1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tagging System: Warning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lord Ravenclaw, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Something I've noticed is abuse of the tagging system in the last few days. Clearly you all believe that I lack the resources to see who used a certain tag, or created a tag. That's insulting. I spent hours of my own free time preparing the upgrade and hours more maintaining everything behind the scenes in order for you to abuse it? I think not. This ends now.

Tagging is meant to help people find popular related topics, or just certain types of topics. Not a one-word discussion forum, or a way to express your extremist views about something without having the balls to come out and say it.

Demons In The Night found out the hard way. He's been banned for a week and is on thin ice for a month or longer ban.

Much of it was somewhat innocent, but Demons In The Night apparently has something against "niggers" and Taure. Repeats of this kind of behavior by anyone will be dealt with harshly, from a long temp ban to a permanent ban.

This kind of bullshit is why my projects never get done; I spend time fixing the messes that you all childishly create. As it is, the tagging issue is thirty minutes of the time I could've been using to write the DLP Library QuickPoster which would dramatically simplify story recommendations.

2. BioPlague

BioPlague The Senate DLP Supporter

There's a tagging system?

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Brand new. Some idiots couldn't help but being retarded.

In other news... HA HO HUH!

4. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I noticed that a "Ravenclaw is God" tag has been removed from this thread. So serious.

In other words, should people start making a whole bunch of generic tags you should use in threads? There needs to be a standardized tagging name to be super effective.

5. Myduraz

Myduraz Headmaster DLP Supporter

There has already been a standardized tagging system set up in the For Review subforum. Atleast regarding pairings.