1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS III (A Death Eaters Variant) :: Concluded [Rebels Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Apr 28, 2012.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, so far one person hasn't posted yet, and a few people have only posted once. I'd like to start voting, but really, it's mainly been a few select people talking, and some of you bitches are quiet as fuck.

2. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Player: Uncle Stojil we don't have much info but you seem decently lynchable.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Uh.

What.

Lynching a strong player when they have posted more content than roughly half the game (in one post) and cited RL business for not being around?

That kind of makes me want to cram a lynch down your throat.

4. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm off to bed and then headed to an MtG prerelease: I'll be back at 4ish, EST. So looks like I'm missing out on some discussion. Kindly don't kill me, I won't be here to defend myself.
    In any case, I don't want us to go lynchless, and Ashaya tends to be dangerous.
    Vote Player: Ashaya
    If I wake up before the day ends tomorrow morning, I'll check discussion and then might rescind or whatever, but this feels right.

5. Eidolonic

Ash isn't going to be lynched on day one without a serious scumslip. And especially not in 10 hours.

And Ash isn't even annoying me this game - which... admittedly probably means she's not town. Hrm.

Whatever.

If we're going to lynch someone, I'd rather go with Ollie, Republic, Taure, or Vira, I think.

9 votes in 10 hours won't be easy, though.

6. Ash

What? Why would it mean I wasn't town? I'm not annoying you because I'm not trolling. I'm not trolling because I'm in a fairly good mood, and generally enjoying the laidback atmosphere of this game.

I am going to vote to lynch Vira and go to sleep, I am fairly sure I will be up before day ends.

My reasons for lynching Vira are the same as my reasons for why I'd choose her if I was the Smuggler: if scum, great, lurky scum gone. If town, okay, lurky town gone.

Vote Player: Vira

7. Eidolonic

Was tongue in cheek, partially. Since trolly posting is apparently a town thing more than scum for you.

I can get behind a Vira lynch, I suppose. It's not going to be very informative, but... it's day one, in a game with no elections or anything to actively talk about. Lot of people that posted a no-content first post and then haven't posted since.

8. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I can't say who to lynch yet but because I won't be checking until the Day phase is up, I'll throw out my vote and hope for the best. I'll

Vote Player: Gambit

for similar reasons to Eidolonic. It's pretty scummy if you're doing it as scum and it's pretty dickish if you're not scum and doing it.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  9. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm not going to lurk this game, so knock that shit off. :/

Vote Player: Ollie.

Ollie's random lynch of Stojil makes me suspicious and I'm going to bed now anyways, so in case the day ends before I wake up, you have a vote from me.

10. Eidolonic

Lynch: Vira, because I like to submit without actually voting, apparently.

---------- Post automerged at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I'm perfectly fine with an Ollie lynch too, really. Because that 'Oh, this is an easy lynch?' post was bluh.

Lynch: Gambit

I just need to make a (final) vote soon, because I'll be gone until after day end, shortly.

11. Ash

Just saying, there is a proper syntax for this shizznit.

12. Eidolonic

Sure. Been playing elsewhere, not used to rescinding - easy enough.

Rescind Vote

Lynch: Gambit

13. Ash

Yeah, cuz you'll be dead!

---------- Post automerged at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

WTF? You still didn't use the correct syntax.

---------- Post automerged at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT, EIDOLONIC. I THOUGHT YOU COULD READ.

14. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Ash, why are you so insistant on lynching me? As Zeit said, it's not good to base a scum-read on meta-game stuff. I haven't played a mafia game in months, and now that I'm refreshed, I promise to be more active.

Also, lynching someone randomly just because you think they'll be lazy is not a good reason. Like, at all.

15. Ash

Because you are Canadian.

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Is this trolly enough for you, Eidolonic? I r town nao?

---------- Post automerged at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Also, Vira. What is a better reason for lynching someone? Because Ollie being a derpface isn't really cutting it for me. I find it far more likely for him to be town due to his suggesting we lynch Stojil.

16. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Okay, firstly, please read the rules:

What this means is actually vote using the correct format. Votes not submitted using that format will be disregarded, because what I do is I ctrl+F "Vote Player" when tallying votes. Don't put me through a cat and mouse game. =/

Uncle Stojil: 1
    Gambit
    Ash: 1
    Schrodinger
    Vira: 1
    Ash
    Gambit: 2
    Riley Poole, Vira
    9 votes needed to send a denizen to the Echo Firing Range
    Yet to vote: Aekiel, Bill Door, Custer, Eidolonic, hgf, Jeram, LochNess, Nae'blis, Republic21, Taure, Uncle Stojil

17. Ash

Don't want to say I told you so. So I'll say I wrote you so.

---------- Post automerged at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Well, you guys are boring. So I'm gonna get offline, fuck around in my room, packing and stuff, and go to sleep. Hopefully be back before day end.

18. Eidolonic

Ah, sure.

Rescind Vote
    Vote: Gambit

19. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Rescind Vote

Oh God, now I'm being targeted. will be back in a bit but Rep hasn't posted much, don't think I've seen Nae'blis post but he was reading as I wrote this...

20. Ash

WTF, Eidolonic, fail after fail.

Not open for further replies.