1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    To do a full read wall, I'd have to read everyone's ISO and actually compare everyone against each other, and I don't have time for that.

I could group people into chunks of how I feel about them, I guess?

I'm gonna do that in its own separate post so it's easily quotable and linkablebandnl

The content issues are activity issues because I don't have time to spend reading and rereading posts and comparing them to other people talking about the same things and etc.

I personally believe it's better for me to look at a lot of things in not much depth than one thing in a lot of depth if I don't have much time to do things, because I'm not the only townie in the game. I don't have to singlehandedly solve a shit when I don't have time. (But sometimes, it accidentally happens anyway.)

I feel like treating me as a replacement for myself might be something to think about because that's how I feel right now, lol.
    --- Post automerged ---
    *linkable and stuff.

Google keyboard autocorrect hates DLP a lot for some reason.

2. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I know I’m supposed to be asleep and all, but I blame leftover jetlag.

@Beruru When did you go from actually wanting to lynch Eido D1 to removing him from the PoE entirely? Your reasoning for doing here seems kinda like a lot of weaksauce if there’s nothing more backing it up.

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Also I think Citrus is town now. God damn it.

At least there's this.

Vote: Empoof

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Really not in a mafia mood right now, some seriously tilting RL stuff going on at the moment but have forced myself to skim and read through the last few pages, ideally do it properly in the next few hours. But really really really think we hit on empoof here and would like people to move over to him. Don't find any of his catch up thoughts genuine or organic and find his focus, stances, reads and offhand comments all to just be an attempt to be read surface level town (his two comments about the wagon on him the best examples) and have him fitting in just about every world I've got going on in my head at the moment.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Is actually a scum read I'm v confident in.

5. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Vote: Empoof
    --- Post automerged ---
    I hope things improve for everyone who is currently dealing with Real Life.

6. Jarizok

Vote count is summin like;

Beru: 6
    Empoof: 4
    Citrus : 3

Other people.

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Newcomb called this post out on D1 but I dislike it for different reasons. The last line is like...too narrated.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Nego (1): Vaimes (#1969)
    Citrus (3): dLGN (#1914), Empoof (#2246), Nego (#2424)
    Empoof (4): Nothing Happens (#2147), Regfan (#2181), Beruru (#2483), Stanari (#2485)
    Beruru (6): Citrus (#1870), Newcomb (#1878), fontisian (#1900), KaiDASH (#1901), Eidolonic (#2381), Jarizok (#2440)

Abstaining (1): M Plus 7

8. Jarizok

Yh that.

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Let's say empoof is an innocent child and cobalt declares he's town. Who would you vote?

10. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I have an extremely specific and terrible read that this is overplaying the excitement.

(Sorry if you're town, Tsaiah. OTL)

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

@Beruru

Also why do you think I'm town now?

Regarding a read-wall, I meant like a rainbow wall where you just order people to help convey where your head is at (even if it's off gut/vibes, that's how I do most of mine because it takes way less work and I'm a bit lazy)

12. Jarizok

Nego (1): Vaimes (#1969)
    Citrus (3): dLGN (#1914), Empoof (#2246), Nego (#2424)
    Empoof (4): Nothing Happens (#2147), Regfan (#2181), Beruru (#2483), Stanari (#2485)
    Beruru (6): Citrus (#1870), Newcomb (#1878), fontisian (#1900), KaiDASH (#1901), Eidolonic (#2381), Jarizok (#2440)

13. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Berufeelings (in alphabetical order) (I'm sorry Stanari):

The Town Zone:
    Beruru
    fontisian
    Kai
    Nego
    Newcomb

Still The Town Zone But There Can Be Wolves In Here Maybe:
    Eidolonic
    Citrus
    dLGN
    Jari (tenuous)
    Stanari

There's At Least One Wolf In Here:
    M7
    Nothing Happens
    Reg
    Vaimes* (I've only read like 5 of his posts so he probably doesn't belong here, but that's a problem for Future Beru. I've seen a lot of other people call him locktown but none of his own actual... posts...)

Tsaiah Is A Wolf Because She Got A Wolf Role PM:
    Empoof

Level 7 Tinfoil, McCarthy's Wet Dream:
    Fonti/Jari/Citrus/Tsaiah lul, because they keep having the same reads as each other and hard defending eachother for weird reasons and it's weird but this is a problem for Future Beru to figure out because individually they're ok (except Tsaiah).

14. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I looked at today's votes. It's really...I don't want to say ugly. It looks like a picture of a chokingly hot swamp in the middle of summer.

Why are you- oh. Lol. It's ok. Lol.

15. Jarizok

Both northern ‘Murica and central Europe are experiencing drought and ‘straya is always desert so that’s about accurate birb.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Xept swamps are wet. Knowledge up for grabs itt.

16. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    You don't have to respond if you don't have the time/energy/etc, but I think you have Kai and fonti kinda high.

Lol.

17. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Do you think those reads just spontaneously happened?

18. Jarizok

@Regfan You’ve had Bears as scum pretty much all game and had a ‘massively agree’ post at Fonti when she said she thought Empoof and Bears looked like w/w. With this in mind the urgency that comes across in your post urging people to move over seems weird. Are you /that/ much more certain Empoof will flip scum compared to Bears?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Hey Comb!

Read my posts. I’ve been super townie and likeable. Everyone loves me now and we’ve all forgotten I used to be Miner.

19. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    That's usually the way I do things too but I keep literally walking into poles irl because the new ("new") UBC bus loop is a minefield for people who type and walk at the same time so it's kind of hard to think about shit.

Uh, because you're actually reaching out to me and trying to help me, I guess?

I could just be crawling into your pocket rn but I mean if I'm getting mislynched I don't have to deal with my own read on you later so whee.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Yep. Don't actually hate some of Bears posting and reads here, think they're still >rand scum here but I can see worlds where they're town and I don't really see much of that with Empoof at all, Empoof fits with just about every player I scum read / think can plausibly be scum here and even some that I think are super unlikely to be scum fit with that slot as scum. There's nothing inside it's posting that even remotely come across as town either; have a read through of Empoofs ISO. Gameflow & vote movement wise also uh, kind of point to this slot, this being a Beruru/Empoof main wagons with Nego as a secondary wagon to move across to Beruru/Citrus before I came back in with that sort of shift happening while most people are still scum reading Empoof is pretty alarming.