1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS III (A Death Eaters Variant) :: Concluded [Rebels Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Apr 28, 2012.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Don't worry, Schrodinger; I'm the only cop here. D:

Also, Jeram, you keep lurking in the thread. Come and vote or something.

2. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Damn, I can't keep track of all this rapidfire discussion - but I can't access the site during the day, work rules and all that. But yeah, you got me, my posts have been empty, because I don't really know anything - just trying to "intuit" if someone is acting weird. Which is really a crappy strategy, but it's all I had starting out. Also, although I may be misunderstanding the rules, isn't it possible that Vira is the Hand and that's how she knows the targets? I'm not sure how you could determine whether someone was the Probe or the Hand.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Pretty easily.

We know the role of everyone that dies.

The probe hasn't died.

Therefore, the probe is alive.

And if she is not the probe, then the real probe has not counter claimed her.

4. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Who do we want Vira to check, anyway? With four suspicious players and only one of them reading even possibly as guilty, the odds of catching a scum are as good as false negative'ing a Hand.

5. Eidolonic

Maybe check Azira again? Those pesky results can change on you.

6. Vira

High Score:
    ;_;

/filler

7. Eidolonic

On a more serious note, either Cheddar or Jeram, depending on how Krogan flips.

If Krogan is an Imperialist, then... cop check just doesn't matter, because there's no one else left that can check guilty. If he's the Hand, then I'd check Jeram.

If he's town, then... I think I'd check Cheddar.

---------- Post automerged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

10 alive, need 6 votes for majority. With a couple people RL afk or something, going to be hard to scrape it together, probably.

Day ends in ~9 hours I think. Or 13... one of those, too lazy to go look up the time zones at the moment.

8. Vira

High Score:
    Okay, I'm going to bed soon.

You guys better lynch Krogan while I sleep. If you don't, I will be very displeased. :/

---------- Post automerged at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Got Jeram's check back because Zeit was nice and let it go through.

Night Four: Jeram - INNOCENT.

9. Eidolonic

Guess check Cheddar tonight, then.

But yeah, three more votes on Krogan. People that have voted are like... me, Vira, Schro? Or something. I'm going to nap a bit, might be on for twilight if we get it.

10. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Not really seeing the suspicion on Krogan....I lean towards lynching Jeram. People might already be asleep though. I'm gonna place a vote and see if anyone switches.

vote player: jeram

11. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Hm. On the one hand, I don't really agree with Eido that Krogans response was *really* defensive, it's more like jet how he posts when playing, but I also agree that he should reveal if town at this point and the fact that he hasn't coupled with the voting patterns where he didn't vote for a single scum make me comfortable in lynching him over Jeram.
    Rescind Vote
    Vote Player: Krogan

12. Eidolonic

Should note that Jeram checking innocent and Azira checking innocent means that either Cheddar or Krogan is the imperialist.

Seems like a pretty straight forwards rest of game... I think.

If Krogan flips scum, lynch Jeram > Cheddar > Azira until game ends.

If Krogan flips town, lynch Cheddar > Azira > Jeram until game ends.

Unless I'm horrifically wrong and a scum did something that makes absolutely zero sense somewhere along the line (thus earning them a town read), I think town has this pretty well locked up.

If killing those 3 doesn't end the game, I'd probably look at Schrodinger next, and then... Custer, I suppose. But that'd be some incredible turbo bussing on their part that I just don't see happening.

I expect to die tonight, unless Krogan flips Imperialist (which would mean cop checks are 100% useless from here out). Though I wouldn't object to the doc at least vaguely considering protecting me - because surviving to the end would be hilarious in this game. Clearly killing the guy who claimed rebel is a bad idea. He has no powers, what harm could he cause?

13. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Going to bed, will change my vote now so as to assure a lynch.

rescind vote

14. Eidolonic

One more vote to hammer, I think. And then we get twilight for a little bit. I think I covered everything in my last post that I would in twilight, but meh. Can't hurt.

Who hasn't voted, anyways?

Jeram, Cheddar, LochNess, Custer, Krogan? Probably going to need one of LochNess/Custer to be around in the next... 5 hours-ish? In order to secure the lynch.

15. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

16. Eidolonic

And that's a lynch, I guess.

I'm heading out, work meetings, bleh - so I won't be around for twilight, and to discuss anything after the flip. So...

Scenario time!

Scenario One: Krogan flips town.

In this case, Cheddar has to be the last Imperialist, and our Hand is probably Azira. I'd appreciate getting a doc protection in this world, as the last checkable guilty is confirmed, rendering cop meaningless.

