1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Story Searches that don't require their own Threads - II

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Dark Minion, Jan 5, 2015.

1. bowlfuloflemons

bowlfuloflemons Muggle

Hello. I’m looking for one that I believe is called Summer at Grimmauld Place. Ginny finds a pixie nest and gives the money to The Order. The mirror at Grimmauld Place is incredibly critical of her appearance. I believe she writes with a bleach pen on the portrait of Sirius’s mother that her son was ashamed of her.

Draco Malfoy gets her and Harry transported to Voldemort. A homemaking spell for connecting pieces of cloth pull her and Harry out of the place.

It’s older. 2003? I searched multiple times and have not found it.

2. LordNiffler

LordNiffler Squib

Hi, I'm looking for a fic that i read ages ago. From what I remember, the story starts with Harry sleeping at the Dursley’s and waking up to a noice created by daphne greengrass breaking in to steal stuff to sell. I also think that she’s doing it because she wants to ransom her parents and sister that is kidnapped by the Death Eaters and being kept in Malfoy manor. I also think they break in and rescues someone by Harry using magic which summons dumbledore and the order. I’m not sure in this last detail, it can be from another fanfic but I think it is from the one I’m looking for. If anyone has any idea I would be grateful if they either could link it or say what the name is!