIVILIAN. I am also ze CSF Coroner, but not like it matters much anymore.

15. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    Smile I was going to get you next, thanks for doing that :)

Vote Player:klackerz

16. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

Vote Player : Klackerz

17. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

I'm going to wait a spell before voting for klackerz to give Kang a chance to reveal the other CT and for them to verify it. Srsly dude, it may help us rule out some people, please come on and say who it is.

18. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    Scrib he did, it's castle who replaced ... Name escapes me.

19. Vesvius

Everyone, remember to Bold your votes. I'd hate to miss one and have another lynchless day.

20. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

Vote Player:Klackerz

If everyone who role-claimed is telling the truth then this is a lock, otherwise some detective work will be needed. Hopefully we get the Sith Lord and not the other guy.

Well, all we have to do now is find that damn Renegade... SotK and Riley come to mind, with their constant lurking.