Scenario Two: Krogan flips as the Hand

This means that Cheddar has to be the last remaining Imperialist, and we win tomorrow. Yay.

Scenario Three: Krogan flips as Imperialist

This means that our Hand is one of Jeram/Azira/Cheddar, with Jeram the most likely. I'd like doc protected tonight if this is the case. Or at least strongly consider it. I'm vanilla, and the Smuggler is still alive, so...accidentally protecting them would be sort of funny.

Basically, I don't see a way town can lose at this point, unless I'm horrifically wrong about everything. Which is possible! If I die in the night, and one of these scenarios ends up not being the case, Schrodinger and then Custer are your next kill targets, I think.

Regardless, it's been fun, even if a little bit of a strange game, with a ton of replacements and extremely short days.

17. Jeram

Jeram Elder of Zion ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Seems clear at this point.

18. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Twilight will be skipped, since the Night is now to begin. Also, CheddarTrek has once again failed the posting quota. She has incurred her second strike and will be replaced if she repeats this error.

---
    Krogan: 7
    Eidolonic, Vira, Schrodinger, Aziraphale, Ashaya, LochNess, Jeram
    6 votes needed to send a denizen to the Echo Firing Range
    Yet to vote: CheddarTrek, Custer, Krogan

---

Day 5 has concluded.

[​IMG]

The dark sun sets over the cold snap of Hoth....

We reached consensus. The Echo Base has chosen to send Kro Gann to the Shooting Range. As a blizzard - Hoth's roar, some claim - bristles outside, the younger Rebels congregate, watching the scene of carnage in subdued horror. Spittle flying from his mouth, Kro denies the charges against him and struggles against his bonds.

On the periphery of the whispering crowd, the leaders of the Alliance observes the proceedings. Mon Mothma, regal and sombre, says nothing.

Grim with conviction, the would-be executioners dismiss their apprehension, shaking their heads. They raise their blasters. The sound of energy bolts pierce the silence, as Kro chokes and falls over the durasteel floor, lifeless. The dark burnish of the Empire's badge flutters out of his pocket...

It appears that Krogan was loyal to the Galactic Empire, an Imperialist! He had been plotting the end of a Rebellion's question for justice, but his evil deeds will be no more...

Posting in this thread is prohibited until 10:00PM EST (Australia) on 10 May 2012

Players with night actions need to bold their actions when addressing them to me in the QT. Failure to use the correct format as specified in your QTs will simply result in recording a non-action by me in the player log. I will return a response to Night Actions which have been submitted correctly.

Only the following (10) individuals have permission to post in this thread:

Ash, Aziraphale, CheddarTrek, Custer, Eidolonic, Jeram, LochNess, Merrill II (Original Creator), Schrodinger, Vira, and Zeitgeist (Host).

Graveyard: Riley Poole (Jedi Knight), Gambit (Rebel), Aekiel (Rebel), Kalas (Imperialist), Bill Door (ASN Utility Droid (via a Courier)), Sesc (Galactic Senator), Krogan (Imperialist)

Night 5 has started.

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  19. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

By the way, an extremely belated thank-you to Nuit and Klael! What they did is awesome and super-lifesaving. May a platoon of nubile women come your way.

Also, CheddarTrek, you must post today, or risk replacement. And please, no more thumbs-up. This is a blanket rule I'm applying, which I appropriated from KaiDASH.

Night 5 has concluded.

[​IMG]

Some of us did not survive the night...

Last night, a scarlet-haired woman wielding a purple lightsaber broke into the quarters of Custer, killing the victim. When the gathering Rebels take a closer look at the body, a quickened breath of shock could be heard: Custer is a nondescript man, stolid in his thirties, with a tell-tale, blue insignia in his drawers... a Rebel.

Day 6 has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until 11:30PM EST (Australia) on May 11, 2012.

Only the following (9) individuals have permission to post in this thread:

Ash, Aziraphale, CheddarTrek, Eidolonic, Jeram, LochNess, Merrill II (Original Creator), Schrodinger, Vira, and Zeitgeist (Host).

Graveyard: Riley Poole (Jedi Knight), Gambit (Rebel), Aekiel (Rebel), Kalas (Imperialist), Bill Door (ASN Utility Droid (via a Courier)), Sesc (Galactic Senator), Krogan (Imperialist), Custer (Rebel)

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  20. Vira

High Score:
    I investigated Cheddar, everyone; and guess what: she's innocent! :awesome

Anyways, looks like the scum are looking for the Doc or something. I don't know why they didn't kill off me because I've been pretty active recently, but I suppose they weren't sure if the Doc would protect me or Eid (Eid better have been protected).

Not open for further replies.