1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: DLP - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 3, 2013.

1. guljons

guljons Squib

Well done guys and gals.

2. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Aww yeahhhh!!

3. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Seriously that wad awesome team! Way to be on top of it!

4. Caesar

Caesar First Year

We came, we saw, we smashed all your plates. Ave Gryffindor.

5. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Hahahahaha YAY LET'S CHEER FOR THE VICTORY. Aek last to the party but you got the last plate in. Now since Zeit's sleeping we'll have to wait for him to post. XD

6. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    In tribute to Irene, who won practically won this challenge for us! Great job Irene!

Irene is our Queen,
    Irene is our Queen,
    She smashes plates both silver and green,
    Irene is our Queen!

Irene's the best there's ever been,
    She'll never let down our team!
    That's why Gryffindors all scream:
    Irene is our Queen!

7. Nae

Nae The Violent

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she was so excited she wasn't breathing.

<3 Irene.

8. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Well done you mudbloods. You got us...
    But there will come a time you will turn amongst yourself and all your honor will mean nothing.

9. Aekiel

High Score:
    But yeah, seriously. This was a great effort all round. Irene may have organised it for us, but it was a team effort that won us the challenge. Great job everyone!

10. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Gentle reminder to people (Aka Nae, sorry dear)

Zeit: Additionally, no editing your posts and no thumbs up are allowed (except for thumbs up for the Host's posts). If you like something, post to say you like it.

Anyway, what Aek said! Great team effort! :) Beers all round! Now actually we're free to chat and know each other. :)

11. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Greetings, all! It is I, your loyal and dedicated commentator.

So it seems that in the time it took me to go from being asleep to being back from university the entirety of the first event took place. Why did this event occur whilst I was away and busy doing important day things? The answer is, and always will be that Zeitgeit is racist. Against GMT time zones.

Boo. Hiss.

So the results of the first event are in! Gryffindor has utterly destroyed Slytherin with a final plate-smashed score of 2-8!

I'm afraid this quite leaves our survivors statuses as such:

SLYTHERIN ARE SMASHED!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GRYFFINDOR ARE SMASHING!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations, Gryffindor - Better luck next time, Slytherin!​

12. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

[​IMG]

Welcome to Tribal Council

Welcome, Slytherin, to Tribal Council. As a consequence of losing the last Immunity Challenge, you have been sent here, to this abandoned grotto, to cannibalise one of your own.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: DLP is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, Slytherin, you cannot post in your House QT while Tribal Council is commencing. You will also be given a series of questions which you must answer, in order for Tribal Council to conclude. These questions are designed with observing your performances at the Immunity Challenge and any fractures within your House.

At the end of these questions, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote.

Tribal Council 1 (Dusk) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted.

Only Slytherin may currently post in this thread.​

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (16) individuals are allowed to participate:

GRYFFINDOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Irene//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Normally, once all the votes are counted, I would allow for an hour for a Hidden Immunity Idol (HII) afterwards to be played. However, since it's too early for HIIs to be currently circulating, I will forego the one hour time slot for HIIs and instead skip straight to announcing the votes.

Here are the Tribal Council (TC) Questions for Dusk 1:

These questions are for everybody to answer:

1. Who do you think contributed the least to the last Immunity Challenge? Why?
    2. Why should you be allowed to proceed to Day 2?
    3. Do you think Slytherin is currently a cohesive House?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  13. Aekiel

High Score:
    Explain this bit for me, because I'm not very good at following the orders of paradoxes.

14. Zeitgeist

I copy-pasted from my last post and was too lazy to remove that line. Apologies. Follow the big, fat, bolded line.

15. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

1. Whooves, Riley and Azira didn't show up today. Azira got knocked out really quickly though, so I doubt there was anything that he could have done.

2. Stojil, Castiel and Anya were the only ones strategizing during the challenge. Klackerz was on and helpful, but he didn't really coordinate in the qt.

3. Slytherins are always outwardly united.

16. Zeitgeist

Unless you know for sure that you won't be online in time, you cannot submit votes until EVERYBODY has answered their allocated questions. Which means not answering will hold up the vote and delay the game for everybody.

(A good pretense is eliminate somebody)

So get cracking, Slytherin!

17. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

First off, I would just like to apologise for my absence from today's game. It's my birthday tomorrow, and my girlfriend was giving me an early present. All day.

1) Again, I cannot apologise enough for not helping. Heck, my Greek friends will probably kill me for all the plate smashing I've missed XD. That said, I wasn't the only no-show. Castiel and Anya did great, Fontisan and Stojil eached managed to get one (and Stojil was posting in support, so well done him), and klackerz was unlucky, but Riley and Azira didn't even play. On the basis that Azira probably couldn't have done much anyway (unlucky, again), I'm afraid I'd have to go for Riley. Sorry, mate.

2) On pure figures, Anya was our best player. Clocking three epic plates, she was definately our (wo)man of the match. She's my best bet to proceed. Castiel wasn't too far behind, with two (nicely done), so he's a safe play. Same with Stojil: not quite as many plates as Anya or Castiel, but a solid team player. Honestly I feel klackerz and fontisan deserve to as well; a point is a point is a point. Well done, guys, and again a big sorry for not helping out.

3) Whilst we're not the most gelled unit at the moment, I think that's just first-day jitters. We have an excellent team, and I reckon with a little more time we can truly get things going. Cohesion comes with time, and I think once we get going we'll be unstoppable.

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

1. Who do you think contributed the least to the last Immunity Challenge? Why?

Obviously the players not participating (Whooves, Riley and Azira).

2. Why should you be allowed to proceed to Day 2?

I am committed and have free time.

3. Do you think Slytherin is currently a cohesive House?

No, two players have yet to show up. We will be when they do.

19. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

Hey, Zeitgeist, did you change question 2? I could have sworn it was who, not why.

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Same. Should Whooves and I answer that question?