1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    If fonti is SK, scum have to lynch her to win right?

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, talk to me about Q. What makes you read him as town?

---------- Post automerged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Probably? They do if she isn't bulletproof.

---------- Post automerged at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Actually, let's do a pretty wall.

Cobalt
    Fluff
    DLGN, Miner

Math
    Eco, Q

Team probably Jan/Mal/Eco/Q [fonti]

3. Quiddity

High Score:
    I have to go shopping, sorry.

Edit: Oh I thought that was me on fluff lol

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

That's post 2660, right?

I think there's nothing that stops them from being together, but I'm convinced that Eco is scum, so only one of them can be scum.

5. Quiddity

High Score:
    Yeah, 2660.

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I had a tonal read of him being town Day 1, and he's not been as scummy as the other three. Like, it's possible that he could be scum, but that would involve me being super wrong about at least two of my reads, and I don't think I am.

I'll go see if I can find the things that made me think he was town.

7. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

40 minutes. Would really like to talk about your Q reasoning before I die please Fluff.

8. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Yeah, i read it and I disagree with it.

He makes a mal post and then completely ignores it afterwards. He says he wants to see mal's analysis of the Jarizok wagon, and then when mal doesn't show the analysis he just... kind of moves on. That, to me, is a comment that was meant to look good without actually pushing onto mal.

So yeah, I come to the opposite conclusion from you there.

---------- Post automerged at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

OK, let's talk.

---------- Post automerged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Because I really want this sorted out while we're both still alive, since I know we're both town.

9. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Oh, lol, sorry. Dat ninja.

I'll be happy to read what you've got on Q.

---------- Post automerged at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I've flipped open his iso, but if you have any compelling town things noted that you can point out to me that would be handy.

10. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Looking through his iso at this very moment, lol.

11. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Off the top of my head, Q has pinged me a bit in that he popped in Jan spew (Jan made a couple of townread reaches involving him), and he's been talking about a DLGN case for a couple of days but I haven't actually seen any of it yet.

12. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I liked this post because it matches with my scumreads of mal and DLGN.

---------- Post automerged at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Like, I mostly feel good about that one because it was so early on (before people started scumreading mal), and because he's stuck with his reads.

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Err. I don't think he's scumreading Mal at all there.

Like.

That reads as Q saying Mal prodded DLGN and DLGN is trying to dismiss it as not being an actual thing. That point towards unalignment, not alignment.

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ok, yeah, looking at it again you're 100% right. How the fuck was I so off base there?

15. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I didn't care for how he engaged with my D1 posts.

He voted me immediately after my first wall, but that didn't really take off so he backed off to "Typhon has really shit reads but his emotion probably makes him town", which felt a lot like "Typhon is towny but I can't agree with his reasoning so let's call him derptown".

I felt a lot more firmly about that prior to concluding that fonti is probably the SK, but because he equivocated my fonti case with a case on Vaimes that -in retrospect- was a bit hysterical because I felt like I was getting strung up over literally nothing. But the fonti case was never really similar to the Vaimes case, so I thought it was sidestepping. With fonti being what she most probably is now, though. That's just kinda bleh?

---------- Post automerged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Lol, shit happens. Obviously we're killing Mal today, but I'd encourage you to consider world's with Q in them tomorrow.

16. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I mean, Q does fit with eco better than DLGN or Mathdo, what with his frankly awful conclusions from post 2660.

So it's a possibility I guess.

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Goddammit! Okay, I just lost a couple of things, I'm not going to have time to finish talking about this.

Make him give you the DLGN case in full tomorrow, he's mentioned it a few times. Read the Mal and Jan spew and look for Q connections.

I'm not saying he's necessarily scum, but I am saying that he should definitely be in a very small pool to look at for tomorrow.

---------- Post automerged at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

And I think this is it for me, guys. Good luck, go team. See you all post-game.

18. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Moderator Note:

Day Ends in ~4 minutes.

Keep eye on clock and do not post once it reaches :00, thanks!

19. Quiddity

High Score:
    I thought fonti and Von cases were similar in a rn og OMGUS paranoia kind of way. Plus there was the Insta reads thing, which I pointed out at the time as being similar to both their play, and general DLP play, in every game ever.

20. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

So what i'm saying is that of Q is scum, him defending Eco like that means that Eco is also scum.

That's why I prefer lynching Eco, since Q is never scum without him, but not the other way around, and eCo is just independently hugely scummy.