1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: DLP - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Okay, I'm going to bed.

You have TWELVE HOURS, maximum, to answer the questions and to submit your votes, although that is quite frankly much more time than you need and you should be able to finish much earlier.

If everybody hasn't done so by the time I wake up in twelve hours, I will use the Purple Rock to eliminate 1 random Gryffindor and 2 random Slytherins. Don't tempt me.

Happy voting. <3

2. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

1. Do you think tonight's vote will determine the course of the game? Why?
    Every Council determines the course of the game, but sure, the fact that there are so many players eliminated and that we're almost at the Merge makes it a turning point of sorts.

2. In one word, no explanations, state the name of the player (of any House) who you think is least deserving of reaching the Merge.
    Doctor Whooves.

3. Now that we're getting dangerously close to the Individual Immunity Stage, do you think this is the only time when you could eliminate non-aligned but dangerous contestants?
    The only time? No. There are multiple players that will be in the position to win Immunity, and with such different challenges, no one is going to ace all or (most likely) multiple of them. There will always be a juicy target (more than one, really) with no immunity.

4. Name one person in the opposite House who you think most deserves to reach the Merge.
    Irene.

5. Who do you think is the weakest link in your House?
    Either Whooves or Anya, who’s sick and apparently unable to play.

For Slytherin only:

7. Since you now have to eliminate two players, as opposed to one, you are likely to enter the Merge with weaker numbers than Gryffindor. Do you think this means any Slytherins are more likely to flip or renege upon Slytherin solidarity, once the Merge arrives?
    Even if we reach the Merge as the minority (there's at least one more challenge to go), I think it's much more likely we'll stay together, but it depends on many things that I can't predict right now.

8. Describe Aziraphale in one sentence.
    A player penalized by his occasionally aggressive attitude.

3. Nae

Nae The Violent

Yes. Like others have said before me, the eliminations this time around make it an important point in the game.

2. In one word, no explanations, state the name of the player (of any House) who you think is least deserving of reaching the Merge.
    Riley

3. Now that we're getting dangerously close to the Individual Immunity Stage, do you think this is the only time when you could eliminate non-aligned but dangerous contestants?
    Eh, not really. There will be other opportunities.

4. Name one person in the opposite House who you think most deserves to reach the Merge.
    I hate them all! But Fontisian did pretty well in these last few challenges.

Ashaya

6. Now that you won this crucial challenge, you have a better chance of entering the Merge with stronger numbers than Slytherin. Would you say that the Gryffindors are one, unified body that will stay strong in this numerical majority, even after the Merge?
    Yes.

7. Describe TSN in one sentence.
    Unlucky, I guess. He could've stayed had he actually taken part in any challenge.

4. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Every vote affects the course of the game. This one affects it more because 3 people will be removed at once.

Whooves

No

Irene

Whooves

For Slytherin only:

7. Since you now have to eliminate two players, as opposed to one, you are likely to enter the Merge with weaker numbers than Gryffindor. Do you think this means any Slytherins are more likely to flip or renege upon Slytherin solidarity, once the Merge arrives?
    I am not sure. I don't think so though.

Unlucky.

5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:

I'm not sure. While Slytherin will be going into the merge with less players than us, they have also likely consolidated their voting bloc, which will neutralise the disadvantage a bit.

LochNess

No, but it's a lot easier now than it will be post-merge.

Irene & Uncle Stojil.

LochNess because she hasn't done much.

6. Now that you won this crucial challenge, you have a better chance of entering the Merge with stronger numbers than Slytherin. Would you say that the Gryffindors are one, unified body that will stay strong in this numerical majority, even after the Merge?

I'd say that we have a good understanding of each other, but that this is DLP and generally speaking we're not that good at keeping our word in these games. I'm just waiting for the Judas to show himself now.

Who?

---------- Post automerged at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Oops, missed the 'other house' bit on question 4.

6. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Here's a friendly reminder from you neighbourhood ex-loli to submit your post ASAP since you only have TEN hours left. You guys should have decided who to eliminate today, so there's little need to read what others post, unless a post is so bad/awesome it changes your mind radically. :p NO ONE WANTS THE PURPLE DOOM ROCK.

7. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

No, there is still awhile to go.

Myself. I skipped the sudoku challenge on purpose. I hate sudoku. I also thought someone was bound to be so good at it that me even trying and submitting a 6 minute score was largely pointless and a waste of time that was better spent board gaming and sleeping.

Feh. I don't think of people as dangerous.

fontisian

LochNess or myself. I don't know why she didn't try, whether it was due to being busy or realizing the futility of the challenge like myself.

For Gryffindor only:

Yeah, I would say so, but for all I know, Slytherin members will immediately ally with some of us and shit will go down.

To repeat everyone else, unlucky, this is a really harsh game. :(

8. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

It is important, because so many people are going to be voted out, but saying that it will determine the course of the game is a bit much.

Whooves

Of course not. Everyone will screw up at some point on the individual challenges and become vulnerable.

Irene. She has been a great asset to Gryffindor in every challenge and man, that Sudoku time. I am beyond impressed.

Anya, because of sickness.

