1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

You really think that you two just have zero mafia perspective overlap? I mean, just through sheer osmosis at this point that probably isn't the case.

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I don't know if bother is the right word. Maybe waking up to find a miniature purple elephant tapdancing on your chest is a more appropriate emotion.

I should probably stop posting.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

I actually kind of think we think in similar ways when like, snap evaluating a post, just we approach the game and generating reads a bit differently? I pretty rarely read a post where you comment on something and don't really 'get' it.

It's the posts like this one that make me blink and kind of slide back in my chair to get further away from your brain <3

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    The real and logical answer is something something pocketing.

5. Eidolonic

Hum.

I was in a really weird mental state at the time, where I was almost vibrating with energy, but was also having a lot of trouble thinking clearly.

Kept wanting to spam respond to every single thing, and physically restraining myself from doing so, because I learned my lesson in WH14. Kind of. I just didn't really retain a whole lot of what I read, just wanted to post post post post like a hyperactive puppy who trips over his own feet because they are pattering so fast.
    --- Post automerged ---
    How is it pocketing when I made the posts before I even read your posts.

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Bro, I don't even know.

7. Eidolonic

Like, this is also not wrong.

Just is coming from an exhausted villager who is forcing himself to post and play the game because he enjoys playing it with the people in the game.

Just. Give me time, and read the /words/ I post instead of trying to find emotion or motivation, because I'd be struggling a little this game to work up the desire to post as either alignment.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Kinda think there's only 1-2 scum in that cluster, so, lolyou.

Fantasyland indeed.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Well, that's going to be a tough pill to swallow coming from Mr. I-Hate-Posting-As-Scum.

But there's nothing I can really do to dispute it, so.

Let's lynch Nego instead.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Alright, I fixed it.

[​IMG]

10. Eidolonic

This pretty much is standard Kai for reading me as both alignments.

Maybe a little more town than not, think he ~tried~ to come up with an actual read on me the last time he was a wolf.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yeah I know. But it's a temporary affliction, one that is either going to be cured by other things in life improving, me able to get more sleep, or a red flip happening that is basically better than caffeine.

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Beautiful. Many thanks.

12. Eidolonic

Man, I just love that whole post by Kai.

What world am I in where Kai of all people is one of my strongest town reads.

13. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

I missed you. :D

Interested to see you get caught up; I have a pretty good opinion of the slot you're in, so it'd be hype if we could village our way through this one. Don't want to color your reads, but I just see myself saying "well, you'll see" to a lot of your posts, so guess I'm waiting up.

14. Eidolonic

Hahahaha.

15. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Had to physically stop my hand from thumbing this post. gg fonti

16. Eidolonic

I have this mental image of you hovering the mouse over the thumbs button, grimacing, and then just kind of smashing your thumb onto the computer screen to thumbs it irl.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Nah, not really. I think Jari's pretty likely to be town, and Miner's posts probbbbbably were from town. I don't super agree with Jari's reads, but that's pretty par for the course, what's important is that I think he believes them, so shrug.

I liked having a Stanari scum read and then being like 'I don't even know why I had this read lol past me', it felt pretty organic in its weirdness. Tilting head at screen because that felt unnatural to type, but like. I think he'd have been more solid on his opening 'scum read' and the reasoning for have it if he was scum.

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    If it was logical, I wouldn't call it tilt.

I'll get over it, lol.

I also did come to the conclusion that something something filter.

Also you act like you've never read me melting down in a QT tbh.

s t o p

18. Eidolonic

That was a more fun catchup than I was expecting, mostly thanks to Stanari.

Let's see where I'm at. Don't really feel like any scum reads got strengthened, but I picked up some stronger town reads, which is potentially a major problem. Readspost incoming.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Newcomb/Stanari/Vaimes - 0 Scum

M7/Jarizok/Fontisian/Eido - 0-1 Scum (Jarizok/M7 only possible scum team in that mix; have M7/Fonti, M7/Eido, Fonti/Eido, Fonti/M7, Eido/Jarizok all as non W/W here.)

So uh, 2-4 scum inside of [Beruru, Citrus, Jan, Nego, Nothing Happens, KaiDASH, Empoof] I guess is where I land.

If someone can squash the M7/Jarizok world it moves it to 3-4 scum inside the bottom list so @Anyone - If you've got a reason those two are unaligned I'd really really like to hear it. Also if anyone actually thinks they're a very realistic scum team, would also like to hear that since it means I'll be focusing in a like 2/7 pooling rather than a 3/7 or 4/7 one which I'm hoping is the case.

Personally kind of think 3 in the bottom list is more likely than 4 which means I'm probably wrong on someone in that 0-1 list as there's a few unaligned in the bottom list; don't think Nego/Bears are likely to be W/W, think a Kai/Nego/Bears scum team is never happening too. Also kind of town read KaiDASH here, albeit pretty weakly, had a town read on both Citrus and Jan that I was pretty confident on at the EOD1 but are people I haven't read into yet on D2 and are next to go to but yeah, assuming I come out and think both are still town it's like two most likely separate sort of scum team worlds of like Nego/X/X/X or Beruru/X/X/X with NH/Empoof being the most likely to slot into the X's I guess? Clearly still some way from solving this and a lot more reading required to do.

20. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I have a thought about Disenfranchisement Bloc but it hasn't quite made it to the surface and I'm kind of high on thread vibes.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Glad to be of service lol.