1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: DLP - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Hee guys I'm out!

Fontisan you can carry on and win this. :)

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Nah, I started and stopped last night. I can't keep it up today with my schedule.

3. Irene

D: I'm sorry to hear that. *pats* It's okay.

4. guljons

guljons Squib

Shit. That was fast.

5. Irene

Sorry guljons. :| Internet was lagging. Are you doing it?

6. guljons

guljons Squib

I was. I was talking about myself :D

7. Irene

Now that there's no more time for anyone to try and beat whoever beat me...

Who want to come and admit who beat my score of 5hour40mins?

I'm not mad, I'm genuinely curious. XD

8. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Pole Balance concludes. The scores have been submitted...

The following are the best times logged by the castaways.

GRYFFINDOR
    Irene: 5 hours and 40 minutes
    guljons: No logged attempt
    Caesar: No logged attempt
    Aekiel: No logged attempt
    Nae'blis: No logged attempt
    Ash: No logged attempt
    fontisian: 2 hours and 26 minutes
    klackerz: 1 hour and 15 minutes
    Castiel: 20 minutes
    Stojil: No logged attempt

3rd place - klackerz, 2nd place - fontisian, 1st place - Irene.

[​IMG]

IRENE WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, Irene. For the rest of you, better luck next time.

Night 4 has started.

Night will not end until all Night actions are submitted. You have a maximum of 24 hours to submit them, or else incur the wroth of the Purple Rock Tiebreaker.

Players with night actions need to bold their actions when addressing them to me in the QT. Failure to use the correct format as specified in your QTs will simply result in recording a non-action by me in the player log. All players must tell me, in their private QTs, which player they will send an affectionate gesture to. Until all Night actions are submitted, the next Day will not commence.

At Night, you may also know begin 1-on-1 QTs with your fellow Housemates. Request which players (via private QT) with which you wish to communicate, and either Palindrome or I will organise it for you. If you wish to have a group conversation, I recommend you either hold it in your House QT or you convey your messages to all players involved in the convo via your 1-on-1 QTs at the same time.

This may be finnicky, but the whole point of 1-on-1 QTs is to give some opportunity for individual manoeuvring, although alliances with multiple players are definitely encouraged.

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (10) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

GRYFFINDOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Irene*//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

9. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Not me. :\

Thanks to Indian electricity, I'll have the lowest score.

10. Zeitgeist

Also, since this thread will now function as the Hogwarts House QT, everybody can post here at Night, to discuss things and strategise, much like how the Slytherin and Gryffindor QTs were used (both those QTs are retired, and posting in them is prohibited).

Tree Mail will also be posted here from now on.

11. Irene

...Holy shit guys.

I'm so sorry. T_T I really was like hoping you'd win cause, well, I was trying to play it longer to make it harder for you guys, not really to actually win.

:(

12. Zeitgeist

Hello, you have Tree Mail! The following message was inscribed into a palm tree close to your campsite:

"After somebody joins the Wizengamot, your next Challenge will begin.
    To win Immunity, your artistic talents must start to be showing."

---

Also, I'm about to go to bed now, but you guys can now start requesting 1-on-1 QTs with everybody in your new Hogwarts House, which includes all ten players! I'll give you all 24 hours to discuss and stuff, more than my usual time, since I'll be sleeping and unable to give y'all the crucial 1-on-1 QTs you'd want.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

since third place doesn't actually get me anything, I have to say this.

Zeit fails at counting. You may want to check my again. I got 15 minutes . :|

14. Irene

Artistic?

Man, if it's anything near photoshop skills or drawing I'mma gonna stab something. Preferably with the beam I spent 5 hours on. <_<

15. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

From my QT: Your final time is 75 minutes!

I think you exchanged klackerz' and my score.

16. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Not sure if serious...

Photoshopping hasn't been elevated to an art, yet. At least I hope not, because I would be horrible at it. I'm hoping for more serious stuff.

17. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Based on the challenges mentioned in Zeit's OP, I'd say it's buff design.

18. Irene

Based on Zeit's TC question, I'd say it's 'identifying pictures from cities all round the world'.

That or city design. D: No u.

19. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Welcome to Tribal Council

Welcome, castaways, to Tribal Council. As a game-changing Twist, the final one right before the Merge, you have been sent here, to this abandoned grotto, to cannibalise one of your own.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: DLP is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, castaways, you cannot post in your House QT while Tribal Council is commencing. You will also be given a series of questions which you must answer, in order for Tribal Council to conclude. These questions are designed with observing your performances at the Immunity Challenge and any fractures within your House.

At the end of these questions, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote. Examples of Confessionals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ikbfa7Igw

Tribal Council 5 has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

GRYFFINDOR:

Irene*//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Once all the votes are counted, I will allow for one hour for players to play Hidden Immunity Idols (HIIs). Refer to post #1 to know how to play an HII. If you know you'd want to use the HII but won't be awake for that one hour window, please let know BEFOREHAND in your personal QT. Thank you.

Here are the Tribal Council (TC) Questions for TC 4:

These questions are for everybody to answer:

1. Do you feel uncomfortable that your former Housemates are now talking to people who used to be from the other House?
    2. Describe your current game-plan, in two words.
    3. Name the person whom you think deserves the least to be here.
    4. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?
    5. How likely, in your opinion, is it that somebody will flip over to the other voting bloc?
    6. Who is the player most likely hold a HII at this present moment?

For Irene:

7. If you were forced to relinquish your Necklace, to whom would you give your Individual Immunity Necklace?

For Aekiel:

8. Which of the former Slytherins do you trust the least?

For Nae'blis:

9. What is your opinion of Caesar?

For guljons:

10. What is your opinion of Irene?

For Caesar:

11. What is your opinion of guljons?

For Ash:

12. Had you had participated in the last Immunity Challenge, the fearsome Pole Balance, do you reckon you might have had a decent chance of winning?

For fontisian:

13. You have been considered one of the more reticent players in the thread or in the QTs, yet you have recently emerged as a Challenge threat. Are you a naturally quiet person?

For Stojil:

14. Looking back at Slytherin's frequent revotes and ties, comparing it to Gryffindor's neater voting record, do you now think that Slytherin should have approached its last TCs differently, perhaps with more group consensus?

For Castiel:

15. What is your opinion of klackerz?

For klackerz:

16. Name one bad thing about one of the former Slytherins.

Come to a consensus within the next 14 hours. For those who do not submit votes by then, I will count all votes against you as double. i.e. you had 2 votes cast against you, they will be counted as 4 votes. Also, anybody holding onto either an HII or Individual Immunity (this means you, Irene), you must indicate to me via personal QT whether you will be using or passing on the HII, or giving your Necklace to somebody else.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  20. Irene

Hee guys.

1. Do you feel uncomfortable that your former Housemates are now talking to people who used to be from the other House?

Yes and no. On one hand the risk of betrayal/flips are now greater than ever, but no because we still have the numerical majority, so if we stick to it and vote together we would be fine. I trust my former housemates to know what is beneficial at this point.

2. Describe your current game-plan, in two words.

Winging it.

3. Name the person whom you think deserves the least to be here.
    Fontisian!

Nah... I'm just kidding, man. XD But seriously speaking, I think I'd have to go with... dum dum dum.... castiel. Sorry! This isn't anything about your ability, but mostly because you haven't been around much and I know my gryff hosuemates better. :(

4. What is your favourite flavour of ice-cream?

Sweet corn. <3

5. How likely, in your opinion, is it that somebody will flip over to the other voting bloc?

I hope it's really unlikely, given how we have a 6vs.4 currently so it'd be kinda stupid to flip at this point. Judas has also lost its danger now, if they haven't gotten the HII. So I'd say, only if someone has really a LOT to WIN if they flip from my side. From the other side, probably. :p They may or may not be deemed worthy and welcomed with open arms.
    6. Who is the player most likely hold a HII at this present moment?

Uncle Stojil

For Irene:

7. If you were forced to relinquish your Necklace, to whom would you give your Individual Immunity Necklace?

Uncle Stojil, the love of my life (Yes because I secretly have a death wish.)

A more serious answer would probably be... erm, guljons. Yeah.