8. Since you now have to eliminate two players, as opposed to one, you are likely to enter the Merge with weaker numbers than Gryffindor. Do you think this means any Slytherins are more likely to flip or renege upon Slytherin solidarity, once the Merge arrives?
    It probably makes a flip more appealing to someone who was already considering it. I hope us snakes will stick together, but we'll have to see what happens.

The guy who wasn't here.

9. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

1. Do you think tonight's vote will determine the course of the game? Why?[/COLOR][/B]
    No, I don't think so. It will certainly alter the game for those who get voted out, but not necessarily for everyone else.

Riley

Eh, depends on your definition of dangerous.

Irene.

Well, to be honest, I've not been the best player this game. Perhaps it didn't help that the games were right in the middle of my day, or so closeto my birthday, but I only really have myself to blame. And then I wa exiled on the one challenge I might have been good at. Sigh.

For Slytherin only:

Maybe a few, but I don't think that's because of our reduced team size. It's more due to, you know, human nature.

Poor fellow.

10. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

This reads so convoluted... I can use my first vote also as my third, right? Like so:

Vote #1: Zeit
    Vote #2: Palindrome
    Vote #3: Zeit

I mean, if the problem to avoid is the second name having already being voted out in the first elimination, then it makes sense.

11. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd put it down as:

Vote #1: Zeit
    Vote #2: Palindrome
    Redundancy Vote: Zeit

12. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I would do:
    Vote 1: Zeit
    Vote 2: Zeit
    Vote 3: Palindrome

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Agreed. That makes the most sense.

14. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Yes I think every vote will have impact on the course of the game

Probably me

No

Stojil

Me since even though I was very active in the first challenge I haven't been able to be around during challenge times

For Gryffindor only:

Probably

A nice guy who probably got eliminated because it was the easy thing.

Honestly I'm on vacation right now and I'm trying to be around for the challenges, and was checking until the very minute I left to go out last night to see if it was posted, but I guess I left just before it, and then didn't get back in until after breakfast time this morning so I missed the challenge. I can't dedicate the same amount of time as everyone else can to this and I get it if that reflects in people voting for me.

15. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Yeah. Two is a lot to vote out.

Stojil?

I dunno. My answers suck, I'm sorry. I feel like Death.
    Irene. Coz I like her so much.

Me, no doubt. Sorry again.

For Slytherin only:

I dunno. Sorry brain not working well.

That guy I voted out in the first round.

---------- Post automerged at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Oh least deserving? I read that wrong, I thought it was 'who is at least deserving' fml.

16. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

FUCK. Sorry for being so late. Had a emergency which will not occur again.

Nope. we have one more night before the merge to remove one more player from Gryfinddor

Hmm LochnessI guess, she was missing for the last two days. Too busy to play the game.

Hmm, I have no idea what is gonna happen post merge. SO probably yeah.

Irene, I guess :|

Whooves

For Slytherin only:

8. Since you now have to eliminate two players, as opposed to one, you are likely to enter the Merge with weaker numbers than Gryffindor. Do you think this means any Slytherins are more likely to flip or renege upon Slytherin solidarity, once the Merge arrives?
    Nope, we will strike back at the next challenge

9. Describe Aziraphale in one sentence.
    A Jew with his hidden jew gold.

---------- Post automerged at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

As for Irene and her 1:13 in Sudoko, High Expectations Asian Father will do that to you. :p

17. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tensions rise at Tribal Council. And a consensus has been reached.

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Since nobody has opted to use a Hidden Immunity Idol, I'll proceed straight to reading the votes.

First vote is for...

Ash

Second vote...

LochNess

LochNess.
    That's 2 votes for LochNess, 1 vote for Ash. Next vote...

Caesar​

LochNess.​

That's 3 votes for LochNess, 1 vote for Ash, 1 vote for Caesar. 2 votes remaining. LochNess, in order to enforce a tie, both votes must be for either Caesar or Ash, or you will be going home:

And the third person voted out of Survivor: DLP is

[​IMG]

LochNess​

That's at least four votes, LochNess, and that is enough for this Tribal Council. We do not need to read the rest of the votes. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here.​

LochNess, the House has spoken.

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (13) individuals are allowed to participate:

GRYFFINDOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Irene//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  18. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Begone, you ninjas. I won't have a repeat of last post!

FILLER!

19. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tensions rise at Tribal Council. And a consensus has been reached.

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Since nobody has opted to use a Hidden Immunity Idol, I'll proceed straight to reading the votes.

First vote is for...

Whooves

Second vote...

RILEY POOLE

ANYA.
    That's 1 vote for Whooves, 1 vote for Riley Poole, and 1 vote for Anya. Next vote...

klackerz​

Anya.​

That's 1 vote for Whooves, 1 vote for Riley Poole, 1 vote for klackerz, 2 votes for Anya. 2 votes remaining:

WHOOVES

And the fourth person voted out of Survivor: DLP is

[​IMG]

DOCTOR WHOOVES​

That's three votes, Doctor Whooves, and that is enough for this Tribal Council. We do not need to read the rest of the votes. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here.​

Whooves, the House has spoken.

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (12) individuals are allowed to participate:

GRYFFINDOR:

Irene//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

20. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

FILLER WARS EPISODE II: ECLECTIC BOOGALOO