1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Have fun. <3

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Oh my God.

I forgot vanilla DLP only shows a preview of the post when you iso someone. WTB my computer with scripts for this shit.

3. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

No. I will be shot oh ye of no clear picture. For everything there are reasons. Scum will shoot me as I won't be lynched. If they don't they take me to end game of which they are very likely losing if they do.

Jan pointed out to kill me twice in spew posts already. Trust me I am okay with death it is a good thing. At the right time.

---------- Post automerged at 09:52 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

After my posts Jan makes references to gunshots.
    Scum are going to kill me. They want me dead.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I give up.

5. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Jan you got any more of those clearing lolcats where you tell your team to kill me in the thread and not in scumchat? I'm afraid logic isn't going to work this game.

Thx bb ;)

6. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Mmkay. I fatfingered my phone into deleting my post a couple of times, and am now waiting on more RL bullshit to conclude and my infinite salt to recede so I can make a 3rd attempte. Will have this series of posts out by EOD, I swear.

7. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Typhon I hope you know I hate you for making this phase drag on but will miss you when you inevitably wind up dead at some point.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Be sure to tell Delphine I miss her.

---------- Post automerged at 15:19 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

Oh, and tell Jarizok never to lead his own lynch ever ever again, unless he's like, unlynchable, or a supersaint.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Still never do it then.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You've done a pretty good job of coaching mal.

I almost bought it.

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I dream of life without a monarchy
    The unrest in France will lead to ‘onarchy?
    ‘Onarchy? How you say, how you say, ‘anarchy?’
    When I fight, I make the other side panicky
    With my—

Shot!

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Guys you know these are Hamilton lyrics right

13. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

[​IMG]

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    LOL thanks Jan. Godspeed.

---------- Post automerged at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

Can you imagine how much of a goober I would have to be to fake that and then spend this day phase bitching about dumbtells? Lol.

Look, I don't even know if Jan got fonti's soft. I think what she quoted to promote that interpretation is weak at best. The fact that she's simultaneously using it to distance from Jan (who had no reason to save her instead of just hammer her, especially if he knew she was a PR) as well as explain why a Tom shot is bad (Jan knew I was vig and wanted me to shoot him, unless he's mafia doctor..???) and a waco shot was good (who was after Jan and would have probably been clear after Typhon's claim) is kind of hilarious/tragic.

So, you're right, but for the wrong reasons...? Solving around the assumption that Jan got Fonti's soft is dangerous imo, especially because it looks very likely they're aligned.

Better reason is:

I defended Tom a little (TBD) and Jarizok (town) a LOT while actively reaching out to your mason partner Delphine to evaluate fonti (TBD)/jan (mafia) feeling similar to MM6, only for the EOD to proceed in an equally atrocious way thanks to Jan hard defending fonti and the two of them taking Jarizok up on his sacrifice.

And it wasn't a throwaway effort, I continued to talk about it at the start of this day phase, critically, BEFORE Typhon came out with his red check:

FeelsGoodMan

But at the same time, fmpov, it's all but confirmed that partner(s) and town are both dumbtelling and resorting to nonsense I have VERY LITTLE tolerance for after the Jarizok debacle yesterday. So I am going enjoy the fact that we're lynching scum today and then decimate everybody who resorts to that trash tomorrow. You've all been warned :)

:sherlock:out.

---------- Post automerged at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Also just thought I'd share that I am reading everything and I did remember this exchange and went to go back and see who said it because I found it unbelievable that town would be willing to offer themselves up after Jarizok yesterday and alas, it was confirmed town Typhon. Silly me thought we caught one.

Oy vey this game.

15. fontisian

Dlgn. You had a duh moment when you got it. So you seriously think Jan missed it?

---------- Post automerged at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Ok, I've taken my frustration out on nearby inanimate objects and broke a couple nails in the procress. This is fine. Everything is fine.

Dlgn, I'd like to politely request you read the d1 again before you say any other words.

16. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I don't know. I told you that the reason it didn't click for me is that I've been playing DM with Scottish Ryan and assumed you were referring to him. He gets a lot of pressure so it kinda vaguely made sense and I moved on.

Jan hasn't been playing too much DM lately so I don't think he'd suffer the same pitfall. Assuming he's not your partner, does he read that and take it as a claim and not just a reference to Ryu getting called super mafia by the entire zoom that game like thisisfine.jpg ? IDK.

I'd have to know how often you reference games for memories sake, how often you soft PR to someone (or two people here) whose alignments you don't know. Do you ever fake soft each other to mess with each other or if you scumread the other? (Is it possible he noticed but didn't believe it?) Does he ever/usually soft back to acknowledge it?

Bleh, and like, haven't you lost a game of video (was it to mafia.. david/turtle or something? when you thought they caught your.. cop soft? and you green checked them for not NK'ing you?

You see how playing this way is gross and bad and feels really bad and gross?

---------- Post automerged at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Okay, kinda already talked but is there any reason in particular before I re-expose myself to that trauma?

---------- Post automerged at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

Not to mention... again, let's assume he did catch it - he knows you're the vig. If Tom is mafia and you shoot him.... so what? Most of the game was on Tom and it was likely that he is going to die at some point, why not let you be the sole person to take the credit rather than force him to spew more?

If his team has another PR read (apparently they did), why don't they go for that kill? Don't mafia virtually always prioritize rolehunting for the cop n1? Wouldn't your vigi claim be incentive to not kill you, regardless of where you were aiming in thread?

17. fontisian

You're under the impression that I was the main force behind the Jari lynch. It was actually mal. I think you're remembering it that way because it's emotional tinted for you.

Like, I was at work desperately trying to keep up for the majority 9f the push. I also balked at lynching Jari when he suggested it and tried to swing it back to tom. You also don't play here enough to understand how infuriating it is when new players start adopting idiotic plays and having to watch that spread throughout the community.

Look at mal. Look at how he claims jari is the better info lynch, but never gets any info from it. Look at how he saved tom's ass.

---------- Post automerged at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Jan would have no idea how many shots I have. I can see not being worried about 1 shot sure, but two or three?

Keep in mind that he probably thought you would get the soft I'd I flipoed, so shooting me runs the risk of outing him.

18. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    1. Probably. But Jarizok is the only one who gets the credit for his own mislynch in my mind. I'm more surprised at who hopped on than who led it.

2. I get it, and the fact that there is such dumbtelling going on today screams imitators who think they can get away with it like Jarizok did. They will not.

3. He and several town are all guilty of the same crime afaict. That was a big wagon that universally avoided logic.

---------- Post automerged at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

That's one of the first compelling points I've heard. Softing to multiple people >_<

Softing in general >_<

>_<

19. fontisian

You're focusing on credit when you should be looking for scum motuvation.

20. mallorean_thug

mallorean_thug Muggle

High Score:
    :(

When's deadline? I guess I have to get my last will hammered out toDay then.