1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: DLP - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

It was always "you". :)

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Lovely. :facepalm
    2. Why should you be allowed to proceed to Day 2?
    Eh, I'll try hard and be on a lot.

My question might have been better for discussion. :awesome

3. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

1. Who do you think contributed the least to the last Immunity Challenge? Why?

I have no response on this one due to my absence

I am committed and have free time now that my monthly meetings are done.

3. Do you think Slytherin is currently a cohesive House?

No, one player have yet to show up. We will be when they do.

I also wanted to apologize for my absence, I missed this day completely through a combination of awaiting a new thread for this and a ridiculously busy day of meetings that only happen once a month. That being said, I hope that was a decent enough response to keep myself from getting kicked off the island this time.

4. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

2) Why should I be allowed to proceed to round two? Well, although I neatly missed this challenge, I feel I have a lot to give this game. I hope to be able to devote a fair amount of my time to it from now on, and I will endeavour to work my very hardest to make up for yesterday.

I know that as a team, Slytherin can pull through - perhaps our namesakes are known for their ruthlessness, but I am only asking for a second chance. Like I said, this is a strong team, and despite Zeitgeist's blatant hating on us GMT-ers, I feel I can make it stronger still.

5. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Well, I do feel I could have smashed at least one more plate, but I did eventually fall asleep, despite setting an alarm to wake me up at 2:38am. It just didn't work. Boo. For my other house members though... pretty much just the muggle lovers that were absent.

I did smash a few plates, so that's gotta count for something.

What makes you think we aren't? We do have a plan for everything. Maybe it serves our purpose to appear weak at first...

6. Zeitgeist

Rule clarification: Once you've answered your allocated questions, you are technically allowed to submit your vote in your QT. However, I do recommend that you restrain yourself from voting until you've read all the other castaways' answers, since you are not allowed to abstain or retract your vote.

If you know that you're going to be away, do submit your vote before disappearing. Or else we'll be waiting for your vote for ages, and you'd be an utter dickwad.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    TSN
  7. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Well since it seems I will once again be missing in action for a period of time due to it beiing 11:30pm here, I will say this, please don't vote me off since having someone on at odds could potentially be beneficial at times and if you remove me you won't be able to utilize that

8. Anya

Noted.

/10char

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Everyone contributed as much as they possibly could. I actually got lucky, I decided to check DLP one last time before logging off, if I hadn't done that I would've been completely inactive too. It would be a good idea if you could specify when a particular challenge is going to begin, so those of us with different timezone can try to be active for them as much as possible.

I honestly haven't decided on anyone particular to vote off yet. Obviously I will go for one of those who were inactive, but only because it seems unfair to hit the ones who contributed.

To quote Anya, "I did smash a few plates, so that's gotta count for something." And I still have a lot of time to spare so I think I will definitely be able to help our house in the coming tasks.

That remains to be seen.

10. Zeitgeist

Slytherins, you're allowed to do more in this thread than merely answer your questions! You should respond to each other, ask questions based on their answers. Try to suss out who to vote for.

Also, for those spectators who wish to be added as Obs/Homeviewers for this game, PM me. ;)

11. Anya

Has everyone now answered the questions?

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Azira and klackerz haven't. At the moment, I can hardly imaging voting anyone but the former, whom is still missing completely from the game. Not a great start... But since SURVIVOR: DLP is enginered to give everyone the chance to explain themselves, we'll at least see what he has to say in his defence.

That said, I'm not very impressed with Riley pretty much copypasting my answer for his (somewhat incorrectly, too). That's just laziness, man, which is a quality the Great and Noble Slytherin House doesn't appreciate nor encourage in his members, especially but not only for what concerns challenges.

13. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Azira hasn't shown up at all, so I am inclined to vote him out. But my final decision will be made once he has had the chance to post.

14. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Yeah sorry for not posting till now. Slept one hour before the post.

So yeah

Well The people who didn't participate. Whooves, Riley and Azira. I think this is mainly because of time zones maybe. Or as they said unavoidable appointments. Anyways as Azira is still not here, I am choosing him

Well I did smash one plate. Anyway I have free time and I am totally committed to destroying those blasted Gryfindorrs.

Nope, not at the movement.

15. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I literally had no idea this had started. I'm on my phone so I can't exactly quite but I'll answer the questions in order.

I obviously did not contribute at all but couldn't really have. Iam a bit time constrained at the moment because of reasons out of my control and thus could not have known the game had started. Also people who are playing and were on IRC yesterday and knew I was playing didn't bother telling me a thing. Thanks, Irene.

I should be allowed to continue because despite contributing nothing on day one, now that I am aware the game started I will be a great asset for Slytherin moving forward in the game.

At the moment no but that's about to change.

16. Anya

@Aziraphale: If you are time constrained, how will that effect your availability to the game?

17. Zeitgeist

I'm just reminding y'all that everybody should either have submitted their votes or be starting to think about submitting their votes, now that all Slytherins have answered the relevant questions.

18. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Yesterday was a special case and the time constraint will end by this weekend so I'd wager not much. I will frequently be available on mobile now that I know the game is afoot at any rate.

19. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Tensions rise at Tribal Council

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Since nobody has had the chance to obtain a Hidden Immunity Idol, I'll proceed straight to reading the votes.

First vote is for...

AZIRAPHALE

Second vote...

AZIRAPHALE

RILEY POOLE.
    That's 2 votes for Aziraphale, 1 vote for Riley. Next vote...

FONTISIAN​

DOCTOR WHOOVES.​

That's 2 votes for Aziraphale, 1 vote for fontisian, 1 vote for Doctor Whooves, 1 vote for Riley Poole. 3 votes left:

RILEY POOLE​

AZIRAPHALE.​

That's 3 votes for Aziraphale, 1 vote for fontisian, 1 vote for Doctor Whooves, 2 votes for Riley Poole. 1 vote left. If this is for Aziraphale, he will be eliminated. Last vote:

RILEY POOLE.​

We have a TIE. 3 votes for Aziraphale, 1 vote for fontisian, 1 vote for Doctor Whooves, and 3 votes for Riley Poole. As per the rules of Survivor, all players except Riley Poole and Aziraphale must, in the event of a tie, conduct a RE-VOTE. Without any hesitation, players must submit a re-vote. Nobody will be allowed to post in this thread until the revote is completed.

If a tie reoccurs again, since this is the First Tribal Council, the feared Purple Rock Tiebreaker will occur, in which all players at Tribal Council (except those with Individual Immunity) will draw a rock from a hessian bag. The one who draws the purple rock (a random event) will then be eliminated.

(This is why you form alliances and collaborate/coordinate in voting somebody out, because ties can lead to random eliminations and this nasty mess)

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (16) individuals are allowed to participate:

GRYFFINDOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Irene//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

If you have any questions, ask me in your private QTs.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  20. Nauro

Nauro Headmaster

I have no idea what I agreed to do.