1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Kind of think Vaimes's starting out the game with posts like 30 is something he's very unlikely to do or say to aa partner especially after just getting stomped as scum. Lot of other small things point against them being a team here, small example is the post merged section in 1720 is something I don't think he even /thinks/ to do as scum in general, let alone with Eido. Also don't think Eido plays the route of hard-defending Vaimes to the degree he has as partners here; think it's very much against his instincts when he knows other people that generally can read Vaimes are in the game too.

2. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

And I keep basically mirroring Stanari's thoughts as I read through posts, which I'm sure continues to terrify her.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I had a Pos
    I don't really feel like he has? I know uh. Citurs? Said he'd have a scumread on me if it weren't for Eido but that's it afaik.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Look, I'm at a big I Don't Know wall.

I want to explode Nego and see what happens.

4. Eidolonic

I probably need to get burned by scum!Vaimes before I remotely doubt my ability to read him confidently.

5. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I mean, there's a reason I haven't been pushing it hard. (Well, two reasons, but one them is not relevant to the game.

I do think that like, post 30 there is specifically one of the things that pinged me. This is kind of an offbeat read based on them playing to people's expectations, since they're two players in this playlist especially who'd stand to gain a lot from playing against type.

Don't super want to get dragged into it right now, but if one of them happens to flip w, maybe give that unalignment a long look.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Vaimes he's been literally saying stuff like this all game.

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Newcomb/Stanari/Vaimes - 0 Scum

M7/Jarizok/Fontisian/Eido - 0-1 Scum (Jarizok/M7 only possible scum team in that mix; have M7/Fonti, M7/Eido, Fonti/Eido, Fonti/M7 all as non W/W here. Think that's the base I'm going to work from with the players I've read so far.)

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Cake happened and so did fifty thousand posts. Why this.

:V

I don't think it really bothers me if you change it back to Beru's natural style. I know "it doesn't bother me" has been the theme of my read and this sucks but yeah.

I think this is town and have literally no idea why.

That's fair.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Real talk,

What the actual fuck.

8. Eidolonic

Mostly because it's going to be a long post that will take time and thoughtfulness to write, because I really don't mean to come across as an arrogant piece of shit who is unfun to play with. I'm assuming I was also either tired or busy too at the time, don't remember details, but I've been nothing but tired for a while.

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Sure. Can promise to do that.

Need to read through:
    Beruru
    Citrus
    Jan
    Nego
    Nothing Happens

But have to take a break now so might be in 1-2 hours.

10. Newcomb

Idk if this is a meme / not serious thing or not, but I wouldn't mind you actually typing some words about why this is bothering you.

11. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Oh yeah, I had a bone to pick with someone's Beru read but I need to find it. Later, I guess.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yes, but I resent the notion that he's actually been the sole reason I haven't gotten any pressure.

Is more of what I was getting at.

13. Newcomb

Ugh fine you can be a villager, are you happy now

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

It really took you two thousand posts to get there on me, huh.

Whereas you really are the new Easiest Player To Read :V

15. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I'm going to bed shortly. I was unexpectedly asked to work tomorrow morning. Eido,Reg, if you have something for me, ask soon.

16. Newcomb

Don't mind me, I'm just gonna go off and sulk :v
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm gonna have to tryhard the shit out of my next wolf rand just on principle at this point.

17. Eidolonic

I kind of like this read, and I also kind of think it's /true/, but also think Reg and I are both town.

I think we were in a similar place D1/most of d2 where we were very time limited, and at least I just didn't have the energy or enthusiasm I needed to really dig into the game. I have a bunch of stuff I'm doing/going through right now, and this game kind of got shuffled down the totem pole in terms of what I can allocate it, though that'll only be temporary.

My objective was to get town reads on people I thought I could town read, project town so they can get there on me in the process, and kind of poe down the game, rather than actively use brainpower picking over posts to find wolves. It's a lower effort, lower energy way to play, but it's the only way I can really handle right now. That'll change, I promise, but my brain feels like it's flowing through molasses.

18. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

[​IMG]

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I do not think (insofar as a deeply held but not really reasoned belief can be considered thinking) Eido should be occupying the same space as I am, and also every time it happens I have to squash the irrational voice that says I am somehow being trolled from scumchat.

20. Eidolonic

Sorry, nothing specific. Just trudging way through thread.