1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Technomagus by Esama - K+

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Skeletaure, Sep 4, 2008.

1. geogio

geogio Muggle

Well, sorry to barge in like this but I would like to say that I enjoyed the beginning a lot but, as many of you stated it's becoming stale. Maybe when he gets to the part where he meets SG-1, the story will deserve full, or almost full 5 out of 5, now it's at 2.5/5

2. Dareycow

Dareycow Fifth Year

Agreed. I to worried about that until the bottom of chapter 7 when Esama said "No, the story will not be slash". I am still scared of flashes of slash coming through in Esama's writing though. It's hard to read slash authors writing het sometimes. As long as the author doesn't bring in Vampires, otherwise I'll be pressing Alt+F4 straight away. Fucking slash magnets.

Besides that I am enjoying the story alot, even if it is slow. The author seems to be having trouble with actually finding a plot, so the story is probally going to go on Hiatus soon or either keep on posting with no real direction to where the story is going.

For now though based on Esama's current work, abit slow but overall 4/5.

3. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

This story has been abandoned.

That said, I didn't read past the first three chapters when I realized how young Harry was and how damn slow the story was progressing.

4. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

The author's ambition is to write the largest sum of words as possible to describe nothing happening. I'm serious, go read his other fics.