1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I am...also ready to crash. That was slightly disturbing, but amusing. Lol.

Friends who do not get enough sleep should go to bed tbh.
    --- Post automerged ---
    He is Vaimsey though :V

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Get some sleep dude.

3. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I couldn't sleep and see this finally picked up and wanna get in on the fun, hi everybody.

4. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Yeah, sorry. It's really hard to explain Vaimes to people sometimes.

I'll go through some posts and try to explain the read if you need at some point, but won't be tonight.

I'm. Trying to remember your reads, and my brain is washing over words like water. Can you talk to me briefly about where your head is at on a holistic point of view? We clearly aren't in the 'easy' world yesterday, and I find myself struggling because instead of a mislynch opening up my town reads to scrutiy I locked down even harder on them catching up, and it's leaving me kind of in a spot I don't know what to do with.
    --- Post automerged ---
    But moooooommmmm, there's maaaafiaaaaa.

5. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I see you were townreading the page earlier today - is your read on my slot mostly a Jan carryover from d1 or something from the little I've done here so far?

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Jan carryover + being the ~most involved replacement.

Maybe not, maybe Jarizok posted more, but didn't feel like it.

7. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Also can you talk about Newcomb Vaimes? I've yet to get to anything I've particularly liked from him in my early game read but I'm admittedly not very far in

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

He flopped hard in a very recent scumgame.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Like you can just skim his ISO in the "What is mafia?" or whatever game.

Difference is striking.

9. Eidolonic

Just keep reading, you'll get to town on him easily imo.

10. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    He is pure as town but not as pure as scum.

Lolme good night.

11. Eidolonic

Sup Vaimes, anything you want to talk about for like, a couple minutes before my eyes give out?

12. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Ah I see a good Regfan post on Newcomb as well
    Sure, I know a few people here think of themselves as fairly one-alignment players. Has he been actively town iyo or just not a disaster, though?

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Eidolonic - The Jan read is the one I'd like you to explain the most; is a read that I had D1 here and want to re-look at today but have been in a position before where I strongly town read Jans play D1 when he was scum (Westeroes). He ended up being subbed out N1 and I'd scum read the replacement and found myself just super conflicted/unsure what to do with that slot and just a little lost in the game re; solving before we eventually lynching the slot and going back to having an idea about where the scum are in the game afterwards. I kind of think there's some similar feelings to that game here in that I'm EH on a lot of DLGN's posting so far and the "Name the 2 most important things D1" type question to me felt sort of a throwaway interaction" type of thing with me that I think he'd do as scum. You should go to bed now, but this is a slot I'm going to have a proper relook at today at some point and I'd like you to do the same tomorrow and we can talk about it from there.

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

like you can just skim the "What is
    No, because you're probably going to buddy me. :V

Also because I'm not an enabler. Go sleep.
    --- Post automerged ---
    A fair amount of both. He's been towny and nuanced that checks out as not being a disaster.

There's a non-zero chance he loves his scumteam and is actually interacting with them, like you're supposed to, but I think he's just town.

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Eidolonic - Was going to get you to talk a bit more about the Tsaiah/Empoof slot but kind of think you're moving towards a similar type of thought process on the slot then I'm at already, I very much think that slot fits with most of the worlds I'm contemplating right now and Tsaiah/Bears in particular is a scum pairing I think is very realistic. But I think we're looking at most people about the same right now which is fairly reassuring. Would like to hear about you re; Nego v Bears, I think they're unaligned here, would like you to chime in on that since I kind of see this day phase largely being between the two of them; know you said you'd be looking into Nego regardless, but yeah, some confirmation that you think they're probably not W/W too, or if you think I'm wrong on that one would help.

16. Eidolonic

Fine. I guess I can sleep for a couple hours. Is there 24 or 48 hours left in this day btw

17. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I'm probably going to put decent stock in your Jarizok read and vice versa @Jarizok

Let us know how your reads develop on each other

18. Eidolonic

I think Empoof is a pretty one dimensional player (DLP sure does attract those, right?) and will be pretty clearly town or mafia by his post volume alone once he's caught up.

Going to sleep now. For real. I promise. Closing thread.

19. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    I'll be in a bit of RVS-ish for another day or so until I finish my reread but is it's really just WH-naive-indicative if you're referring to the Lump shit again. Or is there anything else to this read??
    --- Post automerged ---
    Ah too slow, gn voxx

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Does anyone mind compiling a vote-count?

Also I'm pretty there's a TON of players that haven't voted and we're more than halfway through D2. Seriously what the fuck, vca is gonna be so thin & Day end is going to be nuts again. Fucking vote someone pple pls