1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I'm reworking my math read and will need some time to do so.

2. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Prolly need to reevaluate on me, too.

Otherwise thug's gonna be all over you.

3. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    Also, this is the wrong order.

We /already/ have wagon information on Tom vs somebody that is now confirmed town. We don't need to run him vs somebody else up again. And everybody has already made their pro-tom vs anti-tom cases, even though we could probably use a redux of that with less shoulder shrugging. It seems trivial to get town to approve you shooting Tom toNight.

We /don't/ have wagon information on Math, and the discussion about they're alignment needs to happen publicly, not at your discretion, with cases, votes, and counter arguments.

If you want both dead, the only reason to have tom be the lynch instead of Math is because you want to take the easy route.

Well, I don't want you to take the easy route. Sorry.

4. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    You're an unrestricted/unlimited vigi? That's a thing in a game of this size?? SK makes so much more sense >_<

Puke everywhere.

5. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Pretty sure fonti just expected the me vs her today and was trying to get ahead of it.

Idk if shes scum or neutral.
    And if scum idk if they have an extra kill or she's trying to out the vig.
    But town vig fonti kills me last night.
    It still would have been wrong, but waco wasn't lynchable so she killed him instead.
    That's why she isn't town.

6. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    If today is being led by "town prs" (and I will clarify that only the counterpart to Delphine's mason is 'confirmed town' to me right now) any wagon information gained is going to be tainted at best, if not just plain worthless.

(I will state right now that opposite aligned masons are a thing in mashes of the like that I have played. I am a little skeptical of an unlimited vigi in a game of this size. But right now I am rolling with von as the claimed mason partner and fonti as some OP vigi.)

---------- Post automerged at 23:57 ---------- Previous post was at 23:54 ----------

I'd like for von to quote the 'crumbs' he mentioned earlier and talk about how he and Delphine were approaching/reading this game when he gets back.

Gonna take this day slowly, we have plenty of time. Good night.

7. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    1. ToDay is not being led by town PRs. Nobody here is sheeping anybody because of claims.

2. We're /still/ not going to engage in setup speculation, but I can assure you that regardless of alignment, font would claim unlimited shots no matter how many she had left. Because that's what you should do.

3. As was said multiple times yesterday, Vaimes is easily town even without his mason claim

8. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    GG Delphine, Jarizok and Waco!

*Reads a little bit of tje thread*

Oh dammit its going to be one of those days. I have a test in <16hrs and have managed to do anything bar study for it, so I'm onky giving myself this busride today, will be more active later.

Don't chain onto fonti automatically. I need to reread how we ended up stuck on Jari initially, especially when many preferred tom.

Don't massclaim off the bat like last game, lets think about it first. E.g. are there ever souping roles in closed setups on this site?

---------- Post automerged at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Obviously counter Vaimes if you are. Don't counter fonti, we could have mhltiple vigs.

Fonti, why didn't you point out those waco things yesterday?

---------- Post automerged at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

She did. Can't quote but it was part of the initial swing when someone asked her to justify.

---------- Post automerged at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Whats the difference between hitman and SK?

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hadn't seen them. I did a full reread before deciding my shot.

10. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

I'm having trouble understanding why you'd shoot me of all people. Especially after repeatedly saying how town I am yesterday. My alignment didn't change between yesterday and today.

I'm further having trouble understanding why if Tom is so confirmed Mafia to you you didn't shoot him.

And why aren't you responding to Mal's request?

11. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Silly prediction time:

miner/[somebody im townreading]/[lurker]
    fonti lost wolf vigilante

Shit, that's not even a prediction.

miner/fluffy/dlgn--fonti
    Basically explains her treatment of the lot of them.

Cobalt works in either of those slots too I GUESS.
    Maybe quid.

12. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I agree with this.

But I want dLGN to respond to me first. It got lost in all the confusion but I never saw an answer to this https://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?p=965864#post965864

---------- Post automerged at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

I'm off now.

13. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

14. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Ew stop inventing worlds in which I might be scum bye

---------- Post automerged at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Hi I know I'm not the only person that knows with 100% conviction that town Font always shoots Tom there

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

See that's the thing. My gut screams at me Font and Vaimes are both scum.

Font for not shooting Tom which I don't understand.
    Vaimes because he didn't want to see who wanted to vote him and then claim Mason thus denying info to us townies.

Like most of this is duh and how most sites I run on play it. Like my brain feels like scrambled eggs.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Vaimes

Never seen a town game where you were particularly cooperative or teamworky with people you were convinced were mafia.

I think the long phases are fucking me up here because with that amount of posting I'm used to having 4+ flips to work with 96 hours into the game. I think it's easy to get a bit carried away with world building on such a long day one but you've done a shit job at posting rationally and being town so I won't apologize for that.

But given that you're town please recognize that town Font ALWAYS SHOOTS TOM NIGHT ONE.

17. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

The logical thing is that Vaimes is a town mason who derped and Fonti is too damn weird right now which makes me think scum wouldn't let her do this.

So I am so completely and utterly confused.

---------- Post automerged at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:41 ----------

I don't see where Fonti scumreads Waco or Delphine. Not sure why a townVig Fonti shoots Waco. I'm keeping looking to see if she scumread him anywhere.

---------- Post automerged at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

I am thinking it's more likely that Fonti is claiming Vig in order to get people off her back and then hoping people don't want to lynch her.

---------- Post automerged at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

And that Fonti actually is group scum. And possibly even shot Delphine.

18. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    First post: thug made me do it. I still think you're town.

Second one:
    Seriously though. I'm always the shot.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Furthermore, why does Fonti go to Waco here or Delphine?
    If anything this reeks of SK or group scum Fonti rather than town. She colors herself a different color Vaimes and Delphine are side by side with each other.

The Waco or the Delphine kill I don't see a Town Fonti doing.

---------- Post automerged at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Like my brain is jello. I'm going to bed.

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I went to the Women's March on Washington today. I've been on my feet for about 9 hours. I'll come back to thread sometime tomorrow, when I'm up to